• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

legacy of rufus, Kenosha WI, June 30th 07

Quaz

Smash Master
I'm already teaming with sync for this

ok, upon arriving and signing in... for responsibility of my house and for my parents I would like everyone to sign their address and phone numbers on a piece of paper... c'mon guys its not that hard for you all, and no charge is required! lol...

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
Well JS, are you going to be around Oshkosh/Appleton or in Appletown, would you mind me coming along? i promise to give you gas moneyz this time, <3

James Sparrow

Smash Master
ok, upon arriving and signing in... for responsibility of my house and for my parents I would like everyone to sign their address and phone numbers on a piece of paper... c'mon guys its not that hard for you all, and no charge is required! lol...
Makes sense. They did that at White3 I remember.

Well JS, are you going to be around Oshkosh/Appleton or in Appletown, would you mind me coming along? i promise to give you gas moneyz this time, <3
I could most definitely grab you on the way if you pay :).

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I'll actually, ask my parents, and get back to you on that, then when you show, ill pay you then or w/e, yeah, well, ill just talk to you on AIM I guess, whenver I can, lol, idk, have fun =)

Xtra

Smash Ace
after going thru all that **** on the take it threads i feel like im breathing in fresh air just typing here! anyway if i didn't mention before i can bring a set-up. and spikes can i get ride? u never let me know

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Here's the deal: If spikes is driving I'm probably going to ride with him. If spikes isn't going, I'm going to drive myself, and so far DVOR. If you want xtra, you can reserve a spot in the van for if spikes doesn't go.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
well I hate to say this but idk if I can go....... Camping you see. I'll have to decide which I like more. (tough choice)
Getting eaten by bugs, or getting ***** at smash *sigh* hard to choose lolz

Echo

Smash Champion
I'm thinkin about coming. How many people do you think there should be?

Marth101

Smash Journeyman
well do to something that i planned for this weeked and completely forgot about, i will not be making it to this tourny. Sorry xtra. everyone have fun

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure what's happening as far as teammates go for me this weekend, but who all is still available if I don't team with who I think I am?

Jazzness

Smash Ace
I don't know what the deal with Jazz is either ...

Zig-zag, don't feel bad about teaming up with either Tap or Black, I probably will end up choosing Geneva 1v1's just because it's close.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
Im not sure....what the deal with jazz is. Although all things considered, I would love to team with you! Where in milwaukee do you live? I just got in, and would love to practice up.
I live as far north in Milwaukee as you can possibly get, 55th and Good Hope. Gimme a call and we'll see if we can work something out for tomorrow if I'm not moving yet.

edit: lol.... 414-380-1897

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
hey xtra, me and sauce and maybe some other guy were thinking about getting a room for some sort of after party, are you guys in?

also if i brought a smash 64 setup would anyone be interested in playing it?

dak0tah

Smash Cadet
i mite show up, i can bring a cube and disc
and ill have my lil bro, so could anyone spot him an extra controller

id be so down for ordering pizza

Top Bottom