• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Left 4 Dead Series (New DLC planned!)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Oh quiet you. ;) Should be fun, can't wait to play it in both versions, not to mention (a working) No Mercy in L4d2.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Oh yeah, I haven't shown you guys my L4D cosplay. For our last school festival we were allowed to dress up and me and my mates who used to be in one of the top L4D clans in Australia thought it'd be a great idea to go as them (I'm Francis).

We were trying to do the No Mercy pose.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Your Zoey needs a second hand growing out of his/her right wrist if you want to do the No Mercy poster.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
It seems you don't know what he doesn't hate...

He doesn't hate vests.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Left 4 Dead 2 attacks Mac on Tuesday, Oct. 5

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/10/04/left-4-dead-2-attacks-mac-on-tuesday-oct-5/

Left 4 Dead 2 will be available on Mac starting Tuesday, October 5. As per usual, Mac users who previously purchased Left 4 Dead 2 on Steam for PC will automatically receive access to the game, along with free downloads of "The Passing," "The Sacrifice" and "No Mercy" add-ons.
Valve also apologizes to Left 4 Dead 1 owners -- since the sequel is making it onto Mac before the original. The company states it's "running a little late" and that it hopes to "have it out in time to celebrate Halloween."
Can't wait for tomorrow! I have to re-download L4D1/2 on my PC tho...

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Valve also apologizes (but doesn't mean it) to Left 4 Dead 1 owners -- since the sequel is making it onto Mac before the original. The company states it "doesn't give a **** about 1" and that it hopes to "have L4D3 out in time to celebrate Halloween."
Obligatory butthurt.

When does the next part of the comic come out? I'm guessing it coincides with The Sacrifice release.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
They've added that if you pick up L4D2 in the next couple of days (or already own it) you get a Frying Pan and Ellis's hat in TF2.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
In L4D2, what are the differences in melee weapons? Someone told me the guitar did the most damage (it can kill a tank in 10 hits)
For some reason, the paddle has always seemed the most effective melee weapon to me, with machete and then katana behind it.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I'm looking for Xbox stats.
The computer clearly differs (its proven that the guitar kills in 10 hits, not 18, in the xbox version)

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I had a great game last weekend. I jockeyed a player with full health OFF a bridge. Gonna play today if anyone is down.

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
I'm looking for Xbox stats.
The computer clearly differs (its proven that the guitar kills in 10 hits, not 18, in the xbox version)
I still wouldn't risk trying to melee a tank. Especially on higher difficulties.

I also never knew shotguns aren't as effective against Tanks as other weapons.

Top Bottom