• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Le Lazy Lurking Link's Listen/Laugh Lounge ♪~ (^ 。^=)

ScizorVX

Smash Apprentice
alright so i'm still setting up for the MU thread, but i want to know from you guys first which MU should we start with.

Rizen

Smash Legend
^Either are fine by me, especially Wolf.

Guide update: [FONT=&quot]Yoshi’s 2nd jump has armor frames that protect him against up to 17% damage in a single hit so Link’s Dair which does 18% sour will hit Yoshi out of it. [/FONT]

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
So the stats from my unofficial round-robin BBrawl tourney have come out for this week. Sharing for fun since this is not an official tourney, as I mentioned.

Here's some selected stats:
Overall [Note: We've got 32 people who are officially in the tourney, but we've got about 6-8 people who sub in when somebody has to miss their matches, so we've got about 40 people total playing]
Code:
   Name        Wins-Losses
1  Anonano     6.0 - 0.0
The week saw Anonano and Ben stay undefeated, but with Anonano performing a tad better, he leapfrogs Ben to the top of the charts! Woo! Go Anonano and your name with too many vowels!

Kill-to-death ratio
Code:
   Name     K:D
1  Ninja    2.33
2  Anonano  2.11
Some pretty good stats here. Ninja and Anonano are still north of 2.00 which is very impressive.

Damage Given-to-Damage Received
Code:
   Name    DG/DR
1  Anonano 1.92
Anonano is nearly to 2.00+ on this too. If he continues on this pace we'll be having one of the best seasons ever! Also, Cozmi up on his first list! Boy has some skill!

Damage Received per Death
Code:
   Name      DR/D
1  Warrior  193.90
2  Ninja    170.96
3  Ben      161.46
4  fancylee 160.69
5  Sweek    160.16
6  Vivi     159.40
7  Anonano  155.78
Lifespan (in minutes)
Code:
   Name   Lifespan
1  Ninja    1.80
2  Caysyka  1.75
3  Sweek    1.69
4  Anonano  1.64
Damage dealt per Second
Code:
   Name        DPS
1  Ben         2.78
2  Anonano     2.56
Okay, I keep saying these ridiculous DPS numbers can't last but... um... they are... I'm worried. Records are getting ready to be shattered.

Hit%
Code:
   Name    Hit%
1  P-cubed 45.77%
2  Anonano 44.83%
So P-cubed is staying with the most accurate rating though, surprise, Anonano is right beind him... well, okay so P-cubed actually has nearly a full percentage point lead, but it's less dramatic if I say it that way. Nice shootin', P-cubed!

Peak Damage
Code:
   Name     PkDmg
1  Warrior  235
2  Ninja    221
3  Splice   212
4  Slavok   205
5  P-cubed  199
6  klynn    198
7  fancylee 196
8  Anonano  195
Warrior still reigns supreme!

Smasher Statistical Success [This just puts in a bunch of the stats he takes and calculates them to find how likely we are to have a successful season]
Code:
   Name     S3
1  Anonano 88.5
2  Ninja   87.5
3  Ben     87.1
With a dominant week, Anonano takes the top spot! For a newcomer he is quite impressive... well, I mean his stats would be impressive for anyone but I mean... I... I'm ending this sentence because this sentence sucks.
Also the host is going to start recording randomly selected matches this Thursday, so there's a chance you'll get to see one of my matches in the next couple of weeks. Matches of me... with items on... playing against non-competitive players... well, at least it'll be viewable! :D

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
^Haha love the enthusiasm despite the whole item thing. Looking forward to seeing some final smash pwnage from you :)
Actually, Final Smashes are banned because they recognize that they are way too cheap. All other items are allowed (including the dragoon, the ultimate causer of chaos imo). And although we're doing teams, they have team attack on and many stages are banned. So they disallow the greatest causers of chaos. :bee:

Rizen

Smash Legend

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I don't see much of Link but does he do any jab combos like Ike does at all? I was doing it the other day to my brother and he said he couldn't get out of it without difficulty.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Yeah, jab cancel sets up for a lot of options. He can keep jab cancelling off of the second hit, downsmash (fairly reliable KO setup), follow up with a full jab combo, or grab.

v Below post is a shameless plug.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I don't see much of Link but does he do any jab combos like Ike does at all? I was doing it the other day to my brother and he said he couldn't get out of it without difficulty.
"*Link can setup locks (002B)
Hidden Message Hide
like jab lock, arrow lock and footstool bomb to Dair. To ‘lock’ (knock the opponent down in a way that forces them to automatically stand without the normal options of rolling and getup attacks- basically it gives you a free hit of your choice when near), make an opponent fall with a 'wobble' animation landing, which can be done with the boomerang’s attack (50% trip rate vs ground and near-ground opponents and good hitstun), a bomb>footstool>FF Nair, by shield pushing an opponent off a platform and other ways too. Then hit them with a weak attack, (Link's uncharged-partially charged arrows or jab1) to start a lock. If the wobble motion is hit by an attack that can cause locks with fast timing the opponent will wobble again. Link’s jab can repeat this if Link steps forward>jabs>step>jab>step>jab etc until the end of the stage where usually a partially charged Fsmash punishes the forced standup; this is a jab lock. Link cannot lock with jab2 so you must have the timing down. Arrows are too slow to lock with more than 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles828
When I jab lock I try to count in my head to a rhythm. "1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 1 and 2..." just learn the timing. Unlike CPR where the timing is easy (ironically, your compressions should be to the beat of "Another One Bites the Dust") I have yet to find a good song or tune to associate with jab locks.

If Link is locked by an opponent, which can’t happen if you tech landings, then DI like crazy toward the edge of the stage and Link will take less hits.

Jab canceling isn’t a true lock. It works like a lock to have weak jabs chain into more powerful attacks. Jab once or twice>tap down to cancel the 3rd jab buffer>grab/Dsmash/Spin Attack or maybe Fsmash/Utilt/start another jab cancel depending on how the opponent DIs. Jab>jab>Spin Attack is a good chain if you’re on wifi with weird lag or haven’t got the timing of jab canceling down because Spin Attack is a special move and won’t start the 3rd jab if input early: A>A>up+B as fast as you can enter it will work.
Jabs can be DIed and/or interrupted by fast moves. (Except for with ‘B’ move follow-ups, which Spin Attack is the only good one) You must wait until at least frame 7 to tap down (and release to neutral) to cancel jab 1 into another attack or jab>jab>wait 9 frames>tap down (and release to neutral)>use another attack after jab 2. The timing and attacks can be varied for mind games however there are no guarantees. Jab canceling is still an effective tactic most of the time is you don’t get greedy or predictable."

@ Huggles, I quoted you but forgot to ask if that was okay to add in the guide. Then forgot again, lol. I hope you don't mind.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Won my two matches today, the first of which using Link. The last battle ended up in a 1v1 scenario with the host announcing to everybody "Can Anonