• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Le Lazy Lurking Link's Listen/Laugh Lounge ♪~ (^ 。^=)

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
No Lavender Link? LAME! Deity Link tho....
At least there's purple. Gonna have to decide whether I wanna go with purple or stick with good old blue.

Also, hellz yeah pink Donkey Kong, Wizard Hat Pikachu, Pink jogging suit Little Mac, and 'MUHRICA Mario!

Seriously guys, 'MUHRICA Mario. His fists are probably named liberty and freedom. His final smash probably shoots out flaming bald eagles instead of the normal giant fireball thing.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Isn't Mario supposed to be Italian?

Edit, wow I was walking back from my mom's place and got lost for 2 and a half hours (left at 11, returned at 1:30ish)! It was already an almost 3 mile walk but the rain was coming down hard and it was midnight so I couldn't take an underpass or read the street signs. I got turned around and went pretty far out of the way.
I think I got minor frostbite on my hands but, interestingly, not on my feet even though they were soaked. The windchill makes it much colder.

It was fun :awesome:

Edit 2,
SSB4 roster, yeah it's real.
http://download.gamezone.com/uploads/image/data/1170128/article_post_width_SmashFullRoster.jpg

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
My stupid internet is still screwing up and can't even play simple youtubes at times. Someone from centurylink came and fixed it but now it's bad again. What a pain.

The mushrooms are back so I have to pull more out today. And crab apples. It's fall.

I finished FFX again.

I'm making a Sonic and the Secret rings video review but I can't talk when I'm depressed/irritable so I have to wait to do the script. You can tell by how I have 4 'I's in the previous sentence, :facepalm:.

SSB4 spoiler btw

SSB4 is looking good, despite some of the character choices (we lost Mewtwo, ICs, Lucas and Wolf for Duck Hunt, Lucina, Dr.Mario and Dark Pit?!). Too bad Wii U users have to wait until winter. This usually means early December.

What's up?

Heero Yuy

#sweg
Good days to you all my Link brethren! (well, most of you at least)

I've been watching little by little of Smash 4 Link footage lately and I must say I'm quite impressed. He seems a bit faster than P:M Link in some ways as well. He definitely looks like a solid character with a better kill game than most of the cast.

Other than that, keep on repping the Hero of Time. There's no meta yet but I'd like to see him high-tier if possible.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Link's always been my main; through thick and thin- um, well thicker. Lol, we can say "I was playing Link before it was cool" :lol:
Walking with the Hylian shield active is awesome. That's one of the things I hoped for.
Too bad I have to wait until winter to play him in SSB4.

If you have 5 minutes to kill this is a fun list of sea monsters:
http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-terrifying-prehistoric-sea-monsters.php

Rizen

Smash Legend
Ugh, I'm sick and feel like crud.

I finally sorted through and uploaded some photos:

Here's the highest road in the country, above where trees can grow:

Boulder from Saddle Rock Trail:

Baby deer <3

Other stuff

And I still have a ton more to sort.

Ugh, feel sick. :nervous::tired:

What happened to Hyrule Warriors? Is that out? I haven't heard news about it since the SSB4 news.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Awesome pictures!

Also, just got an email from my district manager... turns out a delivery driver got killed last night while on delivery. Guess who's going to step up their efforts to quit their job? Especially since they have to make deliveries sometimes, but always in bad parts of town? This guy.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Awesome pictures!

Also, just got an email from my district manager... turns out a delivery driver got killed last night while on delivery. Guess who's going to step up their efforts to quit their job? Especially since they have to make deliveries sometimes, but always in bad parts of town? This guy.
That's creepy :sadeyes:. Stay safe.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Yeah, after seeing that email a while ago, I am going to push forward my plans to quit, new job or not. Mid October, maybe no later than the end of it.

Heero Yuy

#sweg
The REGULAR boomerang is back for Smash 4 as one of his custom moves??? I can finally do my epic stage control from P:M!

This'll make Link more exciting. :D

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Anyone ever heard of Five Nights at Freddy's? You're a security guy working third shift at a Chuck E. Cheese-esque place. Problem is the robots are malfunctioning and if they see humans out at night they think they're robots out of their suits, so if they catch you, they stuff you in a suit... which has wiring and robotics inside, killing you.

Dedede looks a lot like the Ducky with those teeth.

Last edited:

Naroghin

Smash Ace
NNID
Naroghin
Once you watch someone beat it on 7th night w/AI levels 20,20,20,20, it stops being scary. But that's the nature of a horror game based entirely on jump scares.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Rizen Rizen I remember playing against you a long time ago (brawl long time) Unfortunately Smashboards just isn't the place any more (messaging wise) Discord is where is at right now. We should play again sometime.

:pow:

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend

tuck :)

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
TUCK#214
man, I wish smashboards was still the place to be, this place has got so much history and cool ****, and is almost necessary to look for brawl stuff. shame its so inactive nowadays :(

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
man, I wish smashboards was still the place to be, this place has got so much history and cool ****, and is almost necessary to look for brawl stuff. shame its so inactive nowadays :(
Agreed so hard. This place was the spot. Link boards in particular I'm quite fond of.

Definitely still get nostalgic just coming back to this place. You guys are awesome.

Top Bottom