• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Mana Mafia - The Faerie Arc - Star Crossed Lovers - The End!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
because i dont find the evidence that incriminating and i find your push typical zen bs reaction test because your read came outta ****in nowhere tbh

now youre calling me scum too

lol

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
2. Krystedez ()
4. J ()
6. KevinM ()
7. Handorin ()
8. Spaghebti (1) Zenar
9. Zenar ()
10. Raziek ()
11. Soup~ ()
12. Marshy (2) KevinM, Spaghebti

Not voting - Krystedez, J, Handorin, Raziek, Soup, marshy

With 9 playing, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline is July 6th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
Overall, Spaghebti's votes this game have been terrible. Just go back to Day1 or Day anything for that matter. Terrible votes. (1)
Not to mention, they're asking an awful lot of hollow questions. (1)
Very uncharacteristic and I really don't see where they are going. Looking to be active? Hell to the yes.

But that's not all, his targets are ****ing whack. Word, you have a scum read on Soup? '**** outta here. Shooting 2 people who hardly posted? Don't try to lead **** when you don't get us to ****. (1)

Then there's **** like this, which is just straight up bull**** son. I mean what the ****? That's the worst ****ing basis to lynch anyone on. Just cuz scumexecutioner paranoia or something? I don't buy it.

This list is also terrible. Do I even need to comment? "zenar could be scum, but I doubt it based off of J's results"? What? "marshy was scum until proven town"? That's an easy excuse to have a ****ing scumread on someone.

Then there's this post, which irks me. "and J, we never took part of either QLs... [...] I was expecting moth to flip scum,". And what the hell, trying to get your town cred for not being on the two town lynches? Even when you said that you were down with joining the wagon on D1? Tho that might've been a joke.

Spaghebti has been going nowhere, leading nowhere, talking nowhere and been ****ty. Fake "reads", starting players as scum. Fear tactics. Hollow. ****ty.

Zen, read that post.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
Threw in examples for conveniency.

Vote: Spaghebti
dun worry Soup I gotchu back. No way you're scum in my book. Take this wagon.

Where the claims at?

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
im in the middle of responding to zenar's post but im wondering if i should continue.

also i think kevin should die over hando.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
Overall, Spaghebti's votes this game have been terrible. Just go back to Day1 or Day anything for that matter. Terrible votes. (1)
Not to mention, they're asking an awful lot of hollow questions. (1)
Very uncharacteristic and I really don't see where they are going. Looking to be active? Hell to the yes.
asking marshy why he's pushing a lynch on someone who hasn't posted is scummy? riiight

But that's not all, his targets are ****ing whack. Word, you have a scum read on Soup? '**** outta here. Shooting 2 people who hardly posted? Don't try to lead **** when you don't get us to ****. (1)

Then there's **** like this, which is just straight up bull**** son. I mean what the ****? That's the worst ****ing basis to lynch anyone on. Just cuz scumexecutioner paranoia or something? I don't buy it.
xonar... seriously?
idk what you want me to defend. im sorry for thinking soup was scum at one point?
wanting to shoot two ppl who hardly posted but when they did post only tried to ql two town players is scummy? ok
giving my opinion on who to shoot is scummy? right

that post you linked didn't even give my reasoning for wanting marshy dead. i already addressed this in a diff post

This list is also terrible. Do I even need to comment? "zenar could be scum, but I doubt it based off of J's results"? What? "marshy was scum until proven town"? That's an easy excuse to have a ****ing scumread on someone.
that list ***** bro. im sorry you can't recognize obvious genuineness in tryna find scum. i doubt zenar's scum based off of J's results for obvious reasons.
marshy was scum until proven town... yea and? "it's an easy excuse" ... that's not even a real argument. his push of moth didn't make sense, he did exactly what he accused scumGheb of doing in the game we just hydra'd in.

Then there's this post, which irks me. "and J, we never took part of either QLs...
[...] I was expecting moth to flip scum,". And what the hell, trying to get your town cred for not being on the two town lynches? Even when you said that you were down with joining the wagon on D1? Tho that might've been a joke.
noones tryna get town cred. J was tryna place part of the blame on us for that **** and im just protecting my right to ***** about town being dumb.

Spaghebti has been going nowhere, leading nowhere, talking nowhere and been ****ty. Fake "reads", starting players as scum. Fear tactics. Hollow. ****ty.
lol

what are these fear tactics you speak of though? im actually curious... idk what you mean by that

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
you're not really about to shoot me are you?

if he does, town should lynch marshy cuz he's clearly not town.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
you're not really about to shoot me are you?

if he does, town should lynch marshy cuz he's clearly not town.

best believe ima cap dat ***. im only waiting on gova to get online so i dont have to wait on the flip

:phone:

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
i finally get to kill you when youre scum mac

no more nightkilling me before i get to you/your partners

no more dying and having to watch town blow it

no more losing to you

delicious

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
you did in slj2 and then that ****ty avril lavigne game

but anyways

it says ill suffer a huge consequence if i misfire

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
would you like to be

1. kamehamehad
2. spirit bombed
3. erupting burning fingered (no homo)
4. spirit gunned
5. omnislashed

???

