• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lets do Crew Battles!!!

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
FLA smash community, i know that we've already tried and failed to do a crew battle but i've been hearing alot about crews and my crew is somewhat anxious to do a crew battle, so if anyone feels that this should/could happen help me out with some suggestions, we could use the free agent system for those people who are lacking crews, and my crew made a suggestion about a teams crew battle, it sound complicated but it really isn't, it'll work somewhat like a role-playing games battle system, i'll get more into later on or in another thread, if enough people show interest...i also think that we could do something sort of like a civil war but obviously the central and northern regions of florida are lacking so we'd draft a couple of people that wouldn't mind join up with C & N FLA...

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
maybe crew battles will help the community...i keep feeling like quitiing brawl, i don't have a real reason its just i feel like support for the game is low,i've just been going to play matches with people that i enjoy playing against...sigh...we should at least try it.

Toneh

Smash Lord
i wouldn't mind. im just workin on my game and tryin to get better lol.
Before they would usually do crew battles at tournaments since everyone was already there. Made it easier. You can try at huge smash fests.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Lol Nick list the people in the DeEz NuTZ!!! crew please xD

Yea, im totally up for this, we need a venue xD....

Orlando area?....Big money,!!!!!!!!!!!! Masssive SEEEEEXXXxx

SEX SEX SEC SEX SEX SEX SEXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Theres actually possibility for about 8 crewsa

We got Deez Nutz, Panhandle Manhandlers, FIU, TNT, a west FL crew, a abe an company crew, an a jackson crew, and a tampa crew

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Poor Tampa doesn't really have a crew. Unless you count Hostess,... but Aqua, Anger and the bunch aren't that active anymore. Bane is, and technically Monk and I are a part of Hostess....

I don't know, what ever happens happens. If anyone wants to assimilate Monk and I into their crew as a temporary thing,... feel free to ask I guess.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Poor Tampa doesn't really have a crew. Unless you count Hostess,... but Aqua, Anger and the bunch aren't that active anymore. Bane is, and technically Monk and I are a part of Hostess....

I don't know, what ever happens happens. If anyone wants to assimilate Monk and I into their crew as a temporary thing,... feel free to ask I guess.
I am in a crew of my own....Bear Frenzy...here is the crew list

Monk- For his Bear is mightiest of them all

....but seriously....I need a new crew

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i'm talking about the people that will actually participate though, will otru and scratch really come and obviously FIU won't use 30 people they'd use their best or split thier crews up if everyone wanted to participate however lets just say that a crew other than the typical FIU crew wins FIU (danny, chaz, seibrik, etc.) doesn't get credit as the best crew...the people in that particular group get recognized however if the people were alternates to the typical FIU crew they would recieve credit as well if they won...this'll make it so that a crew doesn't have 100 member with 5 seperate groups trying to get credit for the top crew...which will in turn keep the number of crews entering to a minimum of about 5-10 crews...and if the rest of SFL besides FIU doesn't wanna do it then we don't have to cancel our event because of them, which is what i think happened to the last planned crew battle...lets try to do this

Leh

Smash Ace
maybe crew battles will help the community...i keep feeling like quitiing brawl, i don't have a real reason its just i feel like support for the game is low,i've just been going to play matches with people that i enjoy playing against...sigh...we should at least try it.
when blaz blue comes out, im done with brawl.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Omg...i almost cried.

Dude, ..that was the saddest thing ive heard in a while.

Dont put yourself down like that man, your a cool guy.

One day we will all look like Arnold, but it takes hard work, determination, lots of running, an lots of "Puhmpeeng AHHYUNN!!!!"

Zoro

Smash Champion
waaaat gingah?

no solid crews?

Tnt, cu ladar, WATO, Melbourne, *********, FIU, nexus, the boosely bunch and more

There are alot of active crews right now

the majority are just in CFL who u dont see often but then again i dont know any SFL crews besides FIU so i can only assume that there are more crews in CFL i may be wrong tho.

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
FIU is always down for crews, but honestly only 6-10 of us go to tourneys, so for the FIU crew we'd probably have the same people.

Danny
Chaz
Seibrik
Galleon
Bonesaw
Tommy G
8-Bit
Ruuku
Chicken
(A blank spot for the other FIU who've only been to a few tournaments.)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Colin i think the only tnt willing to do a brawl crew battle would be:

xyz
colbol
rx-
sheermadness

That would be a pritty decent crew though.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I want to do a falcon crew

Me
Derf
Rock
XYZ
Crispyone

I also wanna w hore myself out to any crew unless my own crew is involved. I just like fighting, and ponching...and kyyyicking...yuess?

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Lol Nick list the people in the DeEz NuTZ!!! crew please xD

Yea, im totally up for this, we need a venue xD....

Orlando area?....Big money,!!!!!!!!!!!! Masssive SEEEEEXXXxx

SEX SEX SEC SEX SEX SEX SEXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
double post...here's the crew

hrnut
walnut
Bustanut
nutcracker
acorn aka nutty buddy aka neroy
donut
pecan
gdx aka draggin nutz stbka(soon to be known as) baby jonas

lol

i think that sums it up for now

Zoro