• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
I mean, I'm not homosexual, but I don't consider gays like..."a new species". That's dumb.

If you take offense to this next statement, I am sorry, but I can't stand the overly, flaming, "look at me, I'm gay and i am better than you" homosexual. They just...get on my nerves! I'm sorry, it is not that I don't not support homosexuality, I just think it's a different way to approach things that MIGHT not always be the best way, but if you can get it to work, have fun.
I actually agree with you. The gay guys who call unnecessary amounts of attention to themselves are obscenely irritating. Reminds me of Benimaru from KOF. God, I can't stand him.
Same here. They tend to make the rest of us in the community look bad. Its always just a handful that makes everyone else look bad, unfortuneately. Same goes for religions and ethnic groups. :/

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Actually, the gayest kind I got is for HIV awareness. :) TOTALLY a bad thing to protect, right? I mean, seriously, why can't we just ignore the facts, and assume that all homos will get HIV and have unprotected sex. And to be honest, I only got ONE of those. The rest are all standard condoms you can purchase at any store. Minus the Zumanity condoms. (Zumanity is a show that's performed on the Vegas strip.)

Though yeah, I see where you're coming from. And I agree to some point in what you're saying. Like, I though the 'Day of Silence' thing was ******** as hell for the same reason you're stating. But honestly? This is PRIDE. A festival in a closed venue that you have to pay 10 dollars to get into. Sooo, if there are straight people there-- they WANT to be there. And if you go to any adult night club, they hand condoms and lube out there as well. Unless I've only been to weird ones.
Not a bad thing to protect. But, while I can understand that you would want to go to that sort of thing, it still detracts from the entire gay community's desire to want to be viewed as equal. It's until we stop doing things like that that we'll be viewed that way.

However, it's your choice to go and it's not my place to make you stop.

Organous

Smash Apprentice
You can count me among your numbers. I suppose the pansexual identity would apply to me, but I'm very romantically challenged. I figure I'm a nice enough guy; I don't usually find people I can't get along with. I'm rather unemotional, though. For me, there's no real difference between romance and friendship. This applies to either gender to me. Whatever grows will grow.

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
You can count me among your numbers. I suppose the pansexual identity would apply to me, but I'm very romantically challenged. I figure I'm a nice enough guy; I don't usually find people I can't get along with. I'm rather unemotional, though. For me, there's no real difference between romance and friendship. This applies to either gender to me. Whatever grows will grow.
how old are you? id say if youre kinda younger, then thats a good way to be. kids rush into relationships WAY too fast nowadays, if you ask me. i was one of them and can draw from experience. look at me talking like an oldy, lol. but seriously. welcome to the club :B

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
And Chris Crocker...

I wish people would follow the "don't ask, don't tell" rule. ._.;
Well, Chris Crocker is actually just being a complete dummy for the heck of it. He's not really like that, aside from genuinely being obsessed with Britney Spears. He's just an actor by and large, and if you take him as a work of parody (which he is), he's funny as hell.
Yeah, lets DT that **** ;)
Sorry. Girls only.
In that light, I want to have a threesome with Samus and Zelda.

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
This is the Gay Smashers thread dude....You might wanna keep that to the...umm...straight smashers thread, even though I am gay...just a gay girl....who has a messed-up body....
dude, im not straight, wth? you should look at some of my previous posts, lmao. i love everyone equally :D girls are as beautiful as boys are to me. i was just jokin, gahd.

also, i doubt your body is that messed up ;D

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
dude, im not straight, wth? you should look at some of my previous posts, lmao. i love everyone equally :D girls are as beautiful as boys are to me. i was just jokin, gahd.

also, i doubt your body is that messed up ;D
Sorry. Had you confused with NoobKing because you both wanted in on the Lobelia/Samus/Zelda action.
And yes. My body IS messed up.

Leahdybug

Smash Journeyman
sounds like someone has a confidence issue.....(teasing by the way) Samus is to cool for zelda she might tap sheik but na.

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
i was personally let down when they gave shiek a female body. zelda/shiek was like... my dream before, lmaoo.

and no problem lobelia, lol. i also bet youre a total hottie, not that my opinion matters, hehe

edit: yay 50 posts, lol! ive been reading the site for years and only made my account 3 months ago, what a n00b, hehe. :chuckle:

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
sounds like someone has a confidence issue.....(teasing by the way) Samus is to cool for zelda she might tap sheik but na.
I wrote a fanfiction about it. I like the pairing of Samus and Zelda because both of them are amazingly elegant, but in different ways.
Zelda is classically elegant, with her flowing dresses and graceful magic. Samus, on the other hand, is elegant as well, but her elegance is in her raw, brutal strength.
Iunno. I think it's pretty.
And Arcanejazz...yes. Yes, I am a total hottie. I'll post pics of myself on the internet in a few weeks when I've flatironed the hell outta my hair.

