• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Mana Mafia - The Faerie Arc - Star Crossed Lovers - The End!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Okay J I thought you literally had nothing to work with but that post but I guess mod helped you so thats cool :x

Fun game, good flavor, never played LoM, makes me wanna play it now.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Actually Krys, all I got was the link to the post about Marshy which is what confused me. Then I got simplier results the next night.

I'm just gonna quote my role pm unless Gova just wants to do the usual quote them all thing? I am curious to see the other roles.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I'll get to the Role PMs maybe. Even If I keep them secret I don't think I'll be able to run this set-up again on this site.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ooooh. Gotcha then. ;P

Oh! Another thing, with this game I tried doing a notes QT and the like but it ended up fizzling at the end because there was little to work on.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Krys you did well.

Xonar = worse hydra partner ever. Sticking with Soup.

I thought our play was pretty splendid though. I was basically able to be as anti-town as I wanted because that's my normal play. That super quick lynch d2 was unexpected though. i dont even

Marshy didn't leave any wine. It was pretty obvious that he thought spag was town.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I said all there is to say during the game already.

Macman, I think we found a decent way to make our hydra work in the end. I think I finally found somebody I feel comfortable hydraing with. Wanna try it again sometime soon?

:059:

Top Bottom