• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least used attack?

Maikeru17

What the hell is this thing
NNID
NoxNoctis
Smash is the gathering of the biggest nintendo stars and Link should definetly be in.
Meh. Don't argue with him. D: S/he's obviously missing something up there.

:[ If there were one name to say in response to his Link comments, it'd be Aniki.

@Dylan: :[ Ya the smash attacks.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I also love metaknight!!! I love characters that can attack fast with multiple hits!!! metaknight fits that person!!! he swings his sword fast. that gives the opponent no time to react ya
What if I wavedash backwards out of your tipper range with falcon, grab you during the enormous lag after a missed smash, downthrow you until you DI upwards, nair you, uair you twice, then knee you?

sounds like I had time to react.

Anyway, obvious troll is obvious.

Saith

Smash Apprentice
maybe you do got a point dylan!!! but still metaknight can glide in the air. can cfalcon? no ya

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
maybe you do got a point dylan!!! but still metaknight can glide in the air. can cfalcon? no ya
Pfft, who needs to glide when you drive a racecar and can blow up half a galaxy with your fist?

Gliding is for fairies, its a known fact.

P.S

Marth wears a tiara. Aside from his moveset, he is not cool in the least.

I ****ing love this guy.

Maikeru17

What the hell is this thing
NNID
NoxNoctis
Yes. That is true.
But what does C.Falcon have that Meta Knight does not?

THE.
KNEE.

In fact, Meta Knight doesn't have any knees at all. :'[

/endthread.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
I am looking forward to playing as Metaknight, but gliding....seems a bit dodgy.

It'll probably be exploited by some characters while helpful to others.:ohwell:

Saith

Smash Apprentice
I am not trying to argue I am just trying to make a point. Ike,metaknight,and marth is the three best ya

Saith

Smash Apprentice
but if you glide you can avoid attacks and avoid falling off the stage. also you can run away when the time comes ya

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I have to say up smash, except against fast fallers with Samus, if I try to use YYG.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
I am not trying to argue I am just trying to make a point. Ike,metaknight,and marth is the three best ya
Metaknight FTW.

Ike, seems pretty cool, definately looks better than his other Fire Emblem buddies.

And Marth...probably wont be in SSBB, don't see much point in putting him in with Ike in there.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
[/ebonics] dawg, yo fo' git 'bout dat rooooyyyy. he be flamin' dem foos' foreva [/ebonics]
ya ya ya

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
And Marth...probably wont be in SSBB, don't see much point in putting him in with Ike in there.
Blasphemy, marths moveset needs to at least be transfered to another character, or marth has to be in the game. You cant have marths moveset with a huge heavy sword.. marths entire moveset is beautiful.

metaknight can avoid attacks with the gliding ya
Zomg dodgeroll? zomg waveland/wavedash? zomg.

Saith

Smash Apprentice
yeah you do got a point!!!! ike will prolly replace marth! but I still love marth more ya

soaz

Smash Ace
Ok now im starting to think that hes just trying to build his post count up.

Saith

Smash Apprentice
Samus is a little good!! but I think zero suit seems better ya

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
Hmm yeh they couldn't possibly have Ike that fast with a sword like that...

It'd drag him down like Gannondorf's does...

I swear if Gannondorf stays in development for this game then he better be able to use his sword!!!:(

Saith

Smash Apprentice
huh? you is talking to me? I am trying to discuss things ya

Saith

Smash Apprentice
yes!!!!!!! I agree with you completely!!!! he should use his sword!!!! that would be sweet ya

soaz

Smash Ace
If your trying to discuss things then do it in the right topic this is not about what character is the best its about what attack you use the least.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
Good point, back on topic.

I just don't use B and direction hardly, with very limited characters. (Luigi, Gannondorf, Marth, Roy)

Saith

Smash Apprentice
but I it wont hurt to talk about something else!! right? I know my marth. ya

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
I would say Jigglypuffs sing attack. It it kinda useless
Tell me about it :dizzy:

I mean, you have to hit them pretty late on too, coz most of the time they wake up just as you stop singing to smash you off the stage!

Jigglypuff's pretty useless on the whole really, IMO anyway. All I do when I play as he/she is just use the roll attack :p

Saith

Smash Apprentice
no that helps the higher the damage percentage the longer they stay alseep. it is actaully pretty helpful in a big crowd. not in a one on one. it would work better in a crowd of like four people ya

soaz

Smash Ace
If you want to talk about marth go make a marth topic and im getting really annoyed of you always ending with ya.

Saith

Smash Apprentice
jigglypuff is good cause of her pound move and her ablity to stay in the air for long periods of time. that is what it is all about speed and being able to stay in the air for a long time to recover from being hit off the stage ya

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
hm, you know what else is really useless that isn't a Down-B? Pichu's B. And Up-B. And Side-B. And Smashes. Just my opinion :p

ya.

Saith

Smash Apprentice
what is the matter with saying "ya" at the end? how is it hurting you? dont cry ya

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya.

marth

ya ?

Seriously though this guy's alright. ya.

LOL D*** YOU DEMON IM ADICTED TO YOUR CATCHPHRASE...

YAAAAAA

Saith

Smash Apprentice
yeah I dont know why Soaz is getting mad at me saying ya so much. he is being like a little kid ya

Saith

Smash Apprentice
whoo hoo!!!! yeah marth is awesome!!! *gives flatsoda a hi five* another marth fan!!! marth rules ya

soaz

Smash Ace
Its nothing wrong with saying ya but im going nuts over here use it dont abuse it.Anyway this is my last post in this thread since i think it has gone way ofcourse.

Top Bottom