• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least used attack?

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
Not a big fan of the Down tilt either...apart from with people such as Falco, Fox, Marth and Roy

Blackadder

Smash Master
I think the least used move for a lot of people would be Ganon's Up tilt.
Seriously, the only time you use it is by mistake, and the only time it works is by sheer luck.

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
dodging in place... i n3var use that. I shield or roll inst3ad.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
you forgot sheik up there
and samus
and ganon (its okay)
and yoshi
and dk
and
and
and xD
Man how could I forget about these? Especially Samus' Down Tilt. (I use that A LOT when I play as Samus)

I guess I do use Down tilt quite a lot then ^_^

And I also never dodge in place, just roll, or shield grab.

marth8000

Smash Cadet
im a marth player (as you probably guessed already) for me it's basic B i never use it. the good thing about marth is that just about all his moves can be used well for the hell of it can anyone tell me what you could use it for?

ProNoob

Smash Cadet
I don't do a lot of forward tilts with C. Falcon.
But my least used attack period is The Almighty Falcon Punch.
I've used it, for probably 5-6 times.

HZ514

Smash Cadet
The up-tilt is awkward in general, since you have to be holding up as you land so that you don't jump/up-smash, making it very near useless in competitive fights.

Also, since I'm a Ganondorf player, and my up-tilt is basically begging my opponent to hit me, I never use it (on purpose). I incorporate every other attack though, somewhat surprisingly.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
Samus - upsmash. Jesus I hate that move.
Yes! It really sucks. Even when your opponent has high damage and you use that, they still normally end up falling past it and hitting you!

It's kinda similar to his foward air, doesn't do much unless used very precisely.

Top Bottom