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
I wrote a fanfiction about it. I like the pairing of Samus and Zelda because both of them are amazingly elegant, but in different ways.
Zelda is classically elegant, with her flowing dresses and graceful magic. Samus, on the other hand, is elegant as well, but her elegance is in her raw, brutal strength.
Iunno. I think it's pretty.
And Arcanejazz...yes. Yes, I am a total hottie. I'll post pics of myself on the internet in a few weeks when I've flatironed the hell outta my hair.
aww i bet the fanfic was cute. you seem like youd have good writing skills (can not stand poor grammar and stuff in story writing, lol)

and pics would be appreciated by me and girlfriends alike ;]

Leahdybug

Smash Journeyman
LOL Well that was just my opinion but zelda definatly takes charge of the things around her shes not jsut the damsel even though she can be. The two could hit it off for sure. Samus and peach never gonna happen unless samus has white knight syndrome.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
aww i bet the fanfic was cute. you seem like youd have good writing skills (can not stand poor grammar and stuff in story writing, lol)

and pics would be appreciated by me and girlfriends alike ;]
PM me if you want the fanfic. There are some adult elements in it that could get me banned if I link directly to it from here.
LOL Well that was just my opinion but zelda definatly takes charge of the things around her shes not jsut the damsel even though she can be. The two could hit it off for sure. Samus and peach never gonna happen unless samus has white knight syndrome.
Zelda/Peach is pretty popular, but I don't like it.
I had Zelda and Samus both being visibly very powerful, but Zelda became the more emotional one, since Samus never speaks in her games and Zelda does in hers. I figured I'd just go with the typical yuri deal when both girls are fighters. Have one be silent and dominant, the other be passionate, but submissive.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
This is the Gay Smashers thread dude....You might wanna keep that to the...umm...straight smashers thread, even though I am gay...just a gay girl....who has a messed-up body....
lol.

I have a messed up body too... if that's what you're referring to.

Anyways, hi Arcanejazz, sorry I haven't been on MSN in forever. XD

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
in before Xsyven ^-^

(edit: aww... I saw xsyven posting here so I was going to beat him to it... but he left...)

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
Ahhhh, all this talk of fanfic takes me back to when I wrote them. I wonder if I were to write one today, who would I have? Ike and someone else definitely *yum*. Marth and Link are too girly, Ganondorf and Snake too macho, and don't even bother mentioning Falcon. Quick, I need a pairing! :confused:

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
*awaits supergay comment from Kyari about the Link comment* rofl

I think Ike x Marth would be cute. Very good seme/uke pair, imo. :3

Snake x anyone would be HOT, lmaooo. >__>

or Ganondorf x Arcanejazz... <__<

Personally, though, I think the best fanfic ever would be...

Yoshi x Olimar! LOL

:yoshi2: x :olimar:

4 LIFE :chuckle:

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Ahhhh, all this talk of fanfic takes me back to when I wrote them. I wonder if I were to write one today, who would I have? Ike and someone else definitely *yum*. Marth and Link are too girly, Ganondorf and Snake too macho, and don't even bother mentioning Falcon. Quick, I need a pairing! :confused:
You guys seriously don't know what the biggest yaoi pairing in SSB is now (it replaced MarthxRoy)? It's Ike and Pit. Pair a jailbait angel and a swordsman and who knows what might happen.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
You guys seriously don't know what the biggest yaoi pairing in SSB is now (it replaced MarthxRoy)? It's Ike and Pit. Pair a jailbait angel and a swordsman and who knows what might happen.
Agreed.
The pairing of Marth and Roy usually makes it so that Ike is their illegitimate child through the wonder of m-preg. Freakin' fangirls.
My fanfiction's plot is that Roy cheats on Marth with Link, who's cheating on Zelda with Roy. As a result, Zelda runs off to be with Samus. I'm thinking of pairing Marth with Pit. It's a cute idea.

Leahdybug

Smash Journeyman
Agreed.
The pairing of Marth and Roy usually makes it so that Ike is their illegitimate child through the wonder of m-preg. Freakin' fangirls.
My fanfiction's plot is that Roy cheats on Marth with Link, who's cheating on Zelda with Roy. As a result, Zelda runs off to be with Samus. I'm thinking of pairing Marth with Pit. It's a cute idea.

Do you hate fan girls TOO! Let me say that when i heard you say fan fic thats kinda the first thing that poped in my head, but you have thought to what your doing. Can i put you in a glass box and put you on display?? please?

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
Do you hate fan girls TOO! Let me say that when i heard you say fan fic thats kinda the first thing that poped in my head, but you have thought to what your doing. Can i put you in a glass box and put you on display?? please?
Not if i catch her with my handy les-net and put her in my Terrarium of Wonderful Things that You Never See on the Internet, along with my intelligent 4chan member, and my Youtube Video That Isnt Garbage. :chuckle:

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Not if i catch her with my handy les-net and put her in my Terrarium of Wonderful Things that You Never See on the Internet, along with my intelligent 4chan member, and my Youtube Video That Isnt Garbage. :chuckle:
My my my.
Aren't I the popular one?
If you love me so much, then add me on AIM.
It's Lobelia Mk IV. Note the absence of a period.

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
My my my.
Aren't I the popular one?
If you love me so much, then add me on AIM.
It's Lobelia Mk IV. Note the absence of a period.
Pssh, grrlfrand, you already noes i dun added you lol. or something.

what a dumb post of mine, haha. *goes back to read character discussion board*

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
I hope I don't regret doing this...
Dude, enough with all of this. As cute as you guys's instant messenger chit-chat is, it's inappropriate and annoying. Like Xsyven's post said (which was apparently ignored), just PM each other and IM outside of the boards. You already posted your email address, you don't need to do it again, five posts later, in superdupermegamonster font, bro.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Gah... Short version of a cruddy story:

- cute guy on subway sits next to me.
-the car is by no stretch of the imagination full, yet he sits what would usually be considered uncomfortably close (touchy touchy). Meaning something, or is he just ignorant?
- the guy's reading the entertainment gossip section of the paper (hello?)
- spend the next 10 minutes wondering if I should say something
- we both get off to transfer onto the southbound train
- guy sits next to some old lady, practically jamming his elbow into her side <<. Clearly just ignorant.

Oh well. -1 points for my gaydar.

EDIT: Xsyven, pictures? :p

Leahdybug

Smash Journeyman
lol aww I think you should deserve some credit there some part of you didnt do anything for a reason. Plus some straight men act a lil queer if they like to or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom