• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Mana Mafia - The Faerie Arc - Star Crossed Lovers - The End!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yup, I just fell to the peer pressure of lynching Rake for fun.

Then I felt bad because I realized Gova's game is getting ruined by the quick-lynches because of the roles/flavour he made and designed. =/

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
zen why are you voting j

marshy wwe shooting and why

blood in the streeeeets

oh gheb krys still scum an hando was good shot but ifk scum can be in d1 quickllynch group too not raz tho for sure i see zzen voting an like what the ****

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
2. Krystedez ()
4. J (1) Zenar
6. KevinM ()
7. Handorin ()
8. Spaghebti ()
9. Zenar ()
10. Raziek ()
11. Soup~ ()
12. Marshy (1) KevinM

Not voting - Krystedez, J, Handorin, Spaghebti, Raziek, Soup, marshy

With 9 playing, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline is July 6th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
soup can you post your role pm

@marshy, just gotta make sure he understands the game plan

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Lol Soup.

How is it that people post drunk, I don't even haha. Like a cpu is the last place I'd go tbh.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
nah macman. how about you actually ****ing explain why my role would be scum instead of just depriving scum of accountability should i misfire?

:phone:

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
Spag why would we do that? Like Marshy said why would scum have a vig shot. At the very least it's not something to consider to endgame. If he can actually shoot and show it today then I'm willing to let him live.

As for J just no. The "peer pressure" thing is just not like J at all. His wishy washy ness all game has been weird. He's literally unvoted every person he's been on. And his reason for putting me as town is so bad. Simply me visiting Ryker should not at all confirm that I am town. That is just complete bs.

#HBC | ѕoup

theres a lot of bad people in the world j and they do cimpulsive things that they regret but theyre buzzed os they go on the internet and be djmumb abd mostly drunk

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
i feel that zen

still marshy dies if he doesn't shoot scum. day shot != not scum

marshy, you haven't done anything

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well I guess I just do other things instead of going on cpus during those times. :rolleyes:

Zen, just no. This game I have succumb to peer pressure but how is that scummy? Also Zen, at first I thought you were scum for visiting Ryker when I saw the PM because I thought I read the PM as N2>N1. Then I realized it could make sense if you claimed a certain role possibly.

I really don't know after the SM QL, I kind of stopped caring in general and just am trying to figure out the puzzle of my NAs to play this game.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
1. still marshy dies if he doesn't shoot scum. day shot != not scum

2. marshy, you haven't done anything
1. day shot = town or indy at worst. please stop being worst **** poster

2. this is wrong but even if it was true its not scummy

#HBC | ѕoup

ib agree with you zen and when im sober ill talk to you more about this as long as youre town ehichb i hope you are

going to bed now

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm going to try and re-read D1 and see if anything sticks. The only thing I really recall is Soup being my biggest town read by the end of it.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
we need to let others post, but kevin hando and soup can go.

marshy, you're the one that told me J had a day shot as scum in some game

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah I had Mafia Executioner one game which was like a Day-shot Vig. In fact, I've been on two teams with that role before (Gheb hosted one, FF9 and Inception Mafia)

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
i could get behind Jscum

man this game is awful i dont have any real reads, imma just let gheb take over

#HBC | ѕoup

no serious tho j why did you instantly think marshy could be scum a watcher is usually protective tbh i think you were directed to that ppst bedcause someone did something to marshy that was felated to that post

i mean your resutls on zenar says they visited ryker but ryker didnt die so they did something
ok and your next result links you to a marshy post about battles ans **** isk its what i thuink and i believe marshy

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
That's why I didn't push the issue really yesterDay about Marshy being scum, I just think it's possible he is scum, but the thing is, it's not concrete and I don't have 100% facts that it does incriminate him as scum, all I did was just get that quote and I don't know what it means.

It's not a watcher though. Gova had to clarify it and this is what I got:

Bascically he clarified that I essentially function as a tracker. I get to see the dreams of a person I target.

Then again, I have absolutely no idea what the hell that entails.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
also js role is why claims are whack unless its masons or vig: most everything else is easily manipulated by scum or confuse town and zen and j are ******** for pushing massclaim (they still my homies tho)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I didn't push the mass-claim. I just claimed because my head hurts because of dealing with this game+role by myself and I just couldn't figure it out. All I really wanted was a claim from you.

Top Bottom