• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Mana Mafia - The Faerie Arc - Star Crossed Lovers - The End!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
2. Krystedez ()
4. J ()
6. KevinM ()
7. Handorin ()
8. Spaghebti ()
9. Zenar ()
10. Raziek ()
11. Soup~ ()
12. Marshy (1) KevinM

Not voting - Krystedez, J, Handorin, Spaghebti, Zenar, Raziek, Soup, marshy

With 9 playing, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline is July 6th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
so why should massclaim and hand all our power roles to scum on a silver platter?

:phone:

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
Why do you have a concern with this if you don't think claims have any value? You didn't have a problem with this at all in ERB.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
wasnt i dead by the time we massclaimed there? i thought you just claimed sheriff?

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
We don't need PRs to win. All we need is our voice and vote. You seriously had no objection to this in ERB. And there is no reason not to do so here.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
I want all claims out of the way now. With the half flips even more so. Scum has more chance to claim serious prs when we don't even know what the past flips were.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
Yeah you claimed. And you never objected to the mass claim. And I explained the same thing there. Dude it wasn't that long ago.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
oh hey guys whats going in this thread

haha nevermind just baseless autism ryker died thats cool

hey can anyone tell me why marshy is scum and Enar is asking for massclaim

can i shoot krys in the face too

okay stay gold

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
I don't care if you did or not. The point is you didn't have concern with the mass claim there. But now you're panicing. Just claim haha.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
haha i should quickhammr

that would be some sweet irony

god
damnit

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

vote marshy

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
See the thing is, I don't know 100% if Marshy is scum. I just got a weird result. Basically I watched marshy's dreams and then Gova sent me a link to one of Marshy's posts. Lemme go find it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So it's not concrete, but I am highly leaning towards that pretty much is a guilty. Though if someone else can decipher why I got sent to that post, I'd be much obliged.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
ebwop: lynching

J.... I don't get it. I'd have to know your role to understand but i dont particularly care to know. im just down to lynch marshy regardless

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
j answer my question

if yall are gonna lynch me at least use the day for future use

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Basically I am Town Dream Watcher. That's the jist when taking out the flavour of it all. I basically get to see into the dreams of a player I choose and follow them to see what they said or did during the Day-phase or Night phase. N1 I went to Marshy and got that post as my result. Then N2 I peered into Zenar's dreams and saw that he visited Ryker N1.

Basically this is the most confusing role I've ever had and it just makes my head hurt.

Claim now then Marshy, please.

Top Bottom