• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Mana Mafia - The Faerie Arc - Star Crossed Lovers - The End!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, if you were Donkey Kong, Adrenaline Dayvig, right this second, who do you shoot?
Does this mean I have to make an impulsive decision? I can't just shoot Marshy because the playerlist doesn't have enough sheep for me to run it like MP2. I would shoot Krys, in all likelihood. It would depend upon his reaction to being told he was going to get shot in the face. If it was better than I would expect it to be, I would shoot Moth.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Stealing question, but I would probably shoot Spaghebti or Zenar. Hydras are usually a pain for me to read and a hydra consisting of those 4 players makes me shiver in terms of having to read them correctly.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
Hando, you've just been chillin. You tellin me you're living up to your namesake and actually are scum?

lol wtf J, that was the most unnecessary post, why'd you feel the need to answer?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I like you. Soup will both post more and be easier to read. The other two are my other primary choices.

I wouldn't shoot Hando solely because I want to play with Hando.

Krystadez's alignment can only be determined by looking at the flips of his lynch choices and likening them to what I expect him to choose as scum (barring real bad ****-ups which are possible). So I could shoot Soup or Marshy, but I would much prefer them not being dead when I could just shoot Krystadez and not have to read him.

Moth would be a lot of fun and is a shot for similar reasons although slightly different. I am not going into how I read Moth because I actually give him enough credit to change it based on what I say.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
1. Ryker (1) Krystedez
2. Krystedez ()
3. Shadow Moth (3) Zenar, Ryker, marshy
4. J ()
5. Rake ()
6. KevinM ()
7. Handorin ()
8. Spaghebti ()
9. Zenar ()
10. Raziek ()
11. Soup~ (2) Handorin, J
12. Marshy (1) Spaghebti

Not voting - Shadow Moth, Rake, KevinM, Soup, Raziek

With 12 playing, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline is June 4th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
L-2. Same offer stands. I want him there.

I want to stress that I'm REALLY not kidding about that Princess claim and I expect help, dammit.

Cool. Ryker Town. PoE is gonna make this EEEEEASY. Find your Townbros and the rest must be scum!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh wtf Rake is in this game.

Parking my vote there, if he doesn't post by the end of tomorrow, prod that ****.

Vote: Rake

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
you think rykers town raz? cool. help your townbro out and vote moth like he suggested

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Oh wtf Rake is in this game.

Parking my vote there, if he doesn't post by the end of tomorrow, prod that ****.

Vote: Rake
this is definitely going to net us scum good job raz better than the moth wagon mvp raziek

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
See, that would require I think Moth is scum, or enough of a threat to warrant early hammer.

Armchair Marshy.png > Implying I can't simply move my vote.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Oh ****

oh no

I DIDNT EVEN MEAN THAT

OH GOD WHAT I AHVE DOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
If I knew you were daytime vig dude I'd remove my vote, and tell you to listen to everyone's opinion on shooting me first and when I turned town if you decided to shoot me, you could decide from the responses on who to shoot.

If I knew you were daytime vig and I had no time to respond then well !@#$ is what I'd say.

I would then tell everyone to protect our vigy boy.

LATE POST CUZ LEAGUE CRASH COMPUTER HURDUR

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh my ****, can we lynch Krystedez maybe? Or at least throw him off a bridge?

He's so surface level it's killing me.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
thats -2 i think? raz/macman please finish this dayphase and do us all a favor

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
I think all of us should stop posting till everyone else rolls through, there's clearly only one scumbag within this group.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Yeah.... we're already at 200 posts. Should probably calm it down rather than swarming the thread further on actual first 24 hour day.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It is L-2.

I could see a pair, easily. Krys + ANYONE works. J + Marshy or you works. Soup + Marshy or you works. You + Marshy works. Hando plus ANYONE works.

Top Bottom