• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Mana Mafia - The Faerie Arc - Star Crossed Lovers - The End!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
A truly atrocious town you were a part of AND helped both QL wagons. Man up to your moves Gheb and don't blame others.

The reasoning for why you want me to die is terrible and is purely because of my role claim.

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Like if you are town, you are equally a part of the blame of town lose's so I really dont wanna hear any of that "oh woe is me for dumb townies."

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
So what 'rant' means I have to be wrong if you have no meta to base it on? Obvious BS is obvius. I mean you can also take Walgreens or whatever recent game I've ranted in. IVE BEEN ALWAYS RIGHT ABOUT IT so don't say it makes me 'wrong or scum' when every example proves to complete opposite.

There's nothing non-sencial about what I'm saying. Don't confuse your inability to see through obvious bullsht with me being wrong.

I wasn't part on any lynch so far because I've never voted once except for Marshy toDay. I refuse to be part of a town in which this marshy, this J and this Zennar are town. If you all are town feel free to prove your own incapabilty and lynch us please.

I don't want you to die because of your claim wtf. Read less selective and stop being so close-minded holy ****

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
No marshy, you've done your hardest to make this game awful and unfun. You can change it by shooting J or Kevin. If you can't do that at least have the decency to kill us. With that you at least speed up to inevitable losing process for this truly atrocious town.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
And they call me the women of the DGame guys. Honestly I can't even haha.

Gheb, look at the past vote counts. you have been a part of those wagons. Your name is Spaghebti correct?

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
No, I have not been part of those wagons.

And making things personal won't help you guys make me actually contribute. You can call me a woman if it makes you feel awesome and cool and superior but if you want to win this game you should maybe be a bit more ... smart ... or sensitive to the difference between stupid ... and scummy ... and annoyed ... and wrong. The only thing I am is annoyed. Make a big deal out of it if you will. This game is beyond hope thanks to your ambitions. See you all post-game since you obviously refuse to listen to reason.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gosh we are not making this personal Gheb. I honestly dont get why you get so dramatic if things don't go your way. And to be fair, this is absolutely nothing with what you have done to me in games so sorry if I sound a little insensitive to you at this time. (I really do mean that)

Anyways, I'm going to get back to this game when I have time to actually make posts.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
Yeah, calling me a 'queen' and a 'woman' [I mean what kind of way is that to make fun of somebody, sheesh <_<] because I don't lack the ability to see this game getting out of hand is totally not personal, right? So far none of you has even bothered to try to understand where I'm coming from and just brushed it aside and suspected me for it.

In case you didn't realize it yet I'm like the only person who actually makes attempts for town to win this game. Maybe you should start doing the same already.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
nah gheb i apologize if i annoyed you on a personal level and ill stop i just feel like youre overreacting and your saltiness is palpable to the point that it makes opening the thread not a fun experience

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gheb that's just rude and not true to say you are the only person trying to win for town. However I will apologize if things got personal for you and yet again I just co-sign marshy's last post.

Oh and it sucks being called a women or a queen or a ***** or any female wording? I'm sorry I wouldn't know at all how that feels.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sorry about the last bit of my last post. Just a sore spot of mine and you hit it right on the nail.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
On the contrary, I fail to see the insult.

And yeah I'm overreacting. Maybe it is because my initial point got sh@t on in the most provocative manner? Like I said, you guys are completely incapeable of understanding other people's point of views. Which is essential for a good town play [and although it's going to annoy you I have to say that the 3 people I'm calling out - Marshy, J and Zen - have not shown themselves to be able of playing a strong town game recently]. So yeah, I can try to be a bit less 'salty' if you try to make this game ... actually playable, you know.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
hey im sober again. spags posting has been abysmal and his use of fear tactics in his last post sucks. would be okay with him being shot if hes going to cry about everything and be useless, havent seen him do anything productive at all. spag my drunk posts are better than yours right now tell us who is scum and why

j isnt a play btw, likely town and like i said while drunk idk what zen is doing wrt that but i have money on reaction test knowing zen

hando/spag/kevmo

pick your poison

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So many words I wanna say to that call-out but I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut this time and go back to reading now that I have some down-time.

