• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Mana Mafia - The Faerie Arc - Star Crossed Lovers - The End!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
look up your flavor j probably has to do with your role it ssemew like this game is heavy on it because there hasnt been specific flips to anything at all

dman marshy you should shoot him

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
besides ****ing gova has been crumbing flavor in every flip with links ans **** hes either a viral marketer or some *****ass mod who wants you to9 look at flavor a bit more because the game mechanics are set up like that

****ing ******* games

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
something to analyze: why would j claim unprovoked the way he did today as scum?

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Because I'm a literal ditzy dumb*** sometimes.

Though that's just regardless of alignment.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
2. Krystedez ()
4. J (1) Zenar
6. KevinM ()
7. Handorin ()
8. Spaghebti ()
9. Zenar ()
10. Raziek ()
11. Soup~ ()
12. Marshy (1) KevinM

Not voting - Krystedez, J, Handorin, Spaghebti, Raziek, Soup, marshy

With 9 playing, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline is July 6th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Because I'm a literal ditzy dumb*** sometimes.

Though that's just regardless of alignment.
you would have something to gain from your claim as scum. im trying to see what it would be

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
i think kevin/hando is scum by process of elimination. that would leave krys scum too i guess

zenar could be scum, but I doubt it based off of J's results
J can go either way
raz i really doubt as scum despite going along with the rake ql yesterday
marshy was scum until proven town, which is still left to be seen though leaning in direction of town based off today.
soups drunk posts aren't scummy, despite gheb not liking him earlier

plus hando is always scum
kevin's bandwagoning on the qls could be seen as scummy. but not really due to the awful nature of these last lynches and the mentality of ppl during theme. but tryna lynch his ql-buddy marshy today was anti-bro which i think isn't kevinTown

none of these are really conclusive but i think theres a strong chance that both kevin and hando are scum

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
one thing that really confused me last Night. marshy you posted to J how does it feel that he knew you were scum or something d1. and that was before J even posted that you were scum.

I was confused about how J would know you were scum, yet still hammer rake. and about how you knew he knew you were scum. was considering marshy/j team

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I have no clue what to talk about. I'm going to bed. I'll see if I can muster up ****s to give in the morning hahaha.

Though I don't see what I have to gain as scum from doing what I did besides a basic QL on your slot, but if so, why wouldn't I just claim straight guilty or hammer you when I had the chance?

Macman, I didn't know marshy was scum. I just thought my results implied it.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
this is why im killing you

thoughts on zen: zen has a massive boner for me and j being scum. in fact im pretty sure he just joins games with me and j to call us scum and/or quicklynch *****es. he wanted to shoot me on like page 5 of epic rap battles and ended up lynching j later in the game. his scummarshy/jscum boner translating into this game interests me no homo

hes also suggested a massclaim. yknow what? i might actually roll with it for once. generally claims outside of masons/vig are ****ing awful and no one should give a **** about them. but yknow what happens if we dont massclaim today? scum will come up with some ballin fakeclaims that ******** swftown slurps up for no ****ing reason. this happens in every ****ing gorfdamn game. celebrity where i died and had to watch people talk about rockins worthless *** flavor cop claim like it actually meant ****. mario party 2 where july made some garbageass claim to kill raziek despite me and dancer trying to kill her all the time. epic rap battles where jerkus claimed cop and i had to watch jtb be a ****ing ******* and lynch the most obvtown player of all time in lylo due to ****tyassmother****inggarbageass claims. this is why i always just want to lynch *****es without claims: otherwise swftown makes the same ******* ****ing ******** mistake for the millionth time and just act like claims are important. at least if we claim today we get them the **** out the way instead of them tailoring one in endgame and town gobbling up scums bull****

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
might start pushing d1 massclaims. pretty sick of getting *******ed by fakeclaims

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
Marshy, unless your shot doesn't end the Day you might as well shoot now. I feel like the pros outweigh the cons here by quite a lot. Unless you're scum you have no reason to whaffle on shooting J, or Kevin, right? So yeah, pull the trigger asap or get lynched.

Absolute no to a massclaim, we're not supporting that nonsense. Not only is it a bad idea but it was suggested by Zen which makes the idea even worse. Can't believe you're actually in support of this or you trying to clear your unacceptable play via self-meta from other games. Your slot definitely has to go toDay unless you prove yourself able to shoot.

