• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legendary Smasher?

Leviathan741

Smash Ace
So, me and my friends have been thinking about this for a while. Is there a legendary smasher that taught all the UBER pros including M2K, Mango, KEN, ISAI, AZEN, CHILLIN, etc. If so is he hiding somewhere and make an appearance?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
So, me and my friends have been thinking about this for a while. Is there a legendary smasher that taught all the UBER pros including M2K, Mango, KEN, ISAI, AZEN, CHILLIN, etc. If so is he hiding somewhere and make an appearance?

LOL, it's always good to visit the melee discussion once in a while and find a gem like this.

Leviathan741

Smash Ace
Lol, yeah definently broly would be it. We were talking and saying how this guy would be an old japanese guy with long white hair and a long handle mustache and he would be dressed up in white sage clothes. When he came in for a tournament he would have drooping clothes and would levitate above the ground and a controller would just materialize out of nowhere lol. Oh btw he plays telepathically. Doesn't touch the controller, and 4 stocks m2k and mango lol.

No ok for real though, you say there is someone in japan that trained ken? Hmm... It really would be awesome if someone like that was there. I mean where did the first great smashers (ISAI and KEN) learn from? You c where I am going with this. Every pro nowadays learned from somebody in some way indirect or direct, either through videos or playing them.

shadowboii

Smash Apprentice
Most of the older smashers started playing since 64.

Ken picked up the game himself, but he was the one that scouted Isai and trained him in melee.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I hate it when people have the same avatar as someone I know

I thought Psychoace was NES n00b

Seeing non-forwards with the Dante avatar throws me the hell off too

Stratford

Smash Champion
A legend's skill is not measured in videos. It's measured in... power levels... which they can also conceal.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
You have to go to Kame's lookout

There you will find your answers.

Leviathan741

Smash Ace
lol didn't mean to be an *******... jk...

I just wish there was a legendary smasher though, you know someone that was ridiculous and trianed like a hermit and taught everyone, and could 4 stock m2k, ken, azen, isai every time withe every character. Man wouldn't that be somethin'

joeplicate

Smash Master
i heard that isai actually trained ken, since he was better from 64

it's quite possible that the line "ken saw the potential in isai and decided to train him" is a badly edited smash wiki that has propagated through everyone's mind

Top Bottom