• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Mana Mafia - The Faerie Arc - Star Crossed Lovers - The End!

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
you're being a *******

what is it in the context of this game, and how is it different than killing? How would someone get petrified? jesus christ xonar

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
Don't assume I keep information behind my back, you're not even thinking before asking.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
I've been waiting a while to be able to post that. hurhur

Anyway, I'm off now. If you have good questions, don't be afraid to post them.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
2. Krystedez ()
4. J ()
7. Handorin ()
8. Spaghebti ()
9. Zenar ()
10. Raziek ()
11. Soup~ ()

Not voting - Handorin, Soup, Spaghebti, Raziek, Krystedez, Zenar, J

With 7 playing, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is July 6th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

Handorin

Smash Hero
[Collapse=Johns]Sorry for not posting earlier, but like I said in the sign up thread, my girl friend is visiting, so I can hardly visit smashboards, and when I do I can only check quickly on my phone, and then I cant really post till night when I finally get her to bed.[/Collapse]

Raz said:
Use your brain. I disliked Hando's VT claim because of the TIMING. Krys claims VT, then someone (I think Zenar?) said "Anyone else VT?" and Hando picks that perfect time to jump in on the EZ-VT claim as scum.
See above johns for why my "timing" is "perfect". I don't have much control over it. It's hard to devote time during the day.

That said, I don't really like raz's claim. The minimason as I'm calling it seems too convenient. I'm not sure if I buy it. Why would he have to seek your help eventually?

Spag's reaction doesn't sit well with me. Like it's been said, why would marshy even fake it in the thread? Don't try and play it off like a confirmed, dead townie tried doing something that wouldn't help us.

Also, I'm not liking zenars's claim, but that's mainly because I havent seen a hint of a petrifaction mechanic or flavor. Where's it at? Or are you just that good at saving? I'd bet something like petrifaction wouldn't take time before it goes into effect.

Also, you guys need to think outside the box, especially those of you who have played with me. If I always seem scummy, why are you going to let that make me more likely scum? Have I really done something scummmmmmmmy or just like, being normal. You guys won't find my scum buddies because I have none. I'm a miller.

:phone:

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
Disagree completely on the J reasoning here. I was REEEEEAAAAL ****ing close to voting Moth D1, and I would have done it, if not for those meddling kids he wasn't a friend, haha.

Had that been Rake's *** on the table, D1, I'd have hammered that **** in a heartbeat. You can't resist peer pressure and the urge to do something hilarious. Even if it did kinda put us in a ****ty position.
Too bad you're not J.
also ytf would redirect it to kevin of all people if we were scum? Especially given that we've been tryna get him shot all day today.
This makes sense. I didn't think Marshy would shoot them either. Everytime someone went in Spag's direction he push away from that.

All caught up. As for the pertification thing. Xonar think's it's something seperate from night kills. I think it's just the terminology for the night kill. I think there is a redirector or some sort because Gova says our action went through yet Ryker still died. Which again brings me to J who knew we had been on Ryker night 1. Scum J seeing us visit Ryker night one, redict us night 2 and kill Ryker night 2. Xonar wont even listen to anything I say though. If J is scum and wins this I'm going to be beyond mad.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
Also, I'm not liking zenars's claim, but that's mainly because I havent seen a hint of a petrifaction mechanic or flavor. Where's it at? Or are you just that good at saving? I'd bet something like petrifaction wouldn't take time before it goes into effect.
Why would we claim it if it wasn't true. What the heck at the last paragraph of your post.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
Xonar wont even listen to anything I say though.
Are you seriously trying to get moral highground on your hydra partner?
Hahahaha, I love you. Not even sarcasming here.

We haven't talked thoroughly yet. We'll lay it all out and then decide today's lynch.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
please do

soup, where've you been? Whose the play and what do you think of raziek/the kevinM kill?

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
Alright.

Going spag.
J is still scum.
Soup is wrong but probably town.

Vote: Spag

All Xonar's reasons apply.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
Scum:
Spagh
J

Null-Scum:
Hando

Null-Town:
Kryst

Town:
Raz
Soup
Zenar

Ordered.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
zenar, if you're town please unvote.

