• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least used attack?

Repryx

Smash Champion
Geez Kid PLay Me please...as a matter of fact go to a tourney and play a Falco in the Finals please...2. you ned a ban for your worries

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
...So you'll hit them a hundred times out of one?
I oughta try that.
:p I meant a hundred to one, but I guess I should have put that instead.

Either way, I can never hit anyone with that B move, or his up tilt. It's surprising an up tilt can be so powerful.

Saith

Smash Apprentice
okay when I get brawl you is going down with either ike,marth.or metaknight. so how you like them apples? ya

Saith

Smash Apprentice
hey whoever mcfox is I dont like him. is he supposed to be the mod? ya

soaz

Smash Ace
Sait for crying out loud stop triple or double posting.If you dont stop now you should get banned.

Saith

Smash Apprentice
I just wanna know who is mcfox!! can someone please tell me? ya

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^OMG DIE Look Dude Give Me anything you got against Falco xcept the Recovery and I will Refute it....WTFLUX is a Sheild Move

Saith

Smash Apprentice
you know the reflector with falco is cool!!! hey and who is mcfox? please tell me ya

Repryx

Smash Champion
So To get Back on Topic(and I Ignore Saith as I do so)My LEast Used attack with Falco would be...a Standing Laser...

Saith

Smash Apprentice
hey why you being so mean to me? I did nothing to you. just tell me who this mcfox is ya

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
McFox is a ****ing administrator who can IP ban or do w/e he wants.

And why the **** do you say ya at the end of every sentance?

ganon's utilt or luigi's taunt as an attack.

Saith

Smash Apprentice
okay thank you for telling me! I mean no harm!! but mcfox does not have no authority over me ya

Lag

Smash Journeyman
Hmm...I'm gonna say Mr. Game and Watch's Down-B (Bucket), especially against people who don't produce projectiles =(

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
what is waveshine? dont you mean wavedashing? ya
Waveshining is when you wavedash out of your reflector with fox or falco since you can jump out of it and jumping is hte first action in the wavedash.

Waveshining lets you react instantly to the horizontal knockback of fox's reflector, or to the verticle knockback of falco's shine for EXTREMLY easy combos.

Shine means reflector.

Look saith you don't seem like a bad guy, just dont post twice in a row and stop being so arrogant, you dont know much about the top level of smash if you dont know what waveshining is, and therefore most of the experienced melee players from SWF could beat you without much effort.

If you keep double posting and telling everyone you could beat them in smash, you'll get banned. Your choice.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Link's dTilt and arrows <_<
Peaches neutral b and forward b
Ganon and Kirby's nAir

There's a LOT of moves that are rarely used
and for good reason.

Saith

Smash Apprentice
actually I am a good smash player! I just did not know what waveshining is ya

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
Link's dTilt and arrows <_<
Peaches neutral b and forward b
Ganon and Kirby's nAir

There's a LOT of moves that are rarely used
and for good reason.
Completely agree with these. Every time I go to air attack someone with Kirby I just try to get them behind me so I can use his bAir, so it wont leave me open to attack much like his nAir does -_-

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
yeah sheik is not all that good. she is fast but weak ya
dude sheik is awesome. her fair rocks and is both strong and fast ya

Pika's b> is my least used move. If I ever do that lil' skull bash its because I slipped up while trying to recover with quick attack.

Saith

Smash Apprentice
dude sheik is awesome. her fair rocks and is both strong and fast ya

Pika's b> is my least used move. If I ever do that lil' skull bash its because I slipped up while trying to recover with quick attack.
marth is way better than shiek!!! he got long reach and hec an counter. also his moves dont got much lag time amd he swings his sword fast ya

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
marth is way better than shiek!!! he got long reach and hec an counter. also his moves dont got much lag time amd he swings his sword fast ya
when you say "ya" at the end of your sentences, you convey the message that you are seeking affirmation from your fellow respected members of the smash community. try using "no?" instead in order to set forth your opinion and make sure that others realize that you strongly support your opinion.

on topic: i never use falcon kick, but i do use ganon's mexican truck.

Saith

Smash Apprentice
hey I think you got a point!!! ^__^ hey and who is this mcfox? ya

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
mcfox is an all-powerful moderator of the smash boards. his power level rivals that of Mic_128, another moderator.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
So it's pretty unanimous no one likes playing as Zelda.

Seems like no one's mentioned Mewtwo yet, is there actually any attacks people like to use with him? :laugh:

Saith

Smash Apprentice
why do we have to listen to them? I hate being rules by someone like him. why cany mcfox and all of us be equal. you guys dont wanna be ruled by him right? I dont. I say we all work together to make things right so we can all be the same level. so no one is better than the other. sounds good? ya

Top Bottom