• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
*peeks his head out from under his covers in time to be soaked head to toe in binary soup, before sensing a storm brewing and quickly diving back under his blankets again*

Debate! This thread is not for it!

*cringes and hides moar*

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
yeah... I'll stop it then... I'll freely answer questions about my views... but I don't wanna ruin your thread by trying to defend it. >_<

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Whatever works for you fellas. I'm glad my parents raised me Agnostic but with Buddhist & Confuscist teachings and philosophies. I keep on a sane head in this crazy world I live in. :p

Timbers

check me out
a lot of my dad's side is REALLY liberal and they'd love a gay nephew or niece even more XD
Hahaha
Honestly, you'll probably never agree with me if you are one of the Cathoics who can't admit that the Bible was written, recoppied and retranslated by men... it isn't 100% accurate
A prize, you deserve one. I completely agree with this. Man wrote the Bible, several times over. Man is not perfect. I'd bet money on the idea of several elements of the Bible being changed simply because it was too farfetch'd for somebody to believe. I'm not saying the Christian Bible is a waste of time, because it's not. I've read it several times, front to back, and the entire message it gives is undoubtedly a positive one. Even if I do not follow a religion, I can respect the Bible and the moral grip it has. Of course some things in there may not actually be "the word of God," as humans tend to enjoy revisions over mimicry. I'll leave it at that, as I don't know how deep we can go into the religious aspect on this board without warranting a lock and/or ban.
*peeks his head out from under his covers in time to be soaked head to toe in binary soup, before sensing a storm brewing and quickly diving back under his blankets again*

Debate! This thread is not for it!

*cringes and hides moar*
Has it elevated to a debate yet? It kind of just sounded like several people expressing their opinions...I don't think those opinions have clashed with each other yet ._.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
No... sorry >_<

I'm a devout Catholic... and, yet, I'm about as pro homosexual as they come. But a lot of my... less than enlightened... fellow catholics blindly throw the Bible in front of the issue of homosexuality and say that, not only do they dislike it, but that it's a monsterous sin.... I merely do my best to knock them off thier high horses with,what I try to construct as a strong and well founded, logical argument.

but, yeah... most other catholics that I know aren't with me on this one.... but that doesn't stop me from believing I'm right on the issue and being able to make an argument, and a **** good one, that the our religion (not necessarily members of our religion) supports me.

but, yeah... currently this room isn't being bashed so there's really no reason for me to clutter your thread with debates.

*resumes lurking to punish any who would dare argue against him*
Woot!

I'm not the only Catholic who doesn't bash homosexuals around here.

*Hands Sonic The Hedgedawg a "Deus Caritas Est" t-shirt*

Hey, i'll just PM you. :)
by the by, I'm a confessional lutheran, not catholic.
Which reminds me, I really need to continue our pm discussion, I've just been so busy lately.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
A prize, you deserve one. I completely agree with this. Man wrote the Bible, several times over. Man is not perfect. I'd bet money on the idea of several elements of the Bible being changed simply because it was too farfetch'd for somebody to believe. I'm not saying the Christian Bible is a waste of time, because it's not. I've read it several times, front to back, and the entire message it gives is undoubtedly a positive one. Even if I do not follow a religion, I can respect the Bible and the moral grip it has. Of course some things in there may not actually be "the word of God," as humans tend to enjoy revisions over mimicry. I'll leave it at that, as I don't know how deep we can go into the religious aspect on this board without warranting a lock and/or ban.
I love you, Timbers.

I feel the same exact way about the Bible (I, too, have read it several times over). It is an excellent moral compass and lays out the foundation for good, wholesome living. However, I can't bring myself to buy in to the finer points of its dogma (i.e. God's proclaimed "mercy", the contradictions found in the Old and New Testament, etc). There are some parts of it that I feel that mankind has thrown in there just for effect and embellishment.

As for homosexuality and the church: Mortal sin for thinking outside of the box and outside of natural instinct? Heaven strike me down because the individual in question is NOT honoring their sacred duties in repopulating the Earth (I mean, not having children is also a quintessential sin right?). It just burns me up that people just don't have their own will to make their choice.

A lady had come up to me the other day while I was working on Self Checkout. She was a slight and slender black lady who was crowned with one of those hats that you would see a Southern Belle with. Her clothes were relatively kept and nice, though they had appeared worn and faded from a long period of possession. It's the sort of wear-and-tear you see on all clothes that are incredibly ancient and well cared for. Face was set into a slight smile, as if she were smug about something. Like there was this big secret that she had hidden right behind her back, in her palms, anxiously awaiting revelation. Her eyes were crater-wide and dark, glazed over by what I could only discern as other tears or zealousness. Whatever it was, it made me a little more than uncomfortable.

I didn't flinch from this person; let's face it, part of my job is to interact with people. It would be disrespectful of me to give her an outward sign that I wanted to admonish her presence as politely as possible.

So, I stood there and doled out my obligatory "hi."

She smiled, whitely, and responded in kind. "Hi yourself, Mister..." The lady regarded my nametag for a second with her eyes, absorbing the white text of my name like a sponge would suck up free-laying water. "Kevin, is it? A lovely name."

Usually, this would be a pretext to trouble. Honestly, I thought that she was one of those people that harbored a complaint about me not acknowledging their presence while they were checking out (Lord knows people raise a fuss about that). I nodded solemnly and gave her a broad grin. "Thanks. In old Gaelic, the name roughly translates to "beloved." Better than my Dad naming me Brook or somethin'." I laughed a little at my own joke; my Dad DID intend on naming me Brook because he thought that he was gonna get a third daughter (the ultrasound proved him wrong).

There was a chortling sound that came from this lady. Whether she was tickled pink by my half-***** attempt at a joke, I wasn't entirely sure. But she laughed. Then she fixed her eyes on me. A straight, even stare that subliminally told somebody that she was ready to talk and that I would listen.

"Are you an honest person, Kevin?" she began, tilting her head to the side and watching me. The phrase sounded...rehearsed. Practiced. It was like a lame pickup line when you walk up to somebody you're attracted to. Only she wasn't attracted to me; she was attracted to something about me, I guess, this aura I projected (innocuous as it was, considering I'm just a nerdy cashier).

From underneath the brim of her hat I could see her features hardening just a little. I paused for a second, unsure of what to say to that. Customers don't just walk up to you and ask this sort of ****.

"I suppose I could say I am," I replied, a thick wad of saliva belating the last few syllables of my sentence. I got very uncomfortable and shifted on the balls of my feet. I looked around; no managers in site, no cop on duty, nothing. I was stuck. I couldn't very well tell the customer to go away and let me do my job; I'd get fired in a New York minute if I did something like that. I had a nagging feeling about what was coming, but I couldn't say anything.

There was a long moment of silence; she lingered there like a spectre. "Do you...hm. Do you believe in God, Kevin? Were you baptized?" The question was, again, solemn and simple. It came out so easily for her.

"Yes," I replied.

"Do you...attend church?"

"I can't really say that I have, ma'am. Not lately." I look around, suddenly realizing that I was getting knee deep and that she was confirming my fears.

"What is it holding you back?" she asked me. "Lack of time?"

"More or less," I lied. I have a whole host of reasons to not like the church (the institution), but that's not the point.

The lady set her jaw for a moment, mildly annoyed. She probably saw right through my deception and knew the lie for what it was. Maybe she didn't. But her and I both knew that that sort of thing didn't matter. So she stepped closer. There wasn't a smugness that was present in her features anymore; I could see only zeal creasing the gentle lines of her face, making her appear so much older than what she looked. If her eyes had a way of looking, I'd say it could be comparable to canning light and shoving it in the back of somebody's eyeholes to burn brightly behind their eyes.

She launched into the beginnings of a spiel. "Kevin, did you know that God loves you?" she asked, though not expecting a response back. "Did you know God is empowering? Did you know God is forgiving? God is compassionate? Did you know all of these things, Kevin?"

I went quiet and my eyes narrowed. I could only nod solemnly; I knew these things. The Bible talks about it all the time. Elementary school stuff.

Then she proceeded to tell me more about God. God and His wonderful plans for the world and everything else in between. Telling me that, by following God, I am a leader among men. "Leader, leader, LEADER!" She accentuated those words with swift jabs to my chest, actually succeeding in knocking me back a step away from my podium. I remained calm even then, though anger was starting to mount. Not because I was being shoved around or because I was being told things that a Christian school teacher could blurt out in a matter of seconds. I was growing angry at the way she conveyed things, the way she painted everything in black and white. Absolution in calling; there was nothing else in-between. There was only this Word and nothing.

When she finished, the lady turned around and walked away. I called out to her.