Even if you want to lynch me, we have 4 days to make something of this day, no point tryna get me lynched right now. There's been very little content this entire game because we haven't had any legitimate lynches at all, so it's difficult to pin ppl to ****.

it's completely antitown to vote me right now, even if you think i'm scum. We have to talk through this lynch.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
My reply to Spaghebti's post earlier.

asking marshy why he's pushing a lynch on someone who hasn't posted is scummy? riiight
It's hollow as hell. You know why Marshy would push hard on a slot that's not going to do anything.

xonar... seriously?
idk what you want me to defend. im sorry for thinking soup was scum at one point?
The problem is that you had a SoupScum read on a point where he was stupidly town. It just makes NO sense.
wanting to shoot two ppl who hardly posted but when they did post only tried to ql two town players is scummy? ok
It's offputting because you want to shoot Inactive, Inactive and Soup. Just points towards you having no scum reads at the time (besides Soup which is bull****), and having no solid scumreads to the point of lynching inactives is just :urg:

that post you linked didn't even give my reasoning for wanting marshy dead. i already addressed this in a diff post
What's scummy is setting up the double kill. "Hey guys, if Marshy doesn't kill a scum with his shot then he's scum, kk?"
That, in no form, reads towny to me.
What, you would be okay with calling him town if he "bussed" a scummate with his kill? Nope, but you imply you would be. It reads dirty and smelly.

that list ***** bro. im sorry you can't recognize obvious genuineness in tryna find scum. i doubt zenar's scum based off of J's results for obvious reasons.
Definitive evidence wasn't available to you. What if I were the killer N1 and Ryker got protected? There was literally no hint towards our visit on N1 being a town one. That's just one of the remarks I have, though.

marshy was scum until proven town... yea and? "it's an easy excuse" ... that's not even a real argument.
Hell to the yes it is. If I select, like, 4 players to have as scum beforehand, then I don't even have to scumhunt, lol. Arbitrary reads, no, not even reads.

his push of moth didn't make sense, he did exactly what he accused scumGheb of doing in the game we just hydra'd in.
I don't know what it is he accused scumGheb of, but his push of Moth is null for Marshy. How is it scummy?

noones tryna get town cred. J was tryna place part of the blame on us for that **** and im just protecting my right to ***** about town being dumb.
Fair.

No need to unvote. Reactions are even more fun if we do this now.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
lol wtf

reactions aren't more fun this way.... that doesn't make any sense. It just leads to mafia quick lynch -> game over.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
Wait Handorin claimed Miller?
That means there was a cop, no? Then what the hell is up with J? Two investigatives?

Spagh, what about actually pushing something. You're so damn active in posting, but passive in actions. Now is the time to play all your cards, it would help me find the last of you and J's scumteam. :)

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
and having no solid scumreads to the point of lynching inactives is just :urg:
=
and having no solid scumreads to the point of wanting to shoot inactives is just :urg:

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
It's hollow as hell. You know why Marshy would push hard on a slot that's not going to do anything.
Even if it was hollow, it isn't scummy at all. And no I had no idea why marshy would push that slot.. which is why i asked. How do you know (or how was i supposed to know) that moth wasn't going to do anything (or that marshy/everyone else thought that)?

The problem is that you had a SoupScum read on a point where he was stupidly town. It just makes NO sense.
possibly being wrong isn't scummy. anyways me and gheb were split on soup's read, i already explained ghebs reasoning previously. Did you think that was bull****?

It's offputting because you want to shoot Inactive, Inactive and Soup. Just points towards you having no scum reads at the time (besides Soup which is bull****), and having no solid scumreads to the point of lynching inactives is just :urg:
cuz I did have no solid scumreads (besides marshy). How is this an issue? I had town reads, and wanted to lynch inactives off of POE.