J's role sounds very hard to believe and his results are worthless so far. If Marshy can shoot and decides to not shoot J then we should prolly lynch J anyway. If Marshy can't shoot we'll lynch him. If Marshy shoots J we'll lynch Kevin. There really isn't a whole lot we can do via reads, other than Marshy, J and Kevin's behavior being scummy. We should focus on that group for sure. If all of those are town then we're so ****ed we might as well give up.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
Vote marshy

You're pathetically mistaken if you think I'm going to sheep your word like the rest of this game does. Shoot now or get lynched.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
youre pathetically mistaken if you think your ****vote will evoke anything more than laughter out of me considering discussion only benefits town at this point. lemme know when youre up to making posts worth reading and ima shoot when i want nice try tho bro

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
nah gheb youre right tho

i have definitely fakeclaimed vig as scum

and cornered myself by lying about a publicly verifiable role that i have promised to deliver on before the end of this dayphase

that makes a lot of sense

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
Isn't Soup too young to drink? He's like 15 or something, right? LOL

Why the **** were people on Marshy in the first place? Bad *** ****ty town we have. Marshy is probs a townbro.

Vote: Spaghebti
Vote: J
Vote: Spaghebti

There's no other direction to go today. Terribly reeking posts from both.

Marshy, don't shoot. Look at the numbers, which is presumably 6v3.
Say we mislynch + NK, then it's like 4v3 in worst case. (though I doubt it will be worst-case if we get Spaghebti)
Which gives us a lynch (which would otherwise be a shot) + night actions.

Mass claim leggo. Pretty sure we can at least use the guaranteed extra night to see what happens with J's role, which would be nice.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
J - ******** or Marshy's scumbuddy?

Everybody who thinks our slot is even remotely scummy should go back to newbie games or something. Marshy, the only reason to not shoot J right now is if you lack the ability to do so. In which case you're scum - don't make this any more complicated than it needs to be. J badly deserves death and you can clear yourself as non-mafia. What more do you want exactly?

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
There's no other direction to go today. Terribly reeking posts from both.
You're also dumb if you think anybody reeks about our slot. We're literally proposing an idiot-proof way for us to find scum and you say out slot reeks? Are you ********? No seriously, do you know how this game is supposed to be played?

It's so sad the active players [Marshy, J, Zenartard] are circle-jerk vouching for each other and **** on everybody who tries to do something about it. And then they either lose the game for town or are scum. Somebody put an end to this bullsht plz.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
It's so sad the active players [Marshy, J, Zenartard] are circle-jerk vouching for each other and **** on everybody who tries to do something about it. And then they either lose the game for town or are scum. Somebody put an end to this bullsht plz.
did you miss the part where zen said j was the play

or where j claimed tove tracked zen

or when j/zen both pushed my lynch today andve disliked me all game

or where pretty mic everything that has happened in this game is the total opposite of the bull**** suggestion that were circlejerking

what the **** am i even reading

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
No marshy, don't give me this garbage. You can say whatever the **** you want - all the stuff you said all game isn't worth sht because it's the total opposite of how you all been ACTING like. Yeah, Zenar *said* he thinks J is a play but as soon as I attack you he immediately jumps on me to. The whole "he thinks J is a play"-thing doesn't mean jacksquat as long as he doesn't act accordingly and actually actively supports him getting shot. Literally all the results and pushes you mentioned [J tracking Zen for example] are complete bogus and don't actually show how you're going against each other which only serves to confirm my circle-jerk suspicions between you guys.

And J I'm neither wrong nor scum. Like, when have I been wrong as town the last time when I was on a rant? Actually, I'm pretty sure I'm almost always right when that happens [ie Pulp Fiction]. But yeah don't listen to the guy who actually has the balls to speak out the things that you don't like to hear and make this game more of a pain to play than it has to be.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
just had déjà vu

gheb the post above me is silly but im too lazy to combat it atm. have you spoken to mac about this game recently?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Pulp fiction was over a year ago. O_o and also you are calling me scum, therefore you are wrong in my eyes.

Also because you are shouting near non-sensical gibberish that doesn't make sense nor reflect what has actually happened this game equates to you having balls? That really doesn't make sense.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
Yes, and both of us either want you to die, J to die or ourselves to die in order to release us of this unbearable shtstorm you've dragged us into.

If you don't vig J or Kevin, vig us so we don't have to deal with this truy atrocious town anymore.

Top Bottom