• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lets Brawl Toronto Results Thread

LetsBrawlToronto

Smash Apprentice
Hey,

First off, we'd like to thank everyone who came, we hope you enjoyed yourselves. Despite all the chaos, we definitely had fun and learned a lot.

We'd like to thank those who stepped up and gave us a hand. In particular, Lain and Zaf. If we missed anyone, sorry.

We had anticipated more stations would be provided, unfortunately that led to a tight schedule which resulted in doubles being rushed. We'd like to apologize for that.

We look forward to seeing you guys at future events.

- LBT

Facebook Pictures

Singles Bracket

Doubles Bracket

Vayseth

Smash Master
Seems like it was a fun tournament! I'll try to make it next time with Anther and hopefully more next time!

Next time: don't seed the only 2 people from Michigan in the same side of the bracket. That's a no-brainer.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Good stuff!

Copypasta shoutouts from LBT thread:

Ally: Lol...Too good. Go to some US tourneys to **** moar.

Holy: Don't worry man, you'll do better next time. Nice meeting you, and good **** on winning doubles with your bro.

Ambrose: Congrats on getting 2nd, mang! You're a nice guy, too bad we didn't get friendlies. Online friendlies, later, perhaps? Oh yeah, my e-mail: stephen_thai@hotmail.com

Rion: Sexy Zelda ya got there. GGs in pools, hope to you see you in future tournaments.

Toronto Joe/Dazed: Offline friendlies every week, son. 5 Gum and red Gatorade stain, LOL.

Kheldar: Greeeaaat Fox. Nice meeting you too, friend of Joe. Offline friendlies sometime, mate?

Fatal: Ah, it sucks that you got paired up with the 2 giants in Ontario. It was nice talking to you for a while, hope you get your Wavebird back.

Anth0ny: It was also nice talking to you. We gotta have friendlies at Niko's tourney.

Mikey: Omg, too good sending KingAce to Loser's. Getting 5th (or was it 7th?) is amazing, see you at OiN2.5? Oh yeah, my e-mail: stephen_thai@hotmail.com (for online friendlies, yayuhz)

KingAce: You'll do better next time, man. We gotta do offline friendlies.

Wolfblade: Your taunting is TOO good. It sucks that you got a death pool, again. Hope you get better luck next time.

Ayaz: Captain Falcon. That is all.

Delorted: Fun pool games.

NOJ: Omgz, we never got that $2 MM. I was asked you like 4 times, but you were either busy or there we no free TVs. Maybe next time.

lain: It was a honor watching your ICs ****. It was nice to see you break out your GaW again, goooood ****. Cyan costume for GaW ftw.

zaf: Didn't talk to you much, but I saw you play a few times. Gj on getting 1st in your pools.

Niko: We didn't get Brawl or Melee friendlies. I hope I can make it to your tounrey in December.

That annoying guy that nobody liked: Scrub.

If I forgot anybody, I'm sorry. Btw, if you don't remember me, I'm that Asian guy with the white hoody and wearing pink glasses sometimes. I played GW, under the tag "Cyan".

CO18

Smash Hero
It would still be nice to have all the placings and not just the bracket. I know this much

Singles:

1st - Ally (Snake)
2nd - Ambrose (IC's/mk?)
3rd - Lain (IC's/Dedede)
4th - Chaotic(Lucario)
5th - HolyNightmare(R.O.B)
5th - Mikey(Falco/Marth/Dedede?)
7th - Pyrenight
7th - NoJ(Gaw)
9th - Cyan(Gaw)
9th - WTxxx (Jigglypuff)
9th - KingAce (MK)
9th - OCC(R.O.B)

Doubles:

1st - Ally & Holy
2nd - Lain & Noj
3rd - Bueno & NikoK
4th - WTBug & WTxxx

CO18

Smash Hero
Dang thats tight. Too bad jiggs wont get any points from ankoku for this since he got 9th

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
shouts:

Cyan: irl friend, offline games are always fun, underrated GAW!
Ayaz: places well with falcon and is stoned while doing it, you win sir
Mikey: great falco and d3, creative counterpick got the best of me in match 3
Pyrenight: you placed well again, good ****!
Ambrose: too good, you did well vs. Ally, next time we should play
Ally: .....................................
Holy: best ROB by far, hearing someone say **** MK with a french accent is so win
Niko K: we never got to play :( lol at you punking the troll
Troll: :mad:, making fun of my eye twitch isnt funny
WolfBlade: lol taunting is too good, thanks for the advice and whatnot, fox dittos were cool
Lain: the pillow, the helping with the tournie, the convincing to set up pools, the ics,the d3,the gaw, congratz on 3rd
Distructo: great TL, almost sent me to losers quick times O_o
Chester: anyone who watched our losers set will agree, it just reeked of epic win
Kheldar: you hugs gave me the power to win XD
GI: great Wario, you almost got me too :O
Rion: sweet Zelda, broke through foxs sheild!
Anthony: Vaughan = me,you,and cyan<------good ****
Pastaboy: you were there in spirit, i lived up to my promise of naming the team pastaboy, but they announced us by our real names which was pretty lame
im sorry if i forgot anyone ill keep adding to the thread

and can we see the full results? just curious how i did..........maybe show like top 20 in singles and top 10 in doubles?...im too braindead to figure out placings through the picture

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Copypasta from other thread:

Shoutouts:

Ally: Good **** bro, you're too insane. I'm really disappointed I didn't get a chance to face you in the Brackets or that much, I didn't even get to use Wolf. Oh well, Online lol. Keep up the mindreading.

Holy: Good to meet you, I never got a chance to face you but still saw that your ROB owns. I guess ****** just runs in your family blood lol

Niko: GGs, I wish I could have played you more but w/e. Amazing Peach, obv best I've faced.

GK: Haha awesome games man, you got yourself a killer DK and Shiek. Easily my best matches there.

Koka: Loser :)

As you can see from the brackets, I was unlucky as ****, being paired with both Kingace and Ambrose so early in the tournament. I deserve higher than the place I got and I'm really disappointed, but what can ya do.

CO18

Smash Hero
Also why the hell were the brackets so screwed.

Lain, NoJ, Holy, and Ally on same side of bracket is dumb

LetsBrawlToronto

Smash Apprentice
These are just a few of the pictures, there are also videos that we will post later. These pictures are of the early phases, when the sign ups began.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
lmao @ the pics! I'm in so many, and my dad is in one of them. He's the guy in the brown coat that you could tell is 40+ years old haha

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
oh ye, shout out to JTS for playing a pretty solid Mario. You def surprised some ppl it looks like from watching your pool matches.

Dinser

Smash Cadet
Fun tourney, my favourite part was meeting some of the greatest players. My main joy from meeting some of the best. Was in the knowledge that I played a big part in their downfall. I am indeed the douchebag troll and proud of it. Oh baby do I love it. Niko K is a great Peach isn't he? So great he places 32nd. Wow impressive. But I mean he lost to good players right? Nope. But his controller glitched out right? Suuureee buddy w/e helps you sleep. Niko you suck and you're lucky I was there to supposedly bug you so that you had an excuse for your horrible playing when you lost.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
Fun tourney, my favourite part was meeting some of the greatest players. My main joy from meeting some of the best. Was in the knowledge that I played a big part in their downfall. I am indeed the douchebag troll and proud of it. Oh baby do I love it. Niko K is a great Peach isn't he? So great he places 32nd. Wow impressive. But I mean he lost to good players right? Nope. But his controller glitched out right? Suuureee buddy w/e helps you sleep. Niko you suck and you're lucky I was there to supposedly bug you so that you had an excuse for your horrible playing when you lost.
i wouldn't be surprised if you got your *** kicked at the next tournament. And i don't mean in the game.

Dinser

Smash Cadet
Weak none of you nerdy scrawny brawlers are gunna touch me at any tourney. I don't throw the first punch but i'll sure as hell throw the last one. I'm down to make any one of you look like a fool especially that scrawny *** Niko.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
LOOK OUT GUYS INTERNET TOUGH GUY

WE BEST LEAVE BEFORE WE GET MORE E-Threats

Dinser

Smash Cadet
Lol I was there in real life and none of you said anything other than Niko so I suppose props for that but then you come online and talk all you want. Then have the audacity of calling me an internet tough guy. Look at yourself punk. Make a name for yourself don't just rip off some other guys fame.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Weak none of you nerdy scrawny brawlers are gunna touch me at any tourney. I don't throw the first punch but i'll sure as hell throw the last one. I'm down to make any one of you look like a fool especially that scrawny *** Niko.
Are you the ***** who was annoying everyone? Headbutts be comin for you sir.

Dinser

Smash Cadet
Headbutts lol yeah big threats oh noes please slow it down there bucko, god... so pathetic. I didn't hear you saying jack yesterday. So sad how you have to talk online to boost up your ego bring it punk. You look like you came straight out of little miss sunshine.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i wouldn't be surprised if you got your *** kicked at the next tournament. And i don't mean in the game.
lmfao MATT, just leave him hes a waste.
im not a brawler, but i do respect them. If your just going to **** around with us might aswell not go to the next tourney and leave the boards. im sure you dont want brawlers and meleer after you.

lets just ingnore this man.

anyways.
shoutout to LBT: sorry for taking 2 of your tvs. good tourney though. The the projector was a good idea. i might enter your next tourney if you guys have one.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Headbutts lol yeah big threats oh noes please slow it down there bucko, god... so pathetic. I didn't hear you saying jack yesterday. So sad how you have to talk online to boost up your ego bring it punk. You look like you came straight out of little miss sunshine.
* ignores *

Top Bottom