What's scummy is setting up the double kill. "Hey guys, if Marshy doesn't kill a scum with his shot then he's scum, kk?"
That, in no form, reads towny to me.
What, you would be okay with calling him town if he "bussed" a scummate with his kill? Nope, but you imply you would be. It reads dirty and smelly.
This is the only thing that can be potentially scummy/anti-town. However I only pushed this cuz i wanted to give marshy incentive to shoot his own if he was scum. Clearly i didn't imply that I'd be calling him town had he shot his scumread... I explicitly stated that if he shot scum he still might get lynched anyways. as can be seen here:
marshy if you don't shoot scum you're getting lynched

probably still will anyways

Definitive evidence wasn't available to you. What if I were the killer N1 and Ryker got protected? There was literally no hint towards our visit on N1 being a town one. That's just one of the remarks I have, though.
I saw ryker get shot d2, assumed he was the target d1 as well and that you protected him based on J's result. In retrospect, that doesn't make much sense because I doubt that scum would shoot the same person twice after knowing it failed.

Krys's reasoning makes a lot more sense however, that you could have been a rolecop and killed ryker n2 after spotting his role.

Hell to the yes it is. If I select, like, 4 players to have as scum beforehand, then I don't even have to scumhunt, lol. Arbitrary reads, no, not even reads.
he was scum until proven town cuz i legit thought he could be scum. Usually when he does **** like pushes quicklynches i can easily see his reasoning behind it. I couldn't this game. And he advocated 2 qls of town players. It'd be incredibly easy for him as scum to do this ****, and noone in town to care because that's apparently his meta. Usually marshy's actions and my line of thinking line up and at that point i considered him town, that had yet to happen until later toDay. so from my perspective it makes a lot of sense.

I def thought he was scum after his and J's posts d2 and i was willing to push him to death cuz of it.

I don't know what it is he accused scumGheb of, but his push of Moth is null for Marshy. How is it scummy?
Gheb tried to push a lynch on LAK because he was apparently a useless player and marshy was seemingly doing the same thing on moth.

do you really think these actions show SpagScum? You think i'd bother attacking marshy like i did at the beginning of d2, knowing full well that he wasn't lying about his claim.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
anyways,

gheb wants to self-vote and end this game. lol but beyond that he thinks soup, raz and zen are scum. He wants to lynch soup at this point and doesn't see anything wrong with Hando.

We both want to keep J alive cuz he seems the towniest by far. and it'll be cool to see the results of his night actions. I agree with a razScum possibility, still think hando should die. And i'm up in the air about zen, soup and krys.

I wanted to sit back and wait for more ppl to talk cuz it feels like noones really given their opinions after the kevin kill.

I'm def feeling razScum though. Because right before the Kevin event. He has me as probably town, and simply because marshy didn't shoot me, he automatically thinks that I am behind that. I don't really mind that gutreaction but how he held on to it afterwards was ****ty.

His read on me drastically changed becuz of a possibility that I have a daytime scum redirector role or something like that. He doesn't consider the facts that that role would be kinda broken in a game where theres a suicide bomber role. Or that I as scum would much rather redirect it towards an obvious townie, and def not the person that I tried to get killed. Or that marshy wouldn't have tried to get me to reveal my alignment so much in the twilight of his shot if he had actually shot me. There are a lot of reasons pointing to Marshy faking it, yet Raz disregards all of it and still 180s on his read of me becuz of this possibility.

I think Raz thought that I was going to die so in his prior posts, he claimed that he thought I was town, in order to look good afterwards. Despite thinking i was town he did nothing to save me. Since marshy chose not to kill me, Raz decided to latch on to this reasoning for me being scum in order to push my lynch.

also in my reread, I thought his defense of J was odd at the beginning. he says he thinks J is null, yet strongly dons his J-defender hat. idk **** seemed off to me.

that's all im really thinking right now.

hando is scum cuz he's hando. but mostly becuz he's been useless and if he happens to be town there was no way we'd be able to win this game.

soup im up in the air about, i liked his drunk posts but gheb thinks hes scum so meh.

krys idk. i've never seen anything wrong with that slot

zenar i can see being scum. the rolecop logic makes sense and his claim is useless. which are both not that strong reasons for him being scum.

everyones been whack since the kevin kill though and I'm assuming its cuz of the weekend but the deadlines in 4-5 days, and if we want to have any chance we gotta kinda step this **** up

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
unvote me zen

and tell me why you're so vehemently convinced of J scum. What you think about raz, and do you still have soup as super-town?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I really don't know what to do in this situation, I've never been at LyLo because I'm usually dead before then.

