• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivoryshadows

Smash Cadet
^ You are and I hope you enjoy it here!

Okay, so I tried Sonic today and I totally couldn't get used to that speed. How do you guys do it? I guess you use who you use I guess. Personally I like my balance of speeds between Peach, Fox, Zelda, Ganon and Zero. I can switch between those without difficulty. Though Ganon, obviously, is my slowest character.

Red Wolf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4527-8509-1299
HEy momo since it says I can't pm you at the moment I thought I post here for the moment...Cool! Thanks a bunch man :)...hmmm sorry about the last match...dang sis has something up with her comp so she is messing with the cable the affects with the wireless thing...hmmm what time will you be available tommarow? Your peach is just scary 0_o! It is hard to counter her..especially on some of those stages :p....it was very fun and I hope to do it tommarow....can't continue at the moment since my sis is freaking out atm about her comp 0_o!

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
I'll be available tomorrow don't worry, thanks to Spring Break. =P

And thanks, I try. X3 The matches were fun, and I certainly can't wait to play you again! ^.^

Red Wolf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4527-8509-1299
I'll be available tomorrow don't worry, thanks to Spring Break. =P

And thanks, I try. X3 The matches were fun, and I certainly can't wait to play you again! ^.^
Ok cool :)...can't wait...I don't spring break for another 2 weeks :(...oh well...

Smash Ace
Well at least you have something to look forward to. I mean it's already the 19th... before I know it Spring Break will be over for me. @_@

Red Wolf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4527-8509-1299
Well at least you have something to look forward to. I mean it's already the 19th... before I know it Spring Break will be over for me. @_@
Lol I see what you mean...but it's kind of a drag since a lot of people I know are off either this week or next week :(...hmmm but it's not all that bad I suppose...just gotta make room for a report that will be due when I return -_-!!

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
aww crap....my mom (lovable woman but can in fact sometimes be a B!tc# XDDD) just grounded me from video games till repot cards come in....to those who gave me their codes...i wont be able to ply with u guys from a while...and to those who didnt give their codes to me...yur more than welcome to give them to me (but plz make sure its the Wii code and the FC..just in case if feeling like sending u some stages...) and I'll try to sneak in the codes...but again i will not be able to play with u guys...

uhmmm...are we in fact getting off topic or are we allowed to talk about smash in this thread???? (^^)v ...seriously...I want to kno before i get in truble in this thread.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
Hey everyone, just had a great night recently and wanted to mention it. ^_^

My boyfriend had gone away to Texas for a week, and finally came back. He brought his family with him and they are visiting the area for a bit. They are really nice people, and I like talking to them quite a bit.

It was really cool of them too, because they took my boyfriend and I out to dinner at a pretty cool restaraunt/arcade place. I think it was called Dave & Buster's, but I'm not sure. It was pretty cool to get to sit down and chat with them after about a year. Yes they know about my boyfriend and I, and they are both supportive people. My boyfriend still has a bit of distaste for his parents since he grew up with them. =p But, I am envious sometimes of him because his parents are so supportive.

Anyways, thats all really, just wanted to say that. Also, in Brawl I'm working on clearing out those challenge windows. Wooh. Just need to build some stages and beat All Star with every character. also, Boss Battles with every character and on Very Hard and Intense.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, just had a great night recently and wanted to mention it. ^_^

My boyfriend had gone away to Texas for a week, and finally came back. He brought his family with him and they are visiting the area for a bit. They are really nice people, and I like talking to them quite a bit.

It was really cool of them too, because they took my boyfriend and I out to dinner at a pretty cool restaraunt/arcade place. I think it was called Dave & Buster's, but I'm not sure. It was pretty cool to get to sit down and chat with them after about a year. Yes they know about my boyfriend and I, and they are both supportive people. My boyfriend still has a bit of distaste for his parents since he grew up with them. =p But, I am envious sometimes of him because his parents are so supportive.

Anyways, thats all really, just wanted to say that. Also, in Brawl I'm working on clearing out those challenge windows. Wooh. Just need to build some stages and beat All Star with every character. also, Boss Battles with every character and on Very Hard and Intense.
congratulations to u (^^)v *opens SSBB party ball revealing food banquet*

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I didn't know that supportive people even existed. :o

Well of course, for my kind they don't. T_T

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
I'm transgendered... m2f.

*runs away*
OH!!! ..uhm transgendered means either a guy that looks like a girl, or a girl that looks like a guy?

or did u mean transexual? as in u ..uhmm..something that involves scisscors and surgery?

PLZ note that im not trying to be mean just making sure...because u said transgendered and i only kno that when they look like they opposite sex...but then u said m2f which made me think that u had surgery to become a woman. and the reason im talking like this is because i dont want to be rude (^^)v

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
OH!!! ..uhm transgendered means either a guy that looks like a girl, or a girl that looks like a guy?

or did u mean transexual? as in u ..uhmm..something that involves scisscors and surgery?