#HBC | ѕoup

oh yeah krys is baller shot too didnt that guy have a scumread on ryker and woop he flipped town wheres that guy now

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
Somebody actually bothered to READ my posts and see the truth behind it yet?

#HBC | ѕoup

tbh ghebs belly aching is kinda townie and his salt seems like madtown but idk

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah I am getting that vibe too but eh reading his posts just make me wanna have him as scum even on D1.

#HBC | ѕoup

gheb nobody cares because youre treating us all like kids thinking we dont want to win either maybe if you stopped being salty we could work together instead of you thinking you need to take the helm everytime

ok?

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
But you're not reading what I'm saying.
You just read my posts to satisfy your bias.

None of you has read them with a neutral state of mind. It's just the usual 'lol Ghebrant who cares its dumb lets not care about it olololo"-business. READ IT. And I mean read the CONTENT not the stuff that you wanna complain or make fun about. Sheesh

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
nah gheb you just exaggerate everything and i can hardly take you seriously. i am perfectly fine with you saying im incapable of playing a strong town game recently when ive been consistently nightkilled andve lynched scum and j/zen have been fine too. i think youre just butthurt over erb and im fine with that

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
No, not OK Soup.

Why would I be butthurt over erb? And neither you nor J / Zen have 'consistently' lynched scum recently at all but that's a different story. Bottom line is that none of you have actually taken care of understanding my points and that's enough for me to know that you don't actually about caring to win. If you did you'd try to see content, not reasons to call me salty or something.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Actually Gheb, yes I have lynched scum consistently and so has marshy.

Gheb we have all read your points. None of us like them. I really highly doubt that everyone else is wrong and you are the only one right. If you really want I will sit down and personally go through all of your posts and show what I, myself, feel towards your posts.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I like how the night my Internet went down, people post a ton again. Can't you guys play during day light? Brb reading

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
No J, it'll just derail this thread.

Just lynch / vig me, I know Mac has stopped caring about this game long ago.

#HBC | ѕoup

ITG: Gheb doesn't get what he wants so he plays purposely anti-town.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Detail the thread? It's exactly what you want and now that I'm going to actually do what you want it "derails" the thread?

Plus I am going to respond to you calling me scum.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
Soup, tbh you have also been untypically stubborn and not as open to suggestions from others as you usually are [aka virtually always town]. I mean all you've made are pretty snide remarks toDay and sheep Marshy before that. So yeah, if we're talking about useless, then why not start with you?

And J I won't respond anyway. It's not like you're getting lynched or anybody else would eventually listen to me. And really, right now I don't mind you sticking around so there's no need to defend yourself atm.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Soooo if marshy and j are telling the truth then this is my scum team:
Krys
Kevin
Zen
I'm getten scum vibes from them. Shortly put.

I'd love to see the vig shot soon though. Would help.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
2. Krystedez ()
4. J ()
6. KevinM ()
7. Handorin ()
8. Spaghebti (1) Zenar
9. Zenar ()
10. Raziek ()
11. Soup~ ()
12. Marshy (2) KevinM, Spaghebti

Not voting - Krystedez, J, Handorin, Raziek, Soup, marshy

With 9 playing, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline is July 6th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
oh yeah krys is baller shot too didnt that guy have a scumread on ryker and woop he flipped town wheres that guy now

Please read.
I don't believe Ryker to be scum atm, I just wanted him to have some pressure with actual scum hunting earlier I was doing, and I expected a response directly from him on my #119...

Unvote.

Vote: Ryker

Still somewhat RVS, but otherwise looking for answers from Ryker on these thoughts. Do you see a soup + marshy relationship? Is one of them scum? What did you mean by that post above? (again below for ref)
All I've seen is the moment I put a RVS on someone is a Shadow Moth wagon that spiraled way too fast without any chance for Shadow Moth to provide defense or at least information. But I guess that's how some of you play.
Honestly your play all game Soup has been unnerving and frustrating. Make some damn sense. I mean come on, the main reasoning was clear after Ryker confronted me with his crap-*** excuse for avoiding my questions: to get a stance out of him.

It's not an accusation so much as a question of your stances.
Seriously do people in Dgames play like total recluses like this a lot? He may as well told me to shut up.