Who hasn't claimed yet?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
EBWOP

I think I agree with some parts of your statements Gheb, like honestly I feel Soup is scum, don't know jack !@#$ about hando, and Raz is really hard to figure out for me, but his "pseudo" leading of town early game and bull**** reasons for having a target on me as being scummy make me think he is not town; town Raz I would think would have better cases built up and more attention to detail.

As for you two hydras; you're 4 different people. I really don't know what to say about either of you. I feel like you could both be town, or one of you is scum. I'm leaning toward the former.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
EBWOP2

I also think Raz, Soup, hando have all at one point or another targetted me with some bull **** reason. If that says anything. I think they've been trying to push for my lynch for a while but they couldn't once I claimed and I don't really get a chance to post much this game due to the QL's which I wasn't apart of at all.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
We should lynch Hando.

Zen/Xonar is hopeless this game.

Can't do much more but I'm going to try playing on the car ride home.

Unvote spag for goodness sake.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I mean seriously in Hando's last post he tries to discredit everything he can from Zenar/Raz's claim to Spag's reaction and doesn't seem to be looking for scum or town but more just looking for people to lynch.

Then his line of self-meta/"I'm a miller" is useless too. I mean nothing in his last post says anything towny and is more just pandering and overall badness.

I want Raz/Hando and most likely looking at one of Soup/Zenar. Krys/Spag are my town reads ATM.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I swear to god Spag if you are scum just manipulating my *** I will be so done lmao.

Please let marshy's last action help me figure this out.

Spag/Krys, who dies first? As in, who has the highest chance of flipping scum out of a 3/4 chance scum-flip?

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
Krys everyone has claimed. It will help you to read. Vote Spag.
J we will both be fine with going Hando tomorrow if you go spag today.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
unvote me zen

and tell me why you're so vehemently convinced of J scum. What you think about raz, and do you still have soup as super-town?

I really don't know how anyone could see J as scum at this point. I've given you my reasoning yo. Raz and Soup are both town at the moment.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You are not getting me to touch the Spag wagon toDay. Hando or Raz, choose.

Also Zenar, no WIFOM ****. your doc is on my butt till you die.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm getting this lynch without you then.

I'm not playing this friendly game at the moment. I don't trust you to make the right decisions especially when one half of your hydra wants me lynched an my second strongest town-read as the main lynch target from both of you.

Hando or Raz. That's who's going toDay.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
I swear to god Spag if you are scum just manipulating my *** I will be so done lmao.

Please let marshy's last action help me figure this out.

Spag/Krys, who dies first? As in, who has the highest chance of flipping scum out of a 3/4 chance scum-flip?

likewise

i dont think it'd be that big a deal if I was scum and manipulating you. maybe if I kept you alive til 3 person lylo, then itd be an issue. (lol just opened up a can of wifom)

i think krys isn't scum because he seems pretty self-absorbed in her scumhunting which is something i expect a new town player to be like. (I tend to be like that a lot too)

wrt to who has the highest chance of flipping scum. I really don't know. I think hando's an ok choice but gheb disagrees. So i'd rather go raz cuz i feel a lot more confident that he's scum and gheb think's he scum to.

gheb wants to push a soup lynch.

zen: did you mean "see J as town"?
also really surprised that you're still convinced im scum.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
J today is do or die. I think Hando is scummy but I'd much prefer to go Spag seeing as you are pushing for Hando. Raz has been town all game too. We aren't lynching them today.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
Ignoring what you think of me being scum, you don't think there's any issue with how raz completely 180d on his read of me due to the Kevin incident?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You wanna test me, Zenar

You don't need to tell me it's do or die. Your case on Spag and tbh the ony thing saving you is me guessing you were doc before claiming and it matching up which you find as scummy which is reachin bull.

Top Bottom