• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Mana Mafia - The Faerie Arc - Star Crossed Lovers - The End!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Also, feel free to talk to me about the game through PM or on AIM/Skype. It's gets boring just doing vote counts.

1. Ryker ()
2. Krystedez ()
3. Shadow Moth ()
4. J (2) marshy, Soup
5. Rake ()
6. KevinM ()
7. Handorin (1) Handorin
8. Spaghebti (1) Soup
9. Zenar ()
10. Raziek ()
11. Soup~ ()
12. Marshy (1) J

Not voting - Ryker, Krystedez, Shadow Moth, Rake, KevinM, Zenar, Raziek

With 12 playing, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline is June 4th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
did zen really just replace in with xonar?

are you ****ing serious zen?

:phone:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I will just leave a random vote to start off.

Vote: Shadow Moth

And also what is your guys' experience with other players in here? I've only played with Raziek I believe.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Huh. Yeah, I suppose I am the only you've played with, since Ruy isn't in this game, nor T-Block or Chibo.

Marshy, is Hando scum?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
mothll get wagoned

people will start whiteknighting him cuz "bawww leave newer/lower level player alooooooone"

townll get distracted and let him go

this WILL happen

:phone:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
He typically only plays in Disco Room games and ****, he's probably the second lowest power level here, just above Krystedez.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Why are you seeking explanation for an RVS vote?

Vote: Soupnarok
Because it had no clarification at all? You can't tell me that RVS is an excuse for a baseless vote because RVS votes actually have more importance than you think, I can tell you my RVS votes aren't just wasted on jokes and that isn't the case here either, I dislike J and his dislike his demeanor right now, I'm willing to bust RVS over the head if I have to to further prove my point.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
He typically only plays in Disco Room games and ****, he's probably the second lowest power level here, just above Krystedez.
Analysis is correct in order, but the connotation is misleading. If he actually applies himself, he's really not bad at the game.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Because it had no clarification at all? You can't tell me that RVS is an excuse for a baseless vote because RVS votes actually have more importance than you think, I can tell you my RVS votes aren't just wasted on jokes and that isn't the case here either, I dislike J and his dislike his demeanor right now, I'm willing to bust RVS over the head if I have to to further prove my point.
Actually I can, because OS has completely randomized a vote for RVS. While it is true that they often do mean things, they don't always.

What concerns me is your concern over a mere single (2?) vote (s?) at the time.
Analysis is correct in order, but the connotation is misleading. If he actually applies himself, he's really not bad at the game.
True. Shout-outs to Abra in Disco Pokemafia. I punched TPK in the JUNK that game.

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't get why It's a concern to you, you don't see anything wrong with someone voting without reason? Even if RVS?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
RVS is exactly WHY I see no problem with it.

If you have problem with voting without reason, why not slam the brakes on the Moth wagon? He hasn't even posted yet, so there CAN'T be a reason.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Probably that you've talked to him recently enough to know he has his PM but hasn't posted in thread yet.

#HBC | ѕoup

Sorry for delaying the game start. ^^" That was partially my fault.

Vote: Marshy

I never get to vote him.

Lol Raz getting ninja'd.
OMGUS, text-book scum tell, Lynch nao plx.
There are a lot of heavy hitters and big personalities in this game. It is definitely going to yield some interesting battles and debates.
@Soup: That's marshy's #1 null-tell haha. Check Hearts, he does the same there.
I dislike the demeanor from bubbly happy jokey J to completely serious about my post about marshy, and when I ask him "You thought I was being serious?" he responds in a very appealing manner:

J said:
No not really because I didn't think you were serious with your 15.

o_O
There's also this awkwardness bouncing around with him and marshy, I dislike it greatly and I dislike the approach that J is taking.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
So you mean the Krystedez vote, then.

Reading Soup's post.

J is viewing, should be a posting.

#HBC | ѕoup

RVS is exactly WHY I see no problem with it.

If you have problem with voting without reason, why not slam the brakes on the Moth wagon? He hasn't even posted yet, so there CAN'T be a reason.
You just said it, he hasn't posted. I have however and there should be plenty of reason to jump on me if doing so, what I feel like is a reaction test from both of them still is slightly discerning and something that could use explanation if they have any; i'm expecting the answer being what I just said tbh.

Top Bottom