• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least used attack?

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
I just wanted to know what other people's least used attack is. By this I mean, the attack you use least with all characters.

For example, mine is Up and tilt. I hardly ever use this and should probably include it more, and I should probably work on that right now :confused:

Twillight

Smash Rookie
acually mine is the same thing, i harly ever use it, matter of fact i never use it.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
I suppose I don't use B too much either...except when it's with Samus or Mewtwo and I can charge it up :lol:

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Peaches forward B
Ganons uptilt / neutral b (of course I use the falconnn punch from time to time, but not the ganon version)

I think Non Sh'd L's are my least used move.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
Ahhh yes Ganon's slow moves.

I mean seriously, the odds of hitting a good player with either his B or his Up tilt are 100/1

It can be done, it's just hard if the other player knows what he's doing

Saith

Smash Apprentice
no I think zelda is bad period. she should not have been in brawl ya

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
no I think zelda is bad period. she should not have been in brawl ya
Andromeda refers to transforming into Sheik. You can automatically be Sheik by holding A while the stage is loading. Not many people shift between the two in a match.

Me? Probably Down-B also; I play Ness.

Saith

Smash Apprentice
ness is not good!!!!! he is too weak!!! Marth is good!!! he got long reach!! he is pretty fast and he swings his sword fast ya

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
ness is not good!!!!! he is too weak!!! Marth is good!!! he got long reach!! he is pretty fast and he swings his sword fast ya
awesome; I also play Marth, as well as CFalcon, Luigi, Sheik, and Samus. Ness is just my main preference, as Marth seems to be yours :).

Saith

Smash Apprentice
the only good thing about falco is that he can jump high. that is all. everything else suck about him. marth is the perfect character ya

Saith

Smash Apprentice
thank man!!!! marth is mine!!! he fits me well!!! he is cool!!! I love slashing people up ^__^ ya

Binx

Smash Master
down b with pretty much any character is pretty seldom used. Unless I am fox or falco in which case I spam the face out of it.

Saith

Smash Apprentice
no not really!!!! down b with marth is so helpful!!! it gets me out of so much trouble!!! counter is cool ya

soaz

Smash Ace
Wtf is wrong with you saith? Stop spamming threads and keep to the topic.My least used is probably n-air i dont know why i just dont use it much and as a link main i have to use it much:p

Maikeru17

What the hell is this thing
NNID
NoxNoctis
hey unsung!!!!! I could beat you is smash anyday ya
Where do you live?
I bet 98% of smashboards would go to your house and personally pwnify you until you stopped double and tripple posting.

Anyway.

:[ I play a bunch of different characters that all utilize different moves...but out of all of them, I'd say that F-Tilt is the most DEFINITELY least used move on my list.

Saith

Smash Apprentice
I know I could beat you too!!! marth can beat link anyday ya

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
Well said Maikeru ^_^

Hmmm F tilt...don't use it too much but it's definately a part of my gameplay.

And yeh I also agree with the Down+B thing, I mean Fox and Falco have a good'un, and I like Gannondorf and CFalcon's too, but most other people have really sucky ones that will either get you killed if you perform them, or are just pointless to encorporate into your game.:confused:

Saith

Smash Apprentice
the f tilt dont help much!!!! it is all about smash attacks!!!! also marth's counter helps. okay vegaspoker ya

soaz

Smash Ace
Saith if you just became a member to say that you can beat people at smash then you entered for the wrong reasons.

Saith

Smash Apprentice
hey dlyan!!!! do you think marth is the perfect character? I think he is ya

Saith

Smash Apprentice
I think link should not be in it at all!!!! he is not good!! he is slow. it is all about speed in smash. speed can overpower strength ya

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
hey dlyan!!!! do you think marth is the perfect character? I think he is ya
For tourney play, yup. Hence why marth players have done soooo well in tourneys over the years, ken, mew2king being the best examples.

But the perfect character aside from the gruelling task of winning a tourney? Captain falcon takes the cake, eats it, and steps on it. Then knees it. Then taunts. Then makes peach make him another cake. Then knees her, then eats the cake, then taunts, then eats peach's peach, then taunts.

soaz

Smash Ace
I think link should not be in it at all!!!! he is not good!! he is slow. it is all about speed in smash. speed can overpower strength ya
Smash is the gathering of the biggest nintendo stars and Link should definetly be in.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
But the perfect character aside from the gruelling task of winning a tourney? Captain falcon takes the cake, eats it, and steps on it. Then knees it. Then taunts. Then makes peach make him another cake. Then knees her, then eats the cake, then taunts, then eats peach's peach, then taunts.
Then gets Falco to sing at his funeral :chuckle:

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Then gets Falco to sing at his funeral :chuckle:
Falllllllllllllllllllcooooooooooooooooooooooo

Fallllllllllllllllcoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

falco : WHAT?! WHAT THE MOTHER****ING F*** DO YOU WANT!?!???!?!?

LOL this thread has been epic win ever since ''its all about the smash attacks ya''

Saith

Smash Apprentice
I also love metaknight!!! I love characters that can attack fast with multiple hits!!! metaknight fits that person!!! he swings his sword fast. that gives the opponent no time to react ya

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
I personally think Saith has brought a very intellectual side to this topic.

And I also think Mario is green.

Saith

Smash Apprentice
but link is not fast!!!!! marth is a better swordsman than him!!! ya

Top Bottom