• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Le Lazy Lurking Link's Listen/Laugh Lounge ♪~ (^ 。^=)

IYM!

Smash Lord
Just played some Melee against a CPU with Link. I suck or he does or both QQ
Link melee, is a bit diferent than Brwal Link, so is normal if you suck with him, but after a few minutres of playing, Link melee,will reveal all his power XD

thanks rizen, you save my live :bee: , i wanted upload a not finshet signature

I tried with Photoshop, and the result was this, but i dont know how to do a cool back ground, and how to decorate the characters in order to make it more stylized

Here my 2 favorite characters with my smash name, but i have to wait for have it done, E123Omega have a shop open, and i asked for his help, so i have to wait.

It has been a while, Link boards. How is everyone doing?
i am not sure how to answere that question (my english suck :urg: ) but i think the correct answere is .... "i am fine"

:bee::bee: ....

Rizen

Smash Legend
i am not sure how to answere that question (my english suck :urg: ) but i think the correct answere is .... "i am fine"
That is correct.

Melee Link feels weird after playing brawl. The 2 Links are totally different characters.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Just played some Melee against a CPU with Link. I suck or he does or both QQ
Ha, I can't play characters in Melee and then turn around and play them in Brawl. I used to play a little Link in Melee; now I don't play him at all because it'll just mess me up. I usually stick with Dr. Mario in Melee nowadays. Not to mention I fail at Melee nowadays since I try to play it like Brawl.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Just sharing #16,000 with you guys, since I feel that I haven't around here in a while so this will kinda sorta except not really make up for it. :3

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Just sharing #16,000 with you guys, since I feel that I haven't around here in a while so this will kinda sorta except not really make up for it. :3
You dragged me all the way to the Link boards to see this as your 16,000th post?

Lame.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
That is a lot of posts Terywj, haha. Congrats. That also means you've had like 24 posts in a day. Wut.

Arrrrgh, Med Chem is murdering me right now! Benzodiazepenes, CNS Stimulants, Cytochrome P450's, Pharmacogenetic polymorphisms... someone shoot me now...

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It's only the flavor of the number.

I've contributed a good amount with those 16,000. I just can't quite contribute anything to this board. :c
What would you recommend for a 4th/5th gen mixed sweeping Lucario?

Also in your opinion, how fun are the older generations to play again, like st1 gen format, 2nd gen format, etc?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
What would you recommend for a 4th/5th gen mixed sweeping Lucario?

Also in your opinion, how fun are the older generations to play again, like st1 gen format, 2nd gen format, etc?
Mixed, huh? Well OU isn't my speciality but. Why exactly are you using mixed instead of pure physical or special?

Lucario @ Life Orb
Steadfast / Naive
200 Atk. / 56 Sp. Atk. / 252 Spd.
~ Vacuum Wave
~ Ice Punch
~ Extremespeed / Earthquake
~ Close Combat
I have absolutely no idea.

Generation II competitive scene was stupid: stall vs. stall AKA SkarmBliss vs. SkarmBliss. Generation III was nice, but lacking in power. Generation IV brought us that power (stupid Garchomp) but a lot more fun things and mechanic changes. Generation V is hectic but once it settles it'll probably also be a hard-hitting generation.

Edit - Lol my 16,000th post. Again.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I like mixed for a surprise, otherwise I would go special Lucario.

Gen 2 was a stall fest, but it was the first Pokemon tournament I went to and I enjoyed it in that generation.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I like mixed for a surprise, otherwise I would go special Lucario.

Gen 2 was a stall fest, but it was the first Pokemon tournament I went to and I enjoyed it in that generation.
If you're aiming for surprised bluff pure special as much as possible with Vacuum Wave and then smash Blissey with a Close Combat. You'll need Ice Punch for Gliscor and Zapdos, and so Extremespeed is essentially filler.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If you're aiming for surprised bluff pure special as much as possible with Vacuum Wave and then smash Blissey with a Close Combat. You'll need Ice Punch for Gliscor and Zapdos, and so Extremespeed is essentially filler.
I like this, I'll make it my new set now. Thanks. ^_^

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Best OU Team ever:

Gyarados (252 atk, 252spd, 4 def)
Splash
-
-
-

Gyarados (252 def, 252spD, 4 HP)
Splash
-
-
-

Gyarados (252 spD, 252spd, 4 def)
Splash
-
-
-

Gyarados (252 spA, 252spd, 4 def)
Splash
-
-
-

Gyarados (252 SpA, 252def, 4 HP)
Splash
-
-
-

Gyarados (252 def, 252spd, 4 HP)
Splash
-
-
-

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Doesn't Gyarados normally learn a move when it evolves from Magikarp?

I haven't started recording yet, just waiting for the moment my Wii is free so I can move it to my room. I'm going to test to see if I can get audio recording. I want to make a lets play in the future.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
You can use the move relearner and move deleter to achieve a move set of just splash.

Arcade

Smash Ace
Doesn't Gyarados normally learn a move when it evolves from Magikarp?

I haven't started recording yet, just waiting for the moment my Wii is free so I can move it to my room. I'm going to test to see if I can get audio recording. I want to make a lets play in the future.
I'm pretty sure Magikarp learns Tackle like five levels before he evolves even.

Yeah i heard ditto doesnt have to waste a turn on transforming in B&W.
Oh, that would be interesting if Transform was an ability instead of a move...

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Ditto has the ability Eccentric in Dream World, which immediately lets Ditto transform into the opposing Pokemon as it switches in. Since Eccentric basically has the same effects as Transform, Ditto also copies any stat boosts.

Slap a Choice Scarf on Ditto, and Ditto is guaranteed to be faster than any Pokemon without a Choice Scarf of their own. That said, Ditto is now one of the top revenge killers in existence.

Arcade

Smash Ace
Dream World? What's that? Does that happen in normal battles? If so...

"You're trying to sweep me with SD/Agility Life Orb Lucario? SCARF DITTO CLOSE COMBAT LOL"

That would be hilarious, such a worthless Pokemon being able to take out top threats so easily. What's next, Luvdisc getting Spore? Farfetch'd getting Super Luck and Shadow Force?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Indeed. It's practically shocking just to think about it.

"Oh man, the other day I got swept by Ditto."
"...the other day I got swept by Ditto."
"...I got swept by Ditto."
"...swept by Ditto."

Who would have ever known.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Why is Wobbuffet in uber? I tried looking it up but I still don't quite understand.
Wobbuffet has crazy natural bulk with Shadow Tag, meaning he switches in to trap you and takes your hits like a champ.

What's that? You'll attack him? Wobbuffet will use Counter or Mirror Coat.

What's that? You'll just setup? Wobbuffet will Encore your setup.

Top Bottom