"Ma'am?" I asked. I had to control the trembling in my voice. "I do have a question for you."

The lady paused and looked bemused. She almost looked as smug as she did when she first approached me. "Yes, Kevin?" She walked back over in due haste, interested again.

"What about us?" I grated, enamel grinding against enamel. "What about...human beings? The ones that roll around in the dirt that is God's great creation? Don't we matter at all? Don't we have a say in things?"

She blinked for a moment and looked almost incredulous. "Of course you do, Kevin. We all have a say in things. God gave us free will to do that. You're allowed to think what you want to think. God is not coming down from on high, pressing this magic button that'll make you love him. Nor is he twisting your arm to do so, making you cry "I'll love you, Lord! I'll love you!" You always have a choice." She then proceeded to repeat that last bit for a moment, ad nauseam.

I got in her face and glared, icily. "Oh, good. I'm glad God gives us a choice. Now, please---do yourself a favor and stop twisting MY god**** arm. There is something called volition, you know."

With that, I walked away.

tl;dr

The point of the story was this: Gray area is paramount. I believe in choice. If someone wants to be gay or indulge in an alternate lifestyle, it is their right. No one else should infringe on it.

Smooth Criminal

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
*Here's a huge announcement!! Well actually a few. There's a new Tales game coming for the DS, called Tales of Hearts!! I know, what a ****ing shocker. We weren't expecting another one, let alone it being on the Nintendo DS. Also, the SNES classic Chrono Trigger is being remade for the DS too. Plus, it looks like the Wizard of Oz finally has impacted Japan's gaming world with Riz-zowad, an RPG for the DS which takes place similar to that of the novel/movie.

Here's the proof:

Tales of Hearts
Chrono Trigger DS

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
Has it elevated to a debate yet? It kind of just sounded like several people expressing their opinions...I don't think those opinions have clashed with each other yet ._.
*pushes his arms out from under his blankets, holding one hand up* This is gay people.

*holds up the other hand* This is religious people.

For a while, there can be healthy conversation. But if you keep them talking for too long, people join the discussion who do not have level heads. When this finally happens...

*starts to chase his hands around with each other, making sounds akin to a pair of cats fighting viciously from under his blankets*

On all sides, everyone gets drawn in. People get hurt, threads get closed, everyone takes up arms against moderators,and the moderators cry a lot. And the funny part is that this forum has a spot for debating, which this thread is not within. Besides, I've seen the debate get out of hand several times in several places... it's never any fun for anyone involved, and all it takes is one hot head to destroy good, healthy debate.

Also, Timbers, I love your avvie and sig. *chuckles*

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
despite being Catholic and a pharmacist... my Latin isn't that good.... <_<
Lol, no problem. Deus= God, Caritas= love, est=is.

So "Deus Caritas Est" means "God Is Love", referencing to shamelessly ripping off Pope Benedict XVI's first encyclical.

*Here's a huge announcement!! Well actually a few. There's a new Tales game coming for the DS, called Tales of Hearts!! I know, what a ****ing shocker. We weren't expecting another one, let alone it being on the Nintendo DS. Also, the SNES classic Chrono Trigger is being remade for the DS too. Plus, it looks like the Wizard of Oz finally has impacted Japan's gaming world with Riz-zowad, an RPG for the DS which takes place similar to that of the novel/movie.

Here's the proof:]

Chrono Trigger for DS...

Me wants the precious!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT WE DO IN THIS THREAD NOW.

My latest acting headshot. Not a big fan, due to my strangely droopy eye, but bleh. What else am I gonna do on short notice? (Just got it, and my audition is at ten am tomorrow...)

Timbers

check me out
I love you, Timbers.

tl;dr

The point of the story was this: Gray area is paramount. I believe in choice. If someone wants to be gay or indulge in an alternate lifestyle, it is their right. No one else should infringe on it.
=3

I didn't read the story, sorry <.< My attention span is that of a fieldmouse.

I agree with the afterthought though.

A Wizard of Oz game? That's just kinda stupid...
DUDE I WOULD TOTALLY PLAY THAT.

*pushes his arms out from under his blankets, holding one hand up* This is gay people.

*holds up the other hand* This is religious people.

For a while, there can be healthy conversation. But if you keep them talking for too long, people join the discussion who do not have level heads. When this finally happens...

