• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Mana Mafia - The Faerie Arc - Star Crossed Lovers - The End!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Actually I suppose that addresses the Spag **** too.

There's no goddamn way Marshy didn't kill Spag and you know it, Soup.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
2. Krystedez ()
4. J ()
7. Handorin ()
8. Spaghebti ()
9. Zenar ()
10. Raziek ()
11. Soup~ ()

Not voting - Handorin, Soup, Spaghebti, Raziek, Krystedez, J, Zenar

With 7 playing, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is July 6th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
raz, honestly not once throughout the entire day did I think marshy was going to kill me until the very end and I was still skeptical.

for one, I doubted that marshy as town would shoot my slot over the other scummier options in the game.

two, his reaction to gheb's posts just solidified my thinking he wasn't actually about to kill me. He wouldn't ask gheb to let macman do the posting if he thought our slot was scum, he would just let gheb continue to dig a ditch. He also actually apologized to gheb for potentially making the game unplayable when gheb was on his rant which i doubt he would do if he thought we were scum.

also ytf would redirect it to kevin of all people if we were scum? Especially given that we've been tryna get him shot all day today.

also why would marshy try to get me to tell him if i'm scum not just in his kill post, but directly after that. he tried to elicit a response out of me despite knowing that he'd see the flip soon enough, that's a clear sign of reaction testing

now none of this says i'm town, it just speaks to the fact that i did nothing to fux with the shot

also a scum redirecting role is broken as **** with a town suicide bomber.

anyways, whose scum raz?

^

specifically, why would marshy try so hard to get me to say whether I was scum or not after he 'bombed' me? If he bombed me, I don't think he would have bothered.

Don't you think scum day-redirector role is kind of out-there? especially given that there's a day suicide bomber and not a day-vig. seems kind of broken for scum to have.

Why would I pick kevin (who i've been pushing all day) to redirect the kill to instead of more obvious townie?

You think its less likely that marshy decided to fake bomb me than it is for me (a previous town-read of yours) to have a scum-day-redirector role and chose to redirect the kill to Kevin, someone I already linked myself to and would have been an easy lynch candidate if I was scum, instead of a more townie player/power role.

right...

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
deadlines in 3 days.

and noones gonna post? yall are whack

well vote: raziek

what i've said about raziek still stands true and it looks like he'll be our vote for today, since gheb isn't comfortable lynching hando and i'm not lynching soup like wants

town people considering voting me: note that J is the only person toDay who isn't down with my lynch. And considering how his/ghebs tussy went down earlier toDay i think you would agree it's unlikely for us to be scummates (if i'm scum). It also wouldn't make sense for him to immediately have my back when raz claimed i was the reason for the kevin dying. If he was scum with me, I think it's almost certain he'd be distancing me.

If you agree with that and think J's not my scum partner, then who else could it be? Maybe i've been hardcore bussing hando all game? Raz wouldn't have called me out for that bull**** if he was my partner. Soup? Zenar? Krys? all are down with lynching me today. I mean it's possible that uber distancing has been going on with me and my scum-partners... but does that actually look like the case when you go back and read my interactions with other players?

anyways, raz is scum, lynch him por favor

http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen3/emerald/105.png

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
Ignoring what you think of me being scum, you don't think there's any issue with how raz completely 180d on his read of me due to the Kevin incident?
never responded to this

also never "cleaned up shop" like you said... hope you're not town

soup please read the last couple of pages, i know you lost interest but if you're town

krys, we really should go with raz. you've thought he was scummy all game right?

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
ebwop: if you're town, do make the effort since this is lylo and i don't want to get lynched just because you didn't bother to consider the latest posts.

Sho-Minamimoto

J|Sephiroth's Masamune
Grrr!

I have no clue what to do. It's one read that hangs in the balance and it's the one read that could cost us the game.

I.e. Spag vs. Raz. If both are town, we are screwed.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
i think we're already screwed. noones putting in any effort... i really wanted to try and bring this back but town is barely trying.

guess gheb was right lol

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
That was Xonar talking about cleaning up shot. Don't know what he was talking about.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
I don't get why you're saying that someone needs to be bussing you. If that were the case the game would be over.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
And yes your quote is correct. Raz is in his right mind for him to have you as scum.

btw I like how everyone always complains about "quick lynches" and then doesn't do anything the rest of the day.

Sho-Minamimoto

J|Sephiroth's Masamune
Well I have been trying but the rest of the townies aren't doing anything.

I swear to gosh, it's Raz/Soup/Hando.

Vote: Raziek

I'll quote it on my main account but I don't want Spag, I don't think it's Krys, and if it's Zenar i give.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
is he in his right mind to have switched to me as scum because of that bull**** scum-director logic?

also idk what you're asking regarding my bussing... since literally everyone in this game (besides J) has said they wanted to lynch me. if i were scum, then my partners would have been bussing/distancing me right now...

idk what you mean by the game would be over?

