• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Mana Mafia - The Faerie Arc - Star Crossed Lovers - The End!

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
Cause he was scummy as hell. I didn't even think scum would be on him even if he wasn't scum.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I hope you fix your scum reads. I felt nothing close to "scummy as hell". At the very least null.

Ill see to this tomorrow. Please no one vote until we're all able to look at this together thouraghly.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
DEAD

• Shadow Moth - Town ??? - "Cap'N Tusk"
  • Rake - Town ??? - "Daena"
  • Ryker - Town ??? - "The Main Character"
  • KevinM - Town ??? - "Matilda"
  • Marshy - Town S.Bomber- "Escad"
  • Spaghebti - Vanilla Town - "Teapo"
  • J - Town DWatcher - "Pokiehl"

ALIVE
  • Krystedez - Vanilla Town - "Lisa"
  • Soup - Vanilla Town - ""
  • Handorin - Town Miller - ""
  • Zenar - Town PDoctors - "The Nuns"
  • Raziek - Town OldMan - "Gaeus"

Zenar:

Zenar is a null-town read. Spag is a null-town read.

Marshy didn't kill Spag because he had him as a town read and I'm willing to roll with that after Gheb's outburst giving towny points. Zenar looks meh more on that though.

Grah this is infuriating. Sorry for the jumbled thoughts, just trying to get my thoughts out there while I still can.

Protected - -
Night 1: Ryker = Survived; was still a night kill
Night 2: Ryker = Died
Night 3: Soup = Survived; was stilla night kill

We had pretty much confirmed information that J was a detective role. There was no reason on earth you should have protected Soup. Soup has, to no degree, been helpful to Town as compared to the effort put forth by J. Granted that J highlighted a town member who had day kill ability, he at least confirmed via dream tell what he was capable of, and he proved it

Raziek:

Wise Townie - -
Questions:

I really wanna look into Raz again because during my re-read he was becoming more and more grimy with the amount of back-doors he has created this game and going back on certain things. *still haven't finished*
  • What does your role entail?
  • Do you have any other information other than knowing who the main character was?
  • Is there any particular reason why you hid this information until Day 3, after Ryker had already died?
  • What do you think of Zenar not protecting our information role, who no doubt would have investigated a "townie" or something and got a guilty or innocent based on their visits?

As you can more than likely see I'm having trouble trusting the power role here and the crap role.

The two townies I will have questions for soon.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I hope people play. I need to know if anyone's thoughts lines up with my own and I really want to pull a win out of our *** here for Town.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
No Krys you're wrong.

Roles have nothing to do alignment. I specifically told J I would not protect him yesterday. Just because he happened to be town does not make you right in this.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
2. Krystedez ()
7. Handorin ()
9. Zenar ()
10. Raziek ()
11. Soup~ ()

2 scum, 1 indy. Or 2 scum 1 traitor. In the latter case then we have already lost and this day is just for formalities since traitor can just claim and vote. For there to only be two scum in the game is strange. At this point we have to lynch maf and indy needs to work with us. If there is an indy if you're going to be lynched, then you need to claim that you are indy. Though you should just do so right now for poe. Scum may keep you alive for the sake of hoping to lynch you. If you claim right now then each town person only needs one town read.

Right now I think Hando for sure. I have no idea who for second though.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
It's the fact that he happened to not only be town, but also get a correct result, and investigated someone of scummy vibes at the time. I wanted to know why you really thought that protecting soup of all people was the correct decision.

So although I must say you were wrong, I do not believe you are lying about your read. That's all I will say about that.

Now onto potential plays, I honestly believe a Raz/Soup lynch is in order...

And your idea is not going to work Zenar, what if scum claims vig, hits a townie with his vote, and then the rest of town blindly follows?

I almost believe two scum is possible considering we have not had a single successful protect AND our investigative was super underpowered without straight information. That redirect to a previous post was stupid. With this, having two scum and no indy in a 12 man game might be possible with underpowered town roles.

But a traitor seems plausible. Yuck.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
What do you mean about the vig? I said if there is an indy, they should claim.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
Why would anyone blindly follow him? You're saying that if there is an indy, they shouldn't claim? wut?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
2. Krystedez ()
7. Handorin ()
9. Zenar ()
10. Raziek ()
11. Soup~ ()

Not voting - Krystedez, Soup, Handorin, Zenar, Raziek

With 5 playing, it takes 3 to lynch!

Deadline is May 12th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

Handorin

Smash Hero
DEAD

• Shadow Moth - Town ??? - "Cap'N Tusk"
  • Rake - Town ??? - "Daena"
  • Ryker - Town ??? - "The Main Character"
  • KevinM - Town ??? - "Matilda"
  • Marshy - Town S.Bomber- "Escad"
  • Spaghebti - Vanilla Town - "Teapo"
  • J - Town DWatcher - "Pokiehl"

ALIVE
  • Krystedez - Vanilla Town - "Lisa"
  • Soup - Vanilla Town - ""
  • Handorin - Town Miller - ""
  • Zenar - Town PDoctors - "The Nuns"
  • Raziek - Town OldMan - "Gaeus"
I'm going to say it again, I don't claim miller. I claim VT, like I did already. The miller was a joke about me always being mafia and how I always play scummy, so people thing I'm mafia even if I'm not. Other people got it, but you still don't, even after I told you.

But I'd also like to know what this Town Oldman is about. It really doesn't tell me anything, and as far as I'm concerned right now, it's just a VT that knows about another townie. Which means we have 1Doc and 4 VT (essentially) claims. That doesn't role with me. Get it? Role, roll?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Really want to forget this game, even though it's still here. This game will haunt me.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Also old man is just a title came up with. There's also wise townie or something like that. Essentially they know by their role information a normal VT wouldn't know and that's it like you said.

I'm not sure if I buy Raziek's claim or not hence my encouragement for a Raz lynch. Nor do I like Zenar's actions/reads. Out of Soup/Hando I'd prefer a Soup lynch if it comes to that.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
  • What does your role entail?
  • Do you have any other information other than knowing who the main character was?
  • Is there any particular reason why you hid this information until Day 3, after Ryker had already died?
  • What do you think of Zenar not protecting our information role, who no doubt would have investigated a "townie" or something and got a guilty or innocent based on their visits?
As I said already, I had mod-confirmed information that Ryker was the Main character and his alignment was confirmed to me to be Town. I am unsure if the bit about him eventually seeking my help is related to his role, or simply a flavor reference to the in-game quest to visit Gaeus.

I did not have any information otherwise, no.

Outing that Ryker was the main character would put him in more danger of being night killed. He was in no danger of being lynched, so outing that he was probably a strong PR would be anti-town.

TBQH, J's role was pretty vague and struck me as a possible Indy role. It's a very weak investigative that gives non-specific information that gives very little in the way of conclusive results. I'm still not entirely clear on how it exactly functioned as a tracker (?), since I think that was what he claimed?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm going to say it again, I don't claim miller. I claim VT, like I did already. The miller was a joke about me always being mafia and how I always play scummy, so people thing I'm mafia even if I'm not. Other people got it, but you still don't, even after I told you.

But I'd also like to know what this Town Oldman is about. It really doesn't tell me anything, and as far as I'm concerned right now, it's just a VT that knows about another townie. Which means we have 1Doc and 4 VT (essentially) claims. That doesn't role with me. Get it? Role, roll?
What grounds do YOU have to cast doubt on my role? You haven't even played this game for 90% of the time we've had available and you're trying to cast suspicion on me over my role?

Get out of here.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I wasn't casting doubt at your role. I just wanted to understand it more. Also, I was as active as I could and post as much as my playstyle does. If you don't like it, well. Deal with it. =D

Soup, as much as you want to forget, what do you think about this?

#HBC | ѕoup

Idk who's scum. I haven't even looked into it and my enthusiasm was shot after I made the wrong Decision.

#HBC | ѕoup

Krys seem(ed) townie. Zenar is zenar. Raziek scum with Hando? Beats me.

#HBC | ѕoup

Nobody wants to step up and do anything is probably gonna skate to a win, waiting for a townie to **** up. I already did that once and I like i said, my reads are shot. This isn't even a self-loathing phase it's just this game is such a stretch to read and the little information we have was wasted on quicklynches and the alike, overall it's been a crap-shoot. I might try and read again to look deeper into things but what I only have is that Zenar was really inactive D1, Hando was scummy as hell, and Raz was raz. I still don't know how I feel about Krys either, his mechanical play doesn't sit right with me anymore and it seems to delve too much into it. I remember Ryker saying that's how he plays however.

#HBC | ѕoup

I feel Krys was way too quick to jump the gun and instantly go for Raz/Me just because of prior events, I don't understand what incriminates us either unless he boldly believes that I was trying to save Raziek or something, I just happened to **** up. Could Raz be scum? Possibly. I'm gonna try and get **** done and hopefully people will get motivation also, I can't be the only townie here, can I? can I?

#HBC | ѕoup

Vote: Handorin

Let's get this out of the way, shall we?
Hando, I know this is some old news but why did you do this exactly? It just seemed like a ****ty attempt to play on meta and somehow look townie, I don't understand the self-vote even if it was a joke.

#HBC | ѕoup

Raziek, I have not seen you react towards your flavor mistake at all. What's the deal exactly? Who's scum?

Handorin

Smash Hero
How about this.

Vote:Krys
I'll be the one to man up and get this game on a role to an end.

NINJA REPLY:
Cause I'm always mafia and it's a joke going along with the always mafia joke. No other reason really.

#HBC | ѕoup

How come I end up where I started?
How come I end up where I went wrong?
Won't take my eyes off the ball again
You reel me out then you cut the string....

Yeah, I might actually join you Hando. I just don't get your play here, you show up sometimes and you don't show up at all, I know you always play scummy but is your activity so shoddy you only have time to spew out of a couple of reads then move along?

#HBC | ѕoup

If Krys is scum who is his partner? We can lynch correctly once but then we have an up-hill battle.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
Hello Indy, if you're out there then remember: Raziek is scum. Kill him not me :obv:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
There is a Pain in the Universe as Irwin has successfully resurrected the city devouring beast Lucemia. He waits on top of the beast as the inevitable destruction of Fa'Diel occurs. The last of the towns-people attempt to climb the beast's back which spans all the way into the sky. Unfortunately...

Handorin, Sotherbee could not even climb the beast.

Lisa and Watts made their way up the beast's back weaving in and out of it's shedding skin and fighting off various monsters that lived in and on it. But Lucemia was just too long and for someone like Watts who eventually succumbed to the exhausting hike.

Soup, Watts can go no further.

On the head of Lucemia, Lisa finds Irwin reflecting. Lucemia is about to destroy the world and try as she might, she can not defeat Irwin as she valiantly tries to stop him and his destruction. Irwin, in his demon form, was just too powerful for her to handle; even with all her magical instruments and her father's trusty broom.

Krystedez, Lisa has fallen in battle against Irwin!

Zenar, The Faeries are delighted! All the humans are dead!

Raziek, Irwin has sought his retribution upon the world for his forbidden relationship with Matilda and goes to the Underworld to be with her.

KevinM, Matilda happy that her lover's desire was filled, though at the cost of her friends, lives on in spirit form in the Underworld with Irwin.

This ends the faerie arc, a story between four friends: Matilda, Daena, Escad, and Irwin, whose relationships ultimately sparked the war between the humans and the faeries. The faeries, being the victors, destroyed the Fa'Diel with Irwin and eventually returned to their own dimension. Had the humans won, it would be unclear just how the conflict started, but I know...

It was fate, my will... love. Star-crossed lovers, who want more than anything to be together, but never could.

Until next time...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE DO NOT POST ROLE PMs, QUICKTOPIC LINKS OR TALK ABOUT YOUR ROLE IN ANYWAY. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SET-UP, FEEL FREE TO PM ME OR MESSAGE ME ON AIM/SKYPE.

Top Bottom