• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least used attack?

Saith

Smash Apprentice
what you dont wanna give me a hi five? why? I thought we was marth budddies ya

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
>_> did you just say everything about falco sucks? where have you been? the only thing thats really terrible about falco is his recovery

Saith

Smash Apprentice
thanks man!!! dylan you is cool!!!! you got a sense of humor ya

Saith

Smash Apprentice
no falco sucks flat out!!!!!!!!!!!! the only could thing bout him is that he can jump high ya

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
My god, Saith has contributed 34 posts in his name. In just this thread. Each with a ya. I only leave this as my final note (rated pg-13 for slight language.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUkHiNAFNHI&mode=related&search=

Now, let's try to get back on topic on the least used attack :)

Also, Falco has the shine. Shine is definetly one of the best moves, if not the best. Sorry :/

EDIT: I enjoy your sig Vex. Did you make it or is it from a shop?

Saith

Smash Apprentice
yeah shine is cool!!! it is a fast move!! I love fast moves ya

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
Saith, please try to reply to multiple people in one post instead of triple posting, it just fills the thread up.

Either way I hope we can get back on topic. (Just for the record Falco pwns :p)

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
okay I am sorry!!! I will try ya
JESUS EFFING CHRIST. ya.

Look Saith this board is probably going to undergo maintenance with all the ya's , double and even triple posts.

chill the hell out, one keep on topic, two be open minded.

Least used attack would probably be the icee's up+b when solo. i'd prefer to air dodge.

Saith

Smash Apprentice
yeah yoshi's down b move is good but you can roll off the stage. the move I use the least is ness down b ya

pyrimadines

Smash Apprentice
Saith, this thread is about your least used attack, not about how "fox is fast ya" or how "marth has swords ya."
Also, typing with some competence can help people understand you better and actually take things seriously.

On Topic: Since I main with Peach, I'd say my two least used attacks are (of course) the Side B and the up tilt.
I hardly use the up tilt because the characters I usually fight are able to be chain-grabbed and I either sweetspot them or forward throw them after a while.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
I don't really play as Ice Climbers at all, coz most people I know just seperate the smelly pink one from me, and then I suck at recovering :urg:

Saith

Smash Apprentice
okay fine!!! the move I use the least is ganadorfs b move! it is slow but strong. the chances of catching someone in that is rare ya

Saith

Smash Apprentice
ness's health shield thing is dumb. that is the move I use the least ya

Reese

Smash Journeyman
LOL at this thread. I use Falcon, Fox, Falco, Marth, Peach, Ganondorf, and Link. My least used attack with all these charactors are probably ftilts. I dont why but, but I seldomly use ftilts in a match. Usually I CC and do a dtilt instead lol.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
LOL at this thread. I use Falcon, Fox, Falco, Marth, Peach, Ganondorf, and Link. My least used attack with all these charactors are probably ftilts. I dont why but, but I seldomly use ftilts in a match. Usually I CC and do a dtilt instead lol.
Hmmm yeh makes sense, I should probably try this instead of F-tilting always.

Saith

Smash Apprentice
I am glad you use marth!!! he is good!! the least move I use with him is the b charge move ya

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
Please for everything that is legal, please stop triple and double posting!!! Just make one frikkin post to answer everone!

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
It's fine man just try to answer everyone in one post!

And yeh, bottom line is, Zelda sucks, Sheik has pwnage potential.

pyrimadines

Smash Apprentice
the f tilt dont help much!!!! it is all about smash attacks!!!! also marth's counter helps. okay vegaspoker ya
the f-tilting it helps a lot!!! especially with marth ya
Do you have multiple personalities, ADHD, or just completely incompetent?

For my sheik, I hardly used the Side-B except for edge guarding and damage building.

She was my main a while ago before I played as peach.

EDIT: I used Zelda to Fair and Bair people. And for those smash attacks, I KNOW I won't miss.

Saith

Smash Apprentice
I just figured out and tried the f-tilt and realized it helped ya

garbage

Smash Journeyman
Ahhh yes Ganon's slow moves.

I mean seriously, the odds of hitting a good player with either his B or his Up tilt are 100/1

It can be done, it's just hard if the other player knows what he's doing
...So you'll hit them a hundred times out of one?
I oughta try that.

My least used move is probably up-tilt as well, or maybe down-tilt as I play as Mario the majority of the time.

Saith

Smash Apprentice
falco is slow and his up and b move is not good. it does not go that high. fox is faster and his up and b move goes higher ya

Top Bottom