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
im pre sure i was town in avril lavigne

also slj2 was hilarious

everyone thought i was town despite barely doing anything... it's like kevin in every single game

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
did you ever notice

that kevin barely does anything

yet we always actually try

yet we are always suspected as scum before him and then he ends up winning anyway

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
4 Double Cheeseburgers. I'm fat. Not really, I just ****ing love my MacDonalds and was spectating a League game.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
i might DIE and all you can do is eat cheeseburgers?!?!?

ima wait for that promised post before i shoot spaghebti

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ok, so page 9, my only real comment is Zenar pushing a massclaim is balls. Especially with him at the back of the list.

This is short, combining with Page 10 comments.

HEY SCUM

HERES ALL OF OUR POWER ROLES

PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY

****ING THIS.

J's claim.... I'll buy it for now. I don't see ScumJ claiming out of nowhere like that, nor claiming something so "out there" as a Dream Watcher.

Moving on to page 11...

More willing to buy J's claim with the Pokiehl flavor. Cursory google search says Pokiehl is known as a "Dream Teller", so I really have no reason to doubt that **** at this time. J's off my plate as a play for toDay.

Page 12 in next post.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
As for J just no. The "peer pressure" thing is just not like J at all. His wishy washy ness all game has been weird. He's literally unvoted every person he's been on. And his reason for putting me as town is so bad. Simply me visiting Ryker should not at all confirm that I am town. That is just complete bs.
Disagree completely on the J reasoning here. I was REEEEEAAAAL ****ing close to voting Moth D1, and I would have done it, if not for those meddling kids he wasn't a friend, haha.

Had that been Rake's *** on the table, D1, I'd have hammered that **** in a heartbeat. You can't resist peer pressure and the urge to do something hilarious. Even if it did kinda put us in a ****ty position.

However, I do agree with agree with the last part. Visiting Ryker N1 in no way confirms Zenar Town, and I don't know why J thought that.

Drunk Soup is still a bro.

Page 13.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
i think kevin/hando is scum by process of elimination. that would leave krys scum too i guess

zenar could be scum, but I doubt it based off of J's results
J can go either way
raz i really doubt as scum despite going along with the rake ql yesterday
marshy was scum until proven town, which is still left to be seen though leaning in direction of town based off today.
soups drunk posts aren't scummy, despite gheb not liking him earlier

plus hando is always scum
kevin's bandwagoning on the qls could be seen as scummy. but not really due to the awful nature of these last lynches and the mentality of ppl during theme. but tryna lynch his ql-buddy marshy today was anti-bro which i think isn't kevinTown

none of these are really conclusive but i think theres a strong chance that both kevin and hando are scum
In this post: macman making some sense.

Though I have questions.

Is there anything else to substantiate HandoScum?

Second, can you honestly claim Kevin was going to legitimately QL Marshy?

He made 3 posts and then peaced:

Vote Marshy

Ok man you said you would vote yourself so lets get to it.
Idk bro, you tell me.
**** you ninja's I don't role this way
All I see here is typical Kevbro ****ing with Marshy.

Spaghebti's #498 is off-putting.

Telling him to shoot now bothers me, because that cuts off valuable information. Like, I wouldn't have even been able to post before the shot, let alone other people.

The massclaim section doesn't bother me, but the J disbelief does. I get the feeling that Gheb (who I think posted that) didn't look into the flavor whatsoever, because that lends it a lot of credibility in my eyes, and explains J's D2 behavior to me.

Page then devolves into Gheb being buttmad about people think his slot is scummy, and rather than actually addressing the issues significantly, simply deflected into an AtE ****-show of calling Town bad and crying about how he's the only one playing the game.

I think that goes on long enough for me to skip most of Page 14.

All that said, slot's still probably Town. I'd elaborate more, but I'm unfortunately limited to simply contrasting his D3 play in my game (Skies of Arcadia) and here. ScumGheb was ultra-fake and tried to be super-hype about winning, which is NOT at all the case here. I want to keep discussion of that game minimal because it's still on-going, but he's already dead and I can't ignore the difference in his play from there to here.

Moving on.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
process of elimination is the only reason for hando and kevinScum. i think it's likely that most of the people posting now are town which leaves hando/kevin, possibly krys.
Well for kevin i have more reasons but they are more gut-related and they all can just be him joking around.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
krys is null to me, but poe deems him a likely scum choice.

soup, gheb didn't like him earlier. he said townSoup usually is way better at admitting when he's wrong and that argument with raz at the beginning showed soup being unusually stubborn. for me i didn't mind those posts at the beginning and i saw nothing scummy from his most recent stuff. so he's null-lean town for me.

none of these are strong reads ofc

I got completely the opposite feeling based on that exchange. Soup considered my reasoning after being pressed about it, and backed off. He seemed genuinely mis-lead based on what he thought were J tells.

SoupTown is the read I'm most confident in.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
ebwop: can be explained by him just joking around.

^ i mentioned that to gheb when we were talkin about it

Top Bottom