• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Mana Mafia - The Faerie Arc - Star Crossed Lovers - The End!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sorry for my rapid posting and the like but the gears are turning and I dont wanna stop them ATM.

Kay 4 VTs and Zenar/Raz left to claim.

Hando seems safest bet to hold scum IMO. But idk about Krys since I am just reading n00btown. Can someone explain to me the KryScum thing?

Contemplating but I may switch Soup and Zenar around in my reads turns.

:phone:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
this sucks

this literally sucks

im without internet and i wont be able tob sit down and read some things, going to have to play in the moment

j i agree hando is likely to flip scum tbh but..finding partners there is going to suck

any leads if hando is scum? raz bussing? i rmember you thinking krys/raz/hando but like you said that team doesnt make a bit of sense

why are you nulltown on zen

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
Isn't Soup too young to drink? He's like 15 or something, right? LOL

Why the **** were people on Marshy in the first place? Bad *** ****ty town we have. Marshy is probs a townbro.

Vote: Spaghebti
Vote: J
Vote: Spaghebti

There's no other direction to go today. Terribly reeking posts from both.

Marshy, don't shoot. Look at the numbers, which is presumably 6v3.
Say we mislynch + NK, then it's like 4v3 in worst case. (though I doubt it will be worst-case if we get Spaghebti)
Which gives us a lynch (which would otherwise be a shot) + night actions.

Mass claim leggo. Pretty sure we can at least use the guaranteed extra night to see what happens with J's role, which would be nice.
was this xonar or zen?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
2. Krystedez ()
4. J ()
7. Handorin ()
8. Spaghebti (1) Zenar
9. Zenar ()
10. Raziek ()
11. Soup~ ()

Not voting - Krystedez, J, Handorin, Soup, Spaghebti, Raziek

With 7 playing, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is July 6th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
if anyone knows anything about legend of mana, can you tell me more about rake/kevins characters and what prs they're likely to have.

also zenar claim. then raz.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
@ raziek

my reads were shallow because it was day rvs bull **** you whack

Im going to bed, this game sucks, have fun fellow VTs. I am putting my vote on Raz for the night.

Vote: Raziek

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
EBWOP2:

@Mod: No offense. Nothing wrong with flavor and stuff, just QL's pissed me off and I can't even scum hunt because the ones I want to scum hunt with or ask questions are recluses.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
Krys, unvote raz... if raz (and you)happens to not be scum, then the remaining 3 scum can vote him all at once effectively lynching town and losing us the game

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Isn't that the case if any of us vote town... (sigh)

Unvote

I hope noone votes without me toDay! :D :D :D

Wish me luck at tourney I am out.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
Sorry guys, pretty busy lately.

We are a petrification doctor. The person we target at night can't be petrified.
N1 targeted Ryker
N2 targeted Ryker again

We are the Nuns. (not a nun, all of them)

Will now try to answer questions and stuff.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
J, is your role name "Town Dream Fortune Teller"?

Zenar, you really gotta explain the J scumRead more.
We will once it's relevant. For now, we just want you dead. It's useless to not go for our best scumread in this situation.

J, Raziek's reaction is legit. It's a knee-jerk and it makes sense.
I hate his double standard he is holding on Krys/Hando when he had Krys as obv-scum from D1 and then when Krys claims VT, he is alright, but when Hando claims VT, he flips out saying he only claimed VT to coast? I mean what in the world is that? Plus I don't like the way he freaked out just at the thought of me thinking Krys vs. Raz held scum.
This is pretty true though.

zenar: what does "fear tactics" mean?
"If you lynch me you will lose rawrwarwar!"

Will now respond to Spaghebti response to my case.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
Dude friggin Spaghebti just dodged a friggin kill just like that. The only good thing about Spaghebti's slot is Macman's posts from time to time. Yea J is pig disgusting even more so is Spaghebti.

Meh.
unvote

We're talking this out hardbody. Get on Skype asap, I'll stay up to talk this out if necessary.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
p.s. this reminds me of when me and Gheb shared a vote in unintended consequences.

