• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Leicester smashers where you at!?

Tamoo

Smash Master
Dude, i saw them posts lol, I was on top of that thread all the way through and ur posts were much worse that willz's lol, I just thought sumone else was on ur account hehe

Brado

Smash Lord
Dude, i saw them posts lol, I was on top of that thread all the way through and ur posts were much worse that willz's lol, I just thought sumone else was on ur account hehe
Good guess, I was there with him. He was providing the fail though.

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
Hey guys, just read about this thread.
If i get in Loughborough uni, then I should be able to attend to most Leicester events which would be nice as im getting practice.
have you got any matches of you guys playing against eachother?

Kone

Smash Master
rensu and co im having some guys round for some smash, beers n a smoke the weekend of the 15th. its in sunderland like and with ppl u aint met yet but it would be gud for u guys if u want to get better and meet more of the community like! dont think theres going to be any other large melee event of the summer. theres a thread kicking about on here called super chicken 4, thatll be the get together.

let me know if your interested. housing is sorted and im making sunda dinner aswell lol

ed

Top Bottom