• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Left 4 Dead Series (New DLC planned!)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Bus going wild?

Two tanks also spawn in the house at the end of Swamp Feaver don't forget.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Played it yesterday as soon as I got it. Pretty kewl, but
Bill
being dead was saddening.

Somebody said it was because
Bill's VA is in jail
or something.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Now you can play any mutation you want at anytime by downloading this. Some of these mutations (pretty much all of them) should just be normal modes. -_-

EDIT: Apparently, if you want to play with other people, you need to join a server with the mod running. Since Valve thought it was a great idea to remove cheats in MP, you can't do it. I DLed the dedicated server thing, and got it to work, BUT people can't join my server because it times out. I think I need to unblock ports or something. So if anyone wants to give hosting a server a try, let me know and I can help if you need it.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yeah, I'll wait and see what the others are like. Depending on how they look might get a Tank, Hunter or Charger.

CalamityofCox

Smash Ace
i had a tank and witch at the beginning of dead center in the hotel the other day during versus mode and it was an official server O_O

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Assuming the "Chainsaw Massacre" mutation comes out this week, anyone wanna go on a rampage with me? :)

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Assuming the "Chainsaw Massacre" mutation comes out this week, anyone wanna go on a rampage with me? :)
I thought they said that it'll be single player only mutation, when they first revealed it weeks ago.

How far have you guys gotten without dying on the Last Survivor mutation btw? I got to (and turned off) the mall alarm in Dead Center, but then a corner charger ambushed me.

CalamityofCox

Smash Ace
I thought they said that it'll be single player only mutation, when they first revealed it weeks ago.

How far have you guys gotten without dying on the Last Survivor mutation btw? I got to (and turned off) the mall alarm in Dead Center, but then a corner charger ambushed me.
last time i played i died around filling up the car with gas in dead center.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
The much anticipated Left 4 Dead fan-made campaign is now out!

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/06/05/we-dont-hate-i-hate-mountains-a-fan-made-left-4-dead-campaig/

It is currently only for L4D1 but they are planning on making it for L4D2. I personally played it last night and it was pretty good. My favourite part was the third level where
you have to go to the top of the mansion and active the radio to escape and the helicopter comes. But as soon as you get close to it to escape, it crashes and all hell breaks loose!
Overall, I would give it an 8.5/10 and I hope that Valve hires these guys! :)

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
god i hate the add on support in l4d, its so ****ing broken. valve needs to fix that **** just a shame they dont give a **** about the pc version of the game so they wont.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It's not like the 360 version is any better.

I'll have to give this a bash ssometime soon :D

Handorin

Smash Hero
I downloaded it, but I would love to play with people I know, rather than alone.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
The much anticipated Left 4 Dead fan-made campaign is now out!

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/06/05/we-dont-hate-i-hate-mountains-a-fan-made-left-4-dead-campaig/

It is currently only for L4D1 but they are planning on making it for L4D2. I personally played it last night and it was pretty good. My favourite part was the third level where
you have to go to the top of the mansion and active the radio to escape and the helicopter comes. But as soon as you get close to it to escape, it crashes and all hell breaks loose!
Overall, I would give it an 8.5/10 and I hope that Valve hires these guys! :)
Looks really good, I'll play with you guys.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
The comic I was surprised, is an online one, which is amazing. Makes me want to play L4D1. I miss the interactions between these four guys.

Issue 1's out and is amazing. Always wondered what happened after they got picked up by the military in Blood Harvest.

http://www.l4d.com/comic/

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Nice find Mic! Just finished reading it. Awesome comic so far!

Can't wait for the DLC next month! I think it's out October 5th or something like that.

BSP

Smash Legend
I've only played L4D and L4D2 a few times, but they are so awesome. I like 2's characters, weapons and style a lot more.

Oh yeah, and the Combat Rifle is a beast. My favorite of the three rifles. High Magazine capacity, good DPS, and good accuracy. Onlt problem is the slightly long reload, but that shouldn't be a problem most of the time.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Man oh man, it's just getting more and more epic.

**** I miss the L4D1 guys. :c

Top Bottom