Will not post my Ghebetty reply until this is sorted out.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
i am ready

wish me luck guys

suicide bomb: spaghebti

peace

PLEASE tell me youre scum mac

im not actually dayvig just claimed that hoping town would let me live so i wouldnt have to suicide

macman

seriously

tell me i got it right

i will be so depressed otherwise

seriously

With Marshy already flipped and confirmed Town, this doesn't make any sense for him to have submitted the kill on Kevin. He's been talking ALL day about how he didn't like your slot, and Kevin has done literally nothing, so staking his life (because obviously he ****ing died as a suicide bomber) on a null tell at best is ****ing ******** and I don't buy it for a second.

That means SOMETHING interfered with TownMarshy's action.

omg

we're in ****in lylo

AND EVERYONE THINKS IM SCUM

holy **** marshy why didn't you kill me
lmao i dont ****in know

well clearly cuz marshy faked the suicide...
and pmed the kevin kill instead

ofc hed never ****in kill me thatd be stupid like ive been sayin all Day
I don't buy you playing dumb for a goddamn second. Then you claim VT? **** THAT.

Things I can point out right now that I really dislike of Raz.

I hate his double standard he is holding on Krys/Hando when he had Krys as obv-scum from D1 and then when Krys claims VT, he is alright, but when Hando claims VT, he flips out saying he only claimed VT to coast? I mean what in the world is that? Plus I don't like the way he freaked out just at the thought of me thinking Krys vs. Raz held scum.

Then he tries to blame the fact that Spag didn't die on Spag themselves and saying that Macman is so full of ****? I can't even fathom how anyone could think that Macman was the cause of what happened and I choose to believe Marshy just sent a PM to Gova saying to kill KevinM>Macman because of the way Macman reacted to the "shot" on his slot.
I never at any point said Krys was "obv-scum". I said I didn't like him because his stances were shallow and unsubstantiated, as I have said FOUR TIMES.

Use your brain. I disliked Hando's VT claim because of the TIMING. Krys claims VT, then someone (I think Zenar?) said "Anyone else VT?" and Hando picks that perfect time to jump in on the EZ-VT claim as scum.

And yeah, I am gonna freak out when you pull a non-substantiated scumread on me out of nowhere, and claim that KrysTown = RazScum with no evidence at all.

There is NO WAY Marshy chose not to bomb Spaghebti, and I'm going to quote everything from him leading up to the shot.

Claiming after that.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
wow

gheb just let macman do the posting on the hydra please

so ****ing bad holy **** gheb

:thumbsdown:

youre pathetically mistaken if you think your ****vote will evoke anything more than laughter out of me considering discussion only benefits town at this point. lemme know when youre up to making posts worth reading and ima shoot when i want nice try tho bro

did you miss the part where zen said j was the play

or where j claimed tove tracked zen

or when j/zen both pushed my lynch today andve disliked me all game

or where pretty mic everything that has happened in this game is the total opposite of the bull**** suggestion that were circlejerking

what the **** am i even reading

i cant wait to shoot

my spag read is

"dead shortly"

i lold at macman saying im not blasting him

any update on a possible reread j?

as soon as i have my spirit bomb fully charged

but forreal tho

any last words gheb/mac?

best believe ima cap dat ***. im only waiting on gova to get online so i dont have to wait on the flip

i finally get to kill you when youre scum mac

no more nightkilling me before i get to you/your partners

no more dying and having to watch town blow it

no more losing to you

delicious

you did in slj2 and then that ****ty avril lavigne game

but anyways

it says ill suffer a huge consequence if i misfire

would you like to be

1. kamehamehad
2. spirit bombed
3. erupting burning fingered (no homo)
4. spirit gunned
5. omnislashed

???

im pre sure i was town in avril lavigne

also slj2 was hilarious

everyone thought i was town despite barely doing anything... it's like kevin in every single game

ah nvm, i was scum and won cuz i didn't post at all... wack

did you ever notice

that kevin barely does anything

yet we always actually try

yet we are always suspected as scum before him and then he ends up winning anyway

This post gave me slight pause, but then I realized it was prompted by Spaghebti bringing up Kevin, WHICH ONLY MAKES ME HATE HIM MORE.
i might DIE and all you can do is eat cheeseburgers?!?!?

ima wait for that promised post before i shoot spaghebti

i am ready

wish me luck guys

suicide bomb: spaghebti

peace

PLEASE tell me youre scum mac

im not actually dayvig just claimed that hoping town would let me live so i wouldnt have to suicide

macman

seriously

tell me i got it right

i will be so depressed otherwise

seriously

I repeat. There's no ****ing way TownMarshy would leave a WIFOM bomb on his death and choose to kill Kevin for no discernible reason.