Soooo if marshy and j are telling the truth then this is my scum team:
Krys
Kevin
Zen
I'm getten scum vibes from them. Shortly put.

I'd love to see the vig shot soon though. Would help.

Why Kevin specifically? I can understand Zenar. Perhaps he visited Ryker, figured his role out, and planned out a mode of attack on the main character. He is perhaps pushing his scum mate in his votefor Ghebetty or w/e your hydra's name is now...

But... how do you get scum vibes from someone who barely gets to even play, because as far as I'm concerned you soup and Raziek have some crappy reasons to be suspicious of me. Oh wait, WHAT REASONS.

Also what IF Marshy is telling the truth? What does that scenario create to make Kevin or me seem scum specifically?

Anyways I want to make light of a few things.

Why is is that:

Basically I am Town Dream Watcher. That's the jist when taking out the flavour of it all. I basically get to see into the dreams of a player I choose and follow them to see what they said or did during the Day-phase or Night phase. N1 I went to Marshy and got that post as my result. Then N2 I peered into Zenar's dreams and saw that he visited Ryker N1.

Basically this is the most confusing role I've ever had and it just makes my head hurt.

Claim now then Marshy, please.
J proposes that Marshy is scum perhaps due to a post linked to him, and it says "nightkilling you" or something in strike text, YET...

i feel that zen

still marshy dies if he doesn't shoot scum. day shot != not scum

marshy, you haven't done anything

nah gheb youre right tho

i have definitely fakeclaimed vig as scum

and cornered myself by lying about a publicly verifiable role that i have promised to deliver on before the end of this dayphase

that makes a lot of sense

@Marshy

dont you love it? dont you love the idea of having to face off against me in what will surely culminate in me just nightkilling you an epic battle?

This post was given to J in a dream; if he is to be believed, and the context's implication of the dream-given post is correct...

You can nightkill. Not daykill.

So prove it.

I think the implications would speak for themselves. If you are town, you will shoot before this day is done. And by that I mean letting town decide who you should shoot or you shoot right away; not wait until we go into QL hell again.

If you are not town, you will not shoot toDay, and you will be lynched.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
oh lordy, lol @ this thread

first of all, anyone who thinks spaghebti is scum doesn't know how to play mafia. point blank. marshy was never gonna shoot me cuz thatd be ****in ********. i can't even begin to understand how anyone cud be legitimately considering this possibility.

and J, we never took part of either QLs... idk what you're talking about. that **** was whack. I was expecting moth to flip scum,(i woulda been salty as hell cuz i wasn't part of mafia history...) but he didn't, and neither did rake, so gheb has every right to be pissed becuz of this ql nonsense that has left us in this ****ty position.

marshy hasn't done anything the last 2 Days and he was scum until proven town in my eyes. I could easily see him pushing qls as scum especially given his lack of any sort of content d1 and d2. Do you realize how whack it would have been and how hard all of us wudda gotten played if marshy was scum and we just qled 2 townies and let him get away with it cuz of his 'town-meta'. jesus christ dumbest **** ever hahaha.. i wudda never heard the end of it

but regardless he needed to be pushed to actually do **** today, and had to prove to me that he's town or else i was completely down with lynching him because of it. if he does have a day shot, no matter whether hes town or scum, he needed to shoot scum cuz as town i don't think thatd be very hard at this point and marshy is easily capable of doin so. and if he was scum, if he cared to survive he needed to shoot his own buddy.

ofc he's most likely town becuz of it but he shouldn't be clear cuz of it and town def shouldn't have made him think he was clear because there'd have been no incentive for him to take this **** srsly

That marshy/J **** yesterday was also very odd and solidified my thinking that marshy was scum going into d3. J ****in said it and it also seemed like marshy was being cocky about it. but toDay kinda cleared that up (for me atleast)... So please don't blame gheb for voting marshy

if you guys wanna explain why spaghebti is scum, be my guest... i don't think you'l go far. ****s whack esp since i don't have strong inclinations that any of you are scum yet you somehow think spag's scummy.

we've wasted time not getting content from the ppl that actually matter and i feel like scums just sitting back letting town self-destruct. the only way i see us winning this game is by going off of town reads and doing POE becuz of how little content there is to actually pin scum with

also my 489 was ****. and lol hando

Top Bottom