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
Raz, Soup, and I have expressed wanting to lynch you. How would someone need to be bussing you. There is enough town to lynch you without scum. That's what I mean by the game would be over if there weren't.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
Raz, Soup, and I have expressed wanting to lynch you. How would someone need to be bussing you. There is enough town to lynch you without scum. That's what I mean by the game would be over if there weren't.
and krys and hando. thats the entire game besides J

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i think we're already screwed. noones putting in any effort... i really wanted to try and bring this back but town is barely trying.

guess gheb was right lol
I think we set up for fun and nobody wants to put any effort into scumhunting, those quicklynches really gave us nothing to look at besides the sake of quicklynching for fun. I'm about to vote Raz because a redirector for a role like that is just incredibly stupid and I find it a reach, however Raz's play is pretty solid so i'm very conflicted.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm about to hammer, relieve this game of it's duties regardless of anyone, something is nagging me not to however.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
Soup I know I'm wrong a lot, but I am right about this. Trust me on this dude.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Vote: Spaghebti

Are you SERIOUS Soup? Do you honestly believe Marshybro chose NOT to bomb Spaghebti after all that ****? LOOK DEEP IN YOUR HEART, YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
J you're so full of ****. I already addressed every ****ing reason you had and you're completely ignoring it.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I really have lost motivation for this game, i've had internet for about 2 days now but haven't cared to check, I think we should just put the game out of it's misery.

I have a gut feeling about Spag, and i'm going with it. I don't see the Raz scum here.

Vote: Spaghebti

Apologies for nothing truly solid but this game really lost my interest.
I think we set up for fun and nobody wants to put any effort into scumhunting, those quicklynches really gave us nothing to look at besides the sake of quicklynching for fun. I'm about to vote Raz because a redirector for a role like that is just incredibly stupid and I find it a reach, however Raz's play is pretty solid so i'm very conflicted.
Where the hell is the reasoning for this switch Soup?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
And for the record, I highly doubt it's a redirector, it's more likely a defensive scum role designed to counter the fact that we have a ****ing suicide bomber on the Town

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm conflicted and I have not read into this game enough, I have no motivation towards it and it's upsetting that we are in this position. Raz, why don't you think that it can't be any other conclusion? A redirector role for day mechanics? I don't even.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Grrr!

I have no clue what to do. It's one read that hangs in the balance and it's the one read that could cost us the game.

I.e. Spag vs. Raz. If both are town, we are screwed.
Well I have been trying but the rest of the townies aren't doing anything.

I swear to gosh, it's Raz/Soup/Hando.

Vote: Raziek

I'll quote it on my main account but I don't want Spag, I don't think it's Krys, and if it's Zenar i give.
Zenar, what in the world are you doing?

Get on Raz.
Soup, do not fall into their BS!

Lynch Raz. He is grasping for a reason to lynch Spag and it's utter garb.
Here we are.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm conflicted and I have not read into this game enough, I have no motivation towards it and it's upsetting that we are in this position. Raz, why don't you think that it can't be any other conclusion? A redirector role for day mechanics? I don't even.
What do YOU think happened, Soup?

Because I know Marshy wouldn't ****ing wifom a suicide bomb as Town, and it says in the damn flip that Kevin's soul was "STOLEN". (I'll quote it if need be)

Redirector doesn't make any ****ing sense, I'm calling it as a defensive scum role, possibly Indy, probably mafia. Kevin flipped Matilda, and she's directly linked to Irwin in the game.

Quote from the wiki:

MATILDA (adult)

A decade ago her powers were taken by Irwin after their temple escape was stopped by Escad. She has aged drastically since then.

TAKEN. IRWIN. IRWIN'S THE LAST BOSS.

#HBC | ѕoup

And for the record, I highly doubt it's a redirector, it's more likely a defensive scum role designed to counter the fact that we have a ****ing suicide bomber on the Town
Alright, I get what you're saying.

Let me lists pros and cons for both of you.

Spaghebti -

+ Gheb's AtE early on in the day was townie, his frustration and exclamation of it wasn't a scum AtE and it seemed sincere, especially when getting personal.
+ A counter-acting role for bomb would feel useless and broken, a role like that for one specific player just feels off, I don't get how that's balanced at all giving scum a role like that, and I've never seen one like so.

- Other AtE from and interaction with marshy was bad, marshy seriously sounded like he was going to shoot spag and I don't find much logical reasoning for him to just go ahead and kill someone else.
- Raz is generally more townie all around.

Raziek -

+ Solid D1 play that screamed town, D2 is nothing at all because we wasted it, D3 is here and present and the only thing I've seen him do here now is push Spaghebti on this.
+ Reasonable claim, I know it's meta and bad to assume that a role can clear someone but it's pretty believable, I'm going to take this a personal thing and not a true pro/con.

- Massive WIFOM on the fact that scumdoes have a role that redirects or something of the alike.
- Lack of activity besides this, pushing this point drastically

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I was out for most of this day phase because I've been ***** by Operating Systems assignments.

#HBC | ѕoup

I lean Raziek's disposition in general. His arguments are more solid and presentable while I have spag showing me slight of doubt in every post.

Give me a second to think about both of their reasoning behind this, then I will decide soon. I will not drag this on.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Look, we've got 7 left.

Zenar's Town by claim.
J's is a little dubious, but still fairly likely.
Soup Town for sure.
I'm Town.

Spaghebti scum without doubt after this ****.
Hando scum.
Krys by PoE if there's 3? Small scumteam could make sense if they have an anti-bomb role.

Top Bottom