Occam's Razor says Spaghebti scum.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
As for my claim, I'm Gaeus. (This dude. NOTE: I pulled this off of google images as a reference, it's not the one from my role PM. It just happens to give a succinct description of the character.

Anyway, I came into the game with mod-confirmed knowledge that Ryker, as the Main Character, is Town, and would eventually seek my help.

Spaghebti needs to die.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
Sorry guys, pretty busy lately.

We are a petrification doctor. The person we target at night can't be petrified.
N1 targeted Ryker
N2 targeted Ryker again

We are the Nuns. (not a nun, all of them)

Will now try to answer questions and stuff.
haven't read anything after this...

but ytf did you ***** at me for saying zenar is town based on J's results? This is exactly what I thought

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
raz, honestly not once throughout the entire day did I think marshy was going to kill me until the very end and I was still skeptical.

for one, I doubted that marshy as town would shoot my slot over the other scummier options in the game.

two, his reaction to gheb's posts just solidified my thinking he wasn't actually about to kill me. He wouldn't ask gheb to let macman do the posting if he thought our slot was scum, he would just let gheb continue to dig a ditch. He also actually apologized to gheb for potentially making the game unplayable when gheb was on his rant which i doubt he would do if he thought we were scum.

also ytf would redirect it to kevin of all people if we were scum? Especially given that we've been tryna get him shot all day today.

also why would marshy try to get me to tell him if i'm scum not just in his kill post, but directly after that. he tried to elicit a response out of me despite knowing that he'd see the flip soon enough, that's a clear sign of reaction testing

now none of this says i'm town, it just speaks to the fact that i did nothing to fux with the shot

also a scum redirecting role is broken as **** with a town suicide bomber.

anyways, whose scum raz?

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
hando, i just saw you viewing the thread...

you know you're dying toDay right?

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
Isn't that the case if any of us vote town... (sigh)
yea

you should really only vote at this point if you're confident someone is scum. you can fos though.

also despite the fact that i've been saying my reads are like nonexistent because of the bull**** first couple of days... that's not an excuse at this point. make an effort to find scum or else i'll just assume you are.

what was the reasoning behind the raz vote?

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
also zen, you are definitely telling us why you think Jscum toDay before this Day is over. "wait untill after spagScum is lynched" wtf is that ****? are you serious?

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
sry spagh but all these questions are terrible. If you got something to ask me and you really can't figure it out, go ahead.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
wtf is wrong with you

it doesn't matter if i can/can't figure them out. I want to know what your response is.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
haven't read anything after this...

but ytf did you ***** at me for saying zenar is town based on J's results? This is exactly what I thought

Definitive evidence wasn't available to you. What if I were the killer N1 and Ryker got protected? There was literally no hint towards our visit on N1 being a town one. I could've been a roleblocker for all you know.

zenar, why'd you protect ryker?

I'm quick to recognize RykerTown, and I saw it immediately. If me and Ryker both draw town, we nail scum hard (except goddamn utrick'd2 but we don't talk about that game).
Not to mention, he claimed PRINCESS. He was SCREAMING for a doc protect.

oh wait...

you targeted ryker twice? but he died n2?

Read better please. I protect from petrification, Ryker got killed.

also zen, you are definitely telling us why you think Jscum toDay before this Day is over. "wait untill after spagScum is lynched" wtf is that ****? are you serious?

'Kay, will discuss with Zennyboy.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Zen, based on my results, I pegged you as some sort of protective or Doctor, that's why I had you as town.

Quit being silly and actually look and think who's Scum. You are not losing this game by lynching me due to your newfounded tunnel nature on me again.

Top Bottom