• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Mana Mafia - The Faerie Arc - Star Crossed Lovers - The End!

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
lol that post was mad long for no reason

"ghebetty" xD

anyways marshy should shoot today and town shouldn't dictate his shot

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
EBWOP ANYWAYS:

Imma be out for tonight/tomorrow until Sunday possibly, going to a tournament. I finally got to post before another stupid QL so I'm happy. Have fun guys.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
would be okay with him being shot if hes going to cry about everything and be useless, havent seen him do anything productive at all.
see this is the kind of **** that doesn't make sense. we've def been *****ing a lot but we're FAR from having not done anything productive especially considering most of the other players in this game. Especially given how town refused 2 town players the chance of actually doing anything productive. and i guess qling 2 days in a row is productive... and hando and kevin are being super productive... and everyone else is totally being great at helping us find scum...

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Spag, what's your read on Soup/Krys? (more focused on Macman's read)

Marsh, Spag read gogogo.

:phone:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
my spag read is

"dead shortly"

i lold at macman saying im not blasting him

any update on a possible reread j?

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
krys is null to me, but poe deems him a likely scum choice.

soup, gheb didn't like him earlier. he said townSoup usually is way better at admitting when he's wrong and that argument with raz at the beginning showed soup being unusually stubborn. for me i didn't mind those posts at the beginning and i saw nothing scummy from his most recent stuff. so he's null-lean town for me.

none of these are strong reads ofc

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Alright could I get your full read's list of you wouldn't mind?

I thought Soup's "hammer" of Moth screamed townie that felt they messed up but I get Gheb's dislike of his earlier posts.

Raz is a person who is perplexing to me. If Krys isn't scum, I can totally see Raz being scum.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
i've already went through my thoughts of the game in #489, that's were mac stands on everything right now.

idk what most of you guys are thinking though. specifically you J, idk what you think about anyone at all

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
2. Krystedez ()
4. J ()
6. KevinM ()
7. Handorin ()
8. Spaghebti (1) Zenar
9. Zenar ()
10. Raziek ()
11. Soup~ ()
12. Marshy (2) KevinM, Spaghebti

Not voting - Krystedez, J, Handorin, Raziek, Soup, marshy

With 9 playing, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline is July 6th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
lol @ gheb getting offended for being called womanly. Shows how you feel about women amiright.

Hand or Krys waiting on your claims.

@Xonar, let's go J yo.
@Soup, not sure why you think I'm reaction testing or why you think J is town.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη

His following the crowd thing is wak. And his reasoning for his reads legitimate to me. Mainly his read on me. I feel like he is just usinng that reason to place his town read on me. I don't have a problem with his claim at all. I do believe that is his actual role. But I feel it's being used from a scum perspective. There's no reason he should have cleared me from that.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
wait no thats a bad question

why do you think j is scum despite everything said for him, marshy makes a point with his preclaim and i dont see many scum doing that tbh

he did see you visit marshy though however, is it something about that or am i missing something? his early lets ql marshy wasnt that great but hey, whatever man

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
no, i have not been part of those wagons.

And making things personal won't help you guys make me actually contribute. You can call me a woman if it makes you feel awesome and cool and superior but if you want to win this game you should maybe be a bit more ... Smart ... Or sensitive to the difference between stupid ... And scummy ... And annoyed ... And wrong. The only thing i am is annoyed. Make a big deal out of it if you will. This game is beyond hope thanks to your ambitions. See you all post-game since you obviously refuse to listen to reason.
yeah, calling me a 'queen' and a 'woman' [i mean what kind of way is that to make fun of somebody, sheesh <_<] because i don't lack the ability to see this game getting out of hand is totally not personal, right? So far none of you has even bothered to try to understand where i'm coming from and just brushed it aside and suspected me for it.

In case you didn't realize it yet i'm like the only person who actually makes attempts for town to win this game. Maybe you should start doing the same already.
^^ ^

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
Neither of these posts say anything about what I think about women. So yeah stfu about it, you're annoying as hell and you've only posted so little toDay <_<

#HBC | ѕoup

okay so ninja i was kinda right

why are you concerned about js read on you so much, im getting a feel of meta here too and you cant rely on it

talk to me about everything else

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
wait no thats a bad question

why do you think j is scum despite everything said for him, marshy makes a point with his preclaim and i dont see many scum doing that tbh

he did see you visit marshy though however, is it something about that or am i missing something? his early lets ql marshy wasnt that great but hey, whatever man
That point is no good. To me it looked like J trying to get off another lynch without being commited to it. Would you have assumed Marshy was scum if you got the result J did. I didn't even see how that condemned him when he posted it. Go back and read that whole bit at the start of the day. J was trying to push on Marshy without actually having to commit to it.

#HBC | ѕoup

at zen

i see what youre saying and i dislike it but its just not enough, its one thing to tailor your claim but he did explain why he was certain on marshy and crumbed it a bit, i liked his intention there at least

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
@Xonar, let's go J yo.
@Zen, let's go Spaghebti yo.

J is not the play today, esp if Marshy is smart and doesn't shoot which lets J pull another night action for clarification.

We're also not shooting ****ing Soup. That's terrible.

Gonna get some Spaghebti quotes up here. Zen, be on AIM.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
What why would Marshy not shoot? He has to shoot today. He dies otherwise. And I messaged you on skype.

Top Bottom