• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Mana Mafia - The Faerie Arc - Star Crossed Lovers - The End!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I think all of us should stop posting till everyone else rolls through, there's clearly only one scumbag within this group.

why wouldnt we just kill everyone outside the circle in this case? and that one scumbag is me right?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
why wouldnt we just kill everyone outside the circle in this case? and that one scumbag is me right?
That's actually just Moth, Rake, and (arguably since he posted about twice) Zen/Xonar. I am actually perfectly okay with this plan, but it's still sends a red flag up that they have only one scumbag among the current posters for no reason with such a small pool past that.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
going back to my crashing league, not sure what to really say to you Raziek. Considering you didn't really even ask me anything.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
so now the thread goes silent as we wait for the nonposters to post when this wouldve been a million times more ballin had we lynched moth and steamrolled the rest of the playerlist despite several of the active players identifying each other as protown and that likely continuing as the game goes on

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nah, I am going to be posting to respond to Raz and Soup in a sec.

Marsh, what is Macman doing?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
1. Ryker (1) Krystedez
2. Krystedez ()
3. Shadow Moth (5) Zenar, marshy, J, Soup, Ryker
4. J ()
5. Rake (1) Raziek
6. KevinM ()
7. Handorin ()
8. Spaghebti ()
9. Zenar ()
10. Raziek ()
11. Soup~ (1) Handorin,
12. Marshy (1) Spaghebti

Not voting - Shadow Moth, Rake, KevinM,

With 12 playing, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline is June 4th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Why am I up?

I thought the last post was Gheb, tbh. Marshy, what time is it over there because it's 12:15 here.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
gosh dang *****s

marshy is hella awkward. what did you mean by me hydraing with Xonar?

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
Mac and Raz don't be pu z's. Just vote. It will be the most pro town thing you could do.

And Ryker princess skips the next day phase if lynched right? Who is your character?

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
Oh he looks good. I forgot Xonar and I were going to Moriary it up and only post with gifs. Oh well. We'll just have to fit them in.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
Partypooper Gheb at your service.

So Macman thinks marshy is scum but idk why yet cause I didn't Skype him yet. Anyway, we're not gonna vote Smoth and I call BS @ Smoth - Kryz connection unless somebody actually points said connection out.
I initially agreed with Macman / Hando @ voting Soup because of his early reactions. They seemed more off to me than J's posts. I'll talk to Macman about it for sure.

@Kryz: Do you actually think Ryker is scum? Why do you think so?
@Raz: I liked you until you voted Rake. That was pretty dumb / worthless tbh.

:001:

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
@ gheb

please tell macman to shut the **** up and vote moth. worthlessness is more a raziek tell than anything as well

:phone:

Handorin

Smash Hero
Why did you guys post so much in the middle of the night. I have to read 4 pages. Don't you know how lazy I am? *sigh*
*catching up*

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'm still fairly content with my vote placement. I don't have the right feeling of Rag's posts. Or Soup, or whoever it is. Why do you call him Soup?

Although, the logic on Moth is fairly tempting.

Shall we put him at L-1? Maaaaybe. Sure.

Unvote
Vote:Moth

Handorin

Smash Hero
Or reasoning. Don't get on my English. lol. I forget words all the time after being in Germany. I have no excuse though when I sit in front of a computer and can translate them.

I just mean with the likelyhood of someone in the nonposting group being scum is kinda high and the reactions to said votes.

Basically, I'm a scrub at this game now. /inb4marshysaysIwasalwaysscrub

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
hammer! hammer! hammer!

HAMMER! HAMMER! HAMMER!

HAMMER! HAMMER! HAMMER!

HAMMER! HAMMER! HANMER!

:phone:

Top Bottom