• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Le Lazy Lurking Link's Listen/Laugh Lounge ♪~ (^ 。^=)

Rizen

Smash Legend
wallOtext

Should I use zair or fair on an opponent in front of me
That's like asking "Who does the better version of the song 16 Tons, Eric Burdon or Leon Russell?"

Zair and Fair both have their individual uses. A rule of thumb is Zair hits farther sideways and is better covering horizontal spacing and characters with good reach (Snake, Peach, Ike, etc) but Fair still has good disjoint forward, larger attack area vertically and cuts twice so it walls out smaller characters (Wario, Squirtle, etc). Or for spacing (far to close sideways): arrows>boomerang>(Bombs cover everything here in), Zair>Ftilt/Fsmash>Fair/Bair/jabs/Dsmash>Utilt/UpB/Nair.

Zair is great on shields but it only attacks on the extending claw hitbubble so annoying hoppers like Wario can avoid it more easily then larger less mobile characters. Fair cuts 2 times in the same basic area in front of Link and has more delay making it a better hitbubble 'wall'. Fair can be a good forward KO move but doesn't chain into other attacks like Zair. Both landing cancel if they miss or for faster followups and both should be spaced to hit with the outer part of their reach.

tl;dr, farther Zair, closer Fair.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Sup guys.

So one of my best friends got married yesterday. He and his wife decided on going with a Zelda-themed wedding. For starters, as a groomsman I took the two sets of parents to their seats with the Zelda's Lullaby music playing in the auditorium. Then, at the reception, I saw the cake they had made.

Then, they took a Master Sword model they bought online the Master Sword from out of the pedestal in the cake and used that to cut it.
Figured you guys would enjoy all that. It made me laugh at just how nerdy/awesome it was :awesome:

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Haha, it was pretty good. It was very thick, which I suppose makes sense since it was a pretty huge cake. The slice I got was from where the Hylian shield was so there was tons of icing on it, and I'm not a huge icing fan though.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Haha, it was pretty good. It was very thick, which I suppose makes sense since it was a pretty huge cake. The slice I got was from where the Hylian shield was so there was tons of icing on it, and I'm not a huge icing fan though.
Well then at least you know it was worth your time.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Sup guys.

So one of my best friends got married yesterday. He and his wife decided on going with a Zelda-themed wedding. For starters, as a groomsman I took the two sets of parents to their seats with the Zelda's Lullaby music playing in the auditorium. Then, at the reception, I saw the cake they had made.

Then, they took a Master Sword model they bought online the Master Sword from out of the pedestal in the cake and used that to cut it.
Figured you guys would enjoy all that. It made me laugh at just how nerdy/awesome it was :awesome:
The hell?

Nerdy Wedding but I love it anyways lol.

Good **** here.

Rizen

Smash Legend
^99% sure I can't come :(

Did the cake have a bold flavor, strong texture and clever design? Did you have blue fire to melt the red icing? Good thing the shield in that picture was down or it might have blocked the view. If it didn't cut would they try forcing it? That must have been a legendary wedding.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I don't get it guys, I really don't see any puns. Can someone link me the quotes to where the puns are? If no one does, it's ganon make me crazy.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
I don't get it guys, I really don't see any puns. Can someone link me the quotes to where the puns are? If no one does, it's ganon make me crazy.
Nooooooooooooooo!

So we hosted this guy's bachelor party too, and have a ton of leftover booze (like a bunch of White Russian which is milk and vodka and coffee liquer, so we're trying to drink it before it goes bad). I might have had a pretty good bit on an empty stomach tonight and have a final exam in 6 hours. Oops. This'll be a fun exam :awesome:

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Uh oh, discussion of flame wars is brewing.

Better go get my Fireshield Earrings.

ScizorVX

Smash Apprentice
making my monthly smashboards post lol, i was suppose to start on that link MU thread and i completely forgot x-x

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Look, you two are obvious idiots. Who has been here the longest? Me. Who was a moderator here? Me. Flame wars are obviously worse. This isn't even a debate. I can't believe you would be so ******** as to even make a discussion about this. Jeez. *******.

But the Goron Tunic prevents the countdown timer from popping up if you're in a flame war too long, so even flame wars can be nill. Puns are just awesome and anybody who says anythind different should go eat their own cake.

tru0067

Smash Journeyman
If you do not like essays stop reading now

Flame wars are worse than puns. This is true for 3 obvious reasons, firstly flame wars can be offensive and derogatory, second flame wars can get you banned and finally puns can OCCASIONALLY be funny

Firstly flame wars are derogatory, insensitive and offensive. These attributes of flame wars also deter newer or younger members from joining this thread. Flame wars are mean and vulgar and should not be participated in.

Secondly flame wars can get people banned and who wants to be banned, never to post again. Participating in a flame war can also lower your reputation. Flame wars are bad.

Finally puns are beater than flame wars because puns are intended to be funny, funny>offensiveness, which means puns>flame wars

In conclusion, flame wars are worse than puns because of their harshness and offensiveness, flame wars can also lead to a banning, and finally puns are intended to be funny and re always made in good humour. Flame wars are worse than puns.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
If you do not like essays stop reading now

Flame wars are worse than puns. This is true for 3 obvious reasons, firstly flame wars can be offensive and derogatory, second flame wars can get you banned and finally puns can OCCASIONALLY be funny

Firstly flame wars are derogatory, insensitive and offensive. These attributes of flame wars also deter newer or younger members from joining this thread. Flame wars are mean and vulgar and should not be participated in.

Secondly flame wars can get people banned and who wants to be banned, never to post again. Participating in a flame war can also lower your reputation. Flame wars are bad.

Finally puns are beater than flame wars because puns are intended to be funny, funny>offensiveness, which means puns>flame wars

In conclusion, flame wars are worse than puns because of their harshness and offensiveness, flame wars can also lead to a banning, and finally puns are intended to be funny and re always made in good humour. Flame wars are worse than puns.
lulz ur dum. Puns r worse.

:phone:

Top Bottom