• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Le Lazy Lurking Link's Listen/Laugh Lounge ♪~ (^ 。^=)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
DABing? Nope, never heard of it. And this should be shocking seeing that I've used bombs in about every way possible.

What do you do, throw a bomb at a shield, create the pressure, then follow up with a dash attack?

tru0067

Smash Journeyman
Let me explain

What: After dash attacking on the SV platform the player falls in the opposite direction to normal

How to perform: Let's say the platform is goinig < way, you hop on it and run > way, then dash attack on the edge of the platform. Then you press < on the direction stick and you fall through the platform facing <

Uses: not much, you probably won't use it much, but if you whiff dash attack you could bair them

P.S. the bombing part has nothing to do with bombs but with the fact that you fall through the platform

P.S.S. Can be done with Wolf, Link and Kirby, and a few others I can't remember

Bomber7

Smash Hero
What's a holiday? I only recognize Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy New Year.

Merry Christmas Scabe, I still got 12 hours to go. :)

Rizen

Smash Legend
I hate when some jerk high tier main refuses to play because I main a low tier. Even after I said I wouldn't use my low tiers.:glare:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
^ That's how most jerk tier players are. They just fear us low tier main because we'd expose them for the frauds they are.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Most high tier players are nice in my experience, to be fair. MKs, Olis and ICs have more jerks imo. What gets me is I can use high tiers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyaW9j2PksY but being a Link main rules me out automatically :glare:.

I prefer lower characters even if they are worse. MK is broken anyone who says he's not needs him to do well lol.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Link could be a high tier with better stats
but sadly, nintendo hates Link. He's perceived as a threat to them so they would never make him good in a SSB game. Trust me, I've been thinking this for years. He has strength and versatility. He may no be fast, but who cares.

Top Bottom