PLZ note that im not trying to be mean just making sure...because u said transgendered and i only kno that when they look like they opposite sex...but then u said m2f which made me think that u had surgery to become a woman. and the reason im talking like this is because i dont want to be rude (^^)v
Nah, I haven't gone through surgery. I'm completely totally not out. >_<

Transgendered means you have the body of one gender, but in your mind (psychologically) you are the opposite. Or that's what I've learned.

So really, you could take it to be I'm a girl in a guy's body. (which sucks, a lot.)

Red Wolf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4527-8509-1299
aww crap....my mom (lovable woman but can in fact sometimes be a B!tc# XDDD) just grounded me from video games till repot cards come in....to those who gave me their codes...i wont be able to ply with u guys from a while...and to those who didnt give their codes to me...yur more than welcome to give them to me (but plz make sure its the Wii code and the FC..just in case if feeling like sending u some stages...) and I'll try to sneak in the codes...but again i will not be able to play with u guys...

uhmmm...are we in fact getting off topic or are we allowed to talk about smash in this thread???? (^^)v ...seriously...I want to kno before i get in truble in this thread.
Dang...hmmm hopefully we will be able to play soon man after you get your grades in :)

Essix

Smash Cadet
Nah, I haven't gone through surgery. I'm completely totally not out. >_<

Transgendered means you have the body of one gender, but in your mind (psychologically) you are the opposite. Or that's what I've learned.

So really, you could take it to be I'm a girl in a guy's body. (which sucks, a lot.)
Its sad, no matter how bad gay guys think they have it, there is always someone out there who has it worse. I admire you for being who you are. I hope one day you will be able to make your physical appearance match your spiritual one! The country is just now starting to accept gays, but I think its still a while off from accepting transgendered. Kudos for being who you are in the face of adversity! Know that you will always have our support!

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Its sad, no matter how bad gay guys think they have it, there is always someone out there who has it worse. I admire you for being who you are. I hope one day you will be able to make your physical appearance match your spiritual one! The country is just now starting to accept gays, but I think its still a while off from accepting transgendered. Kudos for being who you are in the face of adversity! Know that you will always have our support!
Thanks. ^_^

But acceptance homosexuality alone has a long way to go itself, which is very saddening I know. I only know a few people in real life who are even out as gay... and some of them don't even openly admit it.

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
Okay I haven't post anything in awhile but like so far with me Jackson,the guy I gave my valentine's to, is a douchebag and probably doesn't like me anymore. =\

I mean wtf. He kissed me and hugged me at that party but then totally forget me. Never called, never read the letter I wrote for him, didn't read the book, and didn't listen to the CD I gave him. WTH? He ate the chocolates tho XD. I talked with him today on the phone and like it was horrible. I don't feel like explaining what happened but just saying I'm no longer falling for him. I hope the gay guys I meet later on in the future are not like him...at all.

One question...like should I do what he is doing and start dating college age guys(I'm a junior in high school)? The gay guys I know at my school are not my type and I figure we wouldn't do well together.

XD Sorry guys had to vent there. Speaking of transgender my best friend (who is a girl) is dating a guy who is f2m(female to male) He hasn't gone through any surgery but like Bassoonist said he's a guy psychologically. :D

Essix

Smash Cadet
Okay I haven't post anything in awhile but like so far with me Jackson,the guy I gave my valentine's to, is a douchebag and probably doesn't like me anymore. =\

I mean wtf. He kissed me and hugged me at that party but then totally forget me. Never called, never read the letter I wrote for him, didn't read the book, and didn't listen to the CD I gave him. WTH? He ate the chocolates tho XD. I talked with him today on the phone and like it was horrible. I don't feel like explaining what happened but just saying I'm no longer falling for him. I hope the gay guys I meet later on in the future are not like him...at all.

One question...like should I do what he is doing and start dating college age guys(I'm a junior in high school)? The gay guys I know at my school are not my type and I figure we wouldn't do well together.

XD Sorry guys had to vent there. Speaking of transgender my best friend (who is a girl) is dating a guy who is f2m(female to male) He hasn't gone through any surgery but like Bassoonist said he's a guy psychologically. :D
Sorry to hear your dating trouble. All I can say is just keep trying and don't settle for anyone who is less than perfect for you. Gay relationship are just as, if not more, complicated than straight ones. So you can't just expect to throw two guys together and have chemistry. As for advice about the age of who you date, I would recommend at most a 5 year difference. Now I am not saying it is impossible to find someone older, but its just a good rule of thumb in my humble opinion. Just keep your faith up, there is someone out there perfect for you. The more people you date, the more you will realize what it is you are looking for in a guy, and the easier it will be to find what you seek.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Just a little FYI, this topic is under even more scrutiny after I closed the Relationship topic for posting explicit content. Yes, I will have no problem closing this one too. Just be aware.

Essix

Smash Cadet
Just a little FYI, this topic is under even more scrutiny after I closed the Relationship topic for posting explicit content. Yes, I will have no problem closing this one too. Just be aware.
It appears there hasn't been any explicit content here in quite some time. So you have little to worry about. But thanks anyway for the heads up.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
It appears there hasn't been any explicit content here in quite some time. So you have little to worry about. But thanks anyway for the heads up.
the only thing i saw here explicit was that Exercise for gay guys pic here....but I never clicked on it so i never saw the site XDDDD

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
Thanks for the warning Crimson King, if someone does post explicit stuff however, can we just report the post and get it deleted from the thread so that everyone doesn't have to suffer for the actions of a few?

Also, I'll continue to offer to people that have questions that aren't appropriate to ask in public here to PM me if you really want an answer. I'm not exactly the most knowledgeable person on all things that could be asked, but I do have some experience. Anything I can do to help keep this thread open and good. ^_^

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
A Happy Easter to you too! I was a bum though, I didn't get to church this morning because I was up late last night helping some friends move out of their house and when we were finished we played Smash. So I was way to tired to get up. I may be doing something this evening though as a friend invited my bf and I to Easter dinner.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I was kind of lazy too. :(

The service was at 8, and I just hate getting up so early for that. Of course I'm used to getting up that early, but I just don't want to when it's a choice. I shall go to church next week!

I got a chocolate bunny by the way! I love chocolate! ^_^

Happy Easter everybody!

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
i'm actually pan....

it's not gay... but it's SORT OF similar. it's closer to bi, though.... but still not really the same.

Ivoryshadows

Smash Cadet
^ What is pan if you don't mind me asking?

Happy Easter! As for me, I did go to churchthis morning. It was a lovely service, simple and basic story of the death and resurrection of Jesus. Didn't do anything special tonight though. NO big dinner or anything because my mother has to work tonight. Though we will go out Tuesday for a belated Easter!(strange lol)

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678

Happy Easter! As for me, I did go to churchthis morning. It was a lovely service, simple and basic story of the death and resurrection of Jesus. Didn't do anything special tonight though. NO big dinner or anything because my mother has to work tonight. Though we will go out Tuesday for a belated Easter!(strange lol)
pan means a relationship isn't about gender or sex...

like... whoever i fall in love with, be it a girl or a guy, i will fall in love with. this is different from straight/gay in that gender doesn't matter. it's different from bi in that i don't like girls and guys, but instead like a particular girl or guy....... i think i'm explaining it a bit off... but i can't say i'm bi because i'm not attracted to guys and girls in general or that i don't have a preference. it's not a sex-based "thing".

hard to explain correctly. i hope you understand =\

oh and happy easter!!

also, i used to be a bit disturbed by gay girls and gay guys.... but after watching all of buffy... the character willow actually made me really change in my views. i'm now extremely tolerant, even to the point where i will actually openly support gay people i'm not familiar with (i used to be disappointed when i hear someone turned out to be gay, but now i'll be all "aw")

Kotep

Smash Cadet
Pan is (most likely, given the context of this thread) short for pansexuality. Basically, like the above poster said, it isn't basing who you want to have a relationship with on their gender. According to Almighty Wiki (may his name be praised), it's supposed to circumvent the 'two gender' idea that bisexuality presents.

tl;dr- Bisexual means you're attracted to guys and girls, pansexual means you're attracted to people.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
pan means a relationship isn't about gender or sex...

like... whoever i fall in love with, be it a girl or a guy, i will fall in love with. this is different from straight/gay in that gender doesn't matter. it's different from bi in that i don't like girls and guys, but instead like a particular girl or guy....... i think i'm explaining it a bit off... but i can't say i'm bi because i'm not attracted to guys and girls in general or that i don't have a preference. it's not a sex-based "thing".

hard to explain correctly. i hope you understand =\
That's interesting. I've heard of pansexuality, but I've never met anyone who identified themselves as such. Cool stuff ^_^ I'm still not sure the difference between that and bisexuality. Not thinking about gender is kinda the same between the two. *shrugs* I'm happy to learn more about it all, though.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
That's interesting. I've heard of pansexuality, but I've never met anyone who identified themselves as such. Cool stuff ^_^ I'm still not sure the difference between that and bisexuality. Not thinking about gender is kinda the same between the two. *shrugs* I'm happy to learn more about it all, though.
to me the difference seems that bi is more "anyone's fine" whereas pan seems more exclusive... like you can be in love with either gender, it's just...

ok how about this: bi seems to me like more of an "i'm attracted to both" whereas pan seems more like "it doesn't matter which".... do you get it?

yeah i'm terrible at explaining things...

Smash Ace
I think I get it... I knew about pansexuality already though. =P I mean I TECHNICALLY get it but there's no way I can REALLY understand, but either way it doesn't really matter to me. ^^ Hmmm... I wonder though... what is it like being pansexual? O.o

Red Wolf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4527-8509-1299
Happy Easter Everyone! Hmmm this is a first about hearing "Pan"...sounds cool though

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I thought being pansexual meant you were attracted to all genders (even those inbetween and transgendered people as well.)

That's what I heard it was anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom