• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let Me Officially End the Questionability of Marth's Manliness.

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
Don't get mad at him just because the truth hurts worse than 17 dancing blades

TubaMarth

Smash Rookie
come on i play the tuba most manly of the instruments(excluding the TRIANGLE)(SO I KNOW MANLY) and i play the most manly of the ssbb characters Marth.

they make others look good like ike

ike is not manly because: he shows off with his 2 handed sword in one hand.

marth doesn't need projectiles and plus marths Final smash has saved many people from dying at the top corner of the screen

WELM

Smash Cadet
Marth, because of his gender-blurring, is just another symbol for the androgynous false messiah. The devil (a.k.a. the hermaphroditic Baphomet) rules the world, so it follows that he will have us adoring figures which represent him, though we are not aware. Red represents fire, activity and male. Blue represents water, passivity and female. The fusion of the two (which makes purple like Golden Sun's Fusion Dragon) represents a balanced being which the Anti Christ will sort of be. This is why Mario is red and blue. This is why Superman is red and blue. This is why so many flags have red and blue. This is why many Renaissance and religious paintings show figures in red and blue. More examples of the pattern include: Falco, Ash, Ray Mk II, the log pillars from Tenchi Muyo, Krishna, Roger & Alex's gloves from Tekken, Woody Woodpecker, Nemo's dad and the blue fish, Schwartzenegger in Last Action Hero, Billy Hatcher, Alis, the E.T. kid, Lion-O, Papa Smurf, Rurouni Kenshin, Aladdin, Goomba Bros., Hercules, Mary Poppins, the Beyblade protagonist, Thumbellina with her prince, Smart House, Ike, Paper Boy (for Game Boy), T. Hawk, Luffy, Plusle & Minun, Latios & Latias, the Kingdom Hearts guy, the T.R.A.G. man, the Dragon Quest guy (the name says it all -Dragon Quest), the wizard from Glover, Dorothy (who's off to see the Wizard, the one in the PYRAMID with FIRE referring to LUCIFER- the "light bearer.". The devil fulfills material desires for a price...)... Pinnochio, Gaston, the Beast with Belle, Popo & Nana, Ness, Captain Falcon, Vaati, Speed Racer, the little girl in the Monsters Inc. cover (blue hat, red shirt), Nidoking & Nidoqueen, the scene where Tabuu is controlling the Master Hand (see the sky), the giant birds from Skyward Sword, Dr. Mario's main pills, HydLide, Hello Kitty, Sailor Moon, Blastoise and Charizard in covers, Crash Bandicoot, the flying balls from Kirby Right Back at Ya!, King Dedede, Matrix's red pill / blue pill, Goku (orange is a variant of red, if you think about it), Disney's "Brave" archer woman, El Zorro when he dresses as a gentleman, Quest 64, Holy Magic Century, Snow White, Roy, Moses & Pharaoh in Prince of Egypt near the end of the plagues song, and more. Also, Sephiroth is a gender-blurrer, and 1-Winged Angel refers to THE FALLEN ANGEL. Mel Gigson's euro-centric misconception of Jesus has long hair even though Jesus did not have long hair. He was a dark-skinned, fully bearded manly Jew who did not blur the genders. Jesus CREATED them! Taking into account that it is a fact that occultist masons are behind corporations as you can find out if you research a little, this pattern of androgynity in the world's media is no tower of coincidences. I hope no one will be blinded by their fanboy zeal. I love Nintendo even though it is of the devil. Check out my Utube channel for exposé videos of the so-called Illuminati.

Attachments

WELM

Smash Cadet
If you had at least paragraphed that I would've been a lot happier.
I wanted to include a good deal of evidence. Makes for a stronger argument.

EDIT: Oh, Whoops! I first assumed you meant "reduced to a paragraph" instead of "cut into paragraphs." It's the first time I see the word "paragraphed," so I didn't get it right off the bat.

P.S. FIRST WORLD PROBLEM

Top Bottom