*starts to chase his hands around with each other, making sounds akin to a pair of cats fighting viciously from under his blankets*

On all sides, everyone gets drawn in. People get hurt, threads get closed, everyone takes up arms against moderators,and the moderators cry a lot. And the funny part is that this forum has a spot for debating, which this thread is not within. Besides, I've seen the debate get out of hand several times in several places... it's never any fun for anyone involved, and all it takes is one hot head to destroy good, healthy debate.

Also, Timbers, I love your avvie and sig. *chuckles*
I think there's some parts of the internet that can stay civilized, hopefully this is one of the places. <.< Anyways it hasn't gotten to "omg debate everyone run" yet, so hopefully if the discussion does continue it'll be in a mature lighting.

And yes my set is quite awesome.

Mods don't cry.
D'awww I bet you're fuzzy and sensitive on the inside.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I love you, Timbers.

tl;dr

Smooth Criminal
=3

I didn't read the story, sorry <.< My attention span is that of a fieldmouse.

I agree with the afterthought though.
I agree with all of this.

So "Deus Caritas Est" means "God Is Love", referencing to shamelessly ripping off Pope Benedict XVI's first encyclical.

-snip-
Read Deus as Desu for all of that the first go round. lawl.

Heartless Prince Of Light

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle, staring at the Bridge Of Eldin
Ya-Ha!

I'm Back and Better than ever!

:D

*peach bombs everyone in this thread*

LOVE AND PINK EXPLODY HEARTS ALL AROUND!!!!!

Question...what d you guys think of this?

Made its meself!!!

Oh yeah, I own.

xD
So how is all my smexxy peoples?

*goes back to watching Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni(cause he's in love with the song Daer You in all it's frikken forms! HIUZZAH!)*

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::confused::dizzy::)...:bee:...:chuckle:...;)
........................:colorful: <----------TIS ME!!!

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Ya-Ha!

Made its meself!!!

Oh yeah, I own.

xD

*goes back to watching Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni(cause he's in love with the song Daer You in all it's frikken forms! HIUZZAH!)*

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::confused::dizzy::)...:bee:...:chuckle:...;)
... I'll have what he's having.

Timbers

check me out
Kickassery

Heartless Prince of Light said:
Oh yeah, I own.

xD

... I'll have what he's having.
Yeah.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Gah, got my hopes up with the three new pages, only to find most of the new posts to be about religion...

*PS: To Blink777 and everyone here, just so you know, I Am Gay For D3 is totally hot in a speedo. ;) I almost fainted from the magnificent sight. :p
Oh. No. You. Di'. 'In't. I'm gunna betch slap you, deck.

That's cool. I'm not openly gay, so maybe that's what's hindering me on wanting to go these things, but I still find it an uncomfortable environment for myself. I don't feel like it's something that needs parading, when all it is, is your sexuality. I find orientation to be a very irrelevant part of someone's life. I'm not condemning people that enjoy going, but I just wanted to throw my opinion out there <.<
Oddly enough, I found Pride a place where I didn't have to "parade" my sexuality. I could walk down the street and get looks from and give them to other guys like it was nothing. Any other day, a guy probably wouldn't have a clue that I was gay, thus forcing me to wear a purple shirt or check my nails if I wanna hookup ;).

*tosses a towel at Faora* Sorry about the soup throw'age.

BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT WE DO IN THIS THREAD NOW.
...picture...
My latest acting headshot. Not a big fan, due to my strangely droopy eye, but bleh. What else am I gonna do on short notice? (Just got it, and my audition is at ten am tomorrow...)
Noice. My one eye sometimes droops a little too (in my last picture, I had to photoshop in the eyelight in my right eye to help cover this). Let us know how the audition goes.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725

okay okay.. good deal. *wears *****

Noice. My one eye sometimes droops a little too (in my last picture, I had to photoshop in the eyelight in my right eye to help cover this). Let us know how the audition goes.
yeah I think that's normal... when I smile, my right eye always closes more than the other... common knowledge says humans aren't perfectly symetrical. So some extra muscle mass on one side of the face compared to the other can lead to some diferences in the eyes... for me... I know it's my cheek muscles are more developed on the right... when I smile, my big squirril cheeks make my right eye squint a little...

... all the girls say it's cute though (so what if the "girls" are middle aged women?)

EDIT... that's supposed to be *wears shirt* SHIRT... as ij shiRt with an R :lol:

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Ya-Ha!

Made its meself!!!

Oh yeah, I own.

xD

That picture is very pretty. ^^

AND YAY!! SOMEBODY ELSE WHO WATCHES HIGURAHI NO NAKU KORO NI!!! I LOVE HIGURASHI!! My favorite characters are Hanyuu, Rika, and Rena. =D I can't wait for the OVA to come out later this year... also Umineko no Naku Koro ni (the "sequel" to Higurashi) looks like it's gonna be awesome, my favorite characters in that are Maria, Bernkastel, Lambdadelta, and Shannon! =D

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
oh yeah. Meant to compliment you on your avi Momo.... Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai are among the BEST animes that I have ever seen...

It's made me laugh out loud.
It's made me cringe.
It's made me sweat.
It's made me jump.
It's made my stomache do that weird "you aren't comforatable" thing

overall it's entertained me... might be the best anime I've ever seen

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
oh yeah. Meant to compliment you on your avi Momo.... Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai are among the BEST animes that I have ever seen...

It's made me laugh out loud.
It's made me cringe.
It's made me sweat.
It's made me jump.
It's made my stomache do that weird "you aren't comforatable" thing

overall it's entertained me... might be the best anime I've ever seen
Thanks! And I agree, that's why I love Higurashi so much. ^.^

I am gay for De De De

Smash Cadet
*PS: To Blink777 and everyone here, just so you know, I Am Gay For D3 is totally hot in a speedo. ;) I almost fainted from the magnificent sight. :p
Technically it was just a pair of low rise briefs and...
Oh dear, I've said too much.

Oh. No. You. Di'. 'In't. I'm gunna betch slap you, deck.
Girls, girls. Save it for teh brawls ;)

Have you ever met someone who was against homosexuality but after they met you(well not you in particular anyone can answer) they were okay with it or at least became more tolerant of it?
Yes. I have a humorous anecdote actually. Through the magic of my local dance dance revolution community, I met a guy who went to a catholic school. When he discovered my homosexuality, he said "It's cool that you are gay, but I'm totally not gay, so don't hit on me."
This was fine by me, since not only did I have a boyfriend, I wasn't attracted to him. We became fast friends, and it took all of a week for him to come out of the closet. ;)

On a serious note, people fear what they do not understand. The more they know, the better it is for everyone. Adopt a heterosexual today!
Thanks again D3!! I love the song.
I'M HAVING SUCH A GOOD TIME, I'M HAVING A BALL
Dude. We need more stories on this thread.
Not too long ago, my boyfriend and I went shopping at a large outlet mall here in the midwest. Since we had driven some ways to get there, I had to use the bathroom in short order.
After finishing my business I prepared to depart the restroom when a random joe with a red neck came waltzing in.
Perhaps it was my form fitting shirt, or my fierce hair, or my adorable jeans, or my manpurse, but, after laying his eyes on me, the guy was clearly confused.

"Is this the woman's restroom?"

"No." My response was succinct, because I really was caught off guard by the query.

I departed, and it took me a few moments to realize what had just happened.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Read Deus as Desu for all of that the first go round. lawl.
Lol, I do just the opposite all the time, I'm not used to reading romaji since my study of Japanese basically went right to Hiragana.

So unless it's written (typed) as です, I almost always read it as "deus", which generally makes me do a double take.

It's awesome...

*steals*

Please note: I'm the guy who has every single LoZ char as a secondary, It's sad I know, but I love the series.

Heartless Prince Of Light

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle, staring at the Bridge Of Eldin
I'm glad you guys liked it...although it's getting banned from my deviantART gallery because people were all like"Oh, no Recolors in DA, n00b! lololololol report and ban! LMAO" It's sad, took me seven ****ing hours!
but I'm glad you guys liked it, if you want...I'll show you guys another one I did that came out super fawsome! <-----Fawsome=Fiercely Awesome!

So what should I do?

Quit DeviantArt altogether or keep on posting my long detailed, dragged-out recolors and show them that this Heartless Prince has a heart and it belongs to recoloring and making beautiful things(and staring at hot guys*coughblinkandgay4d3cough*)

Timbers

check me out
Oddly enough, I found Pride a place where I didn't have to "parade" my sexuality. I could walk down the street and get looks from and give them to other guys like it was nothing. Any other day, a guy probably wouldn't have a clue that I was gay, thus forcing me to wear a purple shirt or check my nails if I wanna hookup ;).
o lawl. Suddenly I see the light.

xenialshadow

Smash Cadet
I am gay for De De De said:
Yes. I have a humorous anecdote actually. Through the magic of my local dance dance revolution community, I met a guy who went to a catholic school. When he discovered my homosexuality, he said "It's cool that you are gay, but I'm totally not gay, so don't hit on me."
This was fine by me, since not only did I have a boyfriend, I wasn't attracted to him. We became fast friends, and it took all of a week for him to come out of the closet.

On a serious note, people fear what they do not understand. The more they know, the better it is for everyone. Adopt a heterosexual today!
I love how that guy came out of the closet. But i has a question... Okay, i know it's a big thing for those pretty homophobic guys to not want to be around a gay guy 'cause they think we'll hit on them or turn them or somethin'...but i can't say that i wouldn't do just that. I don't want to say that i've turned guys...but just helped them realize their sexuality. But do straight guys fear that, like, A LOT? turnin' gay?

blink777 said:
Gah, got my hopes up with the three new pages, only to find most of the new posts to be about religion...
I've been out for the past three days too and saw that many of the pages were filled with religious debateness. I'm all for religion and believin' what you want, but i don't think we should fight about it here.

Anywho, had a three days slumber party! AND went to Magic Mountain!! Twas really really really hot...but orgasmic nonetheless xD

Also, there were three straight guys with us (one who was metro <--- is that real?). They're all really awesome when it comes to gay people 'cause even though i'm the only gay guy they know, they totally let me flirt with them and tease them in public and just goof around and they're totally just cool with it. But it usually backfires too 'cause then they start to tease me which is awful 'cause then they tempt me which is mean T__T But they're awesome and totally made my week ^.^

And now my rant is finito. -puts on batman cape he got at magic mountain- weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Timbers

check me out
I love how that guy came out of the closet. But i has a question... Okay, i know it's a big thing for those pretty homophobic guys to not want to be around a gay guy 'cause they think we'll hit on them or turn them or somethin'...but i can't say that i wouldn't do just that. I don't want to say that i've turned guys...but just helped them realize their sexuality. But do straight guys fear that, like, A LOT? turnin' gay?
Homophobic straight male? Being scared of turning gay? That'd be pretty funny to see xD I wouldn't know though.

xenialshadow said:
I've been out for the past three days too and saw that many of the pages were filled with religious debateness. I'm all for religion and believin' what you want, but i don't think we should fight about it here.
It was never a fight. It was everyone loving each other and sharing their religious views. No negative comments or posts ever evolved from it.

xenialshadow said:
Also, there were three straight guys with us (one who was metro <--- is that real?). They're all really awesome when it comes to gay people 'cause even though i'm the only gay guy they know, they totally let me flirt with them and tease them in public and just goof around and they're totally just cool with it. But it usually backfires too 'cause then they start to tease me which is awful 'cause then they tempt me which is mean T__T But they're awesome and totally made my week ^.^
Metro..I guess it's real. I think a straight male has every right to dress/act how they want, just as a gay male has every right to dress and act as they want. You've got the flamboyant straights and gays, and you have the casual-I-look-like-a-man-still straights and gays. I see no problem with it.

And cool that you had a kickass week.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
okay.... I was randomly "glomped" on another site earlier... what the hell is a Glomp... and is it something I want to be done to me? I don't know what I did to prooke it... he was just being stupid so I pounced on him and then began to stomp on his body (as sonic the hedgehog... because that site seems to constantly imagine that's who I am.... and that apparently sonic violtently pounces on all his foes... which, I guess isn't too far from being true.)

Also, Blink, I have plenty of gay friends who would KILL to have your job... so you must consder yourself pretty dang lucky.

Also... this may be terribly sterotypical of me, and I realy respect gay people, so don't take this as being a sterotypical douchebag.... but most gay guys I know look pretty spiffy. How do you do it? My hair just looks like crap all the time unless I tame it with gel... how can I have may hair look good without spiking it?

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
This was fine by me, since not only did I have a boyfriend, I wasn't attracted to him. We became fast friends, and it took all of a week for him to come out of the closet. ;)

Oh wow, that's quite the story.

I agree with you, that people fear what they do not understand. I've seen people react of fear and impulsive emotions when they could of been more open minded and try to be understanding.

Why would a straight guy have a fear that you'd turn them gay? Unless they're bi-curious and don't want to explore the possibilities or even admit they have an attraction to the same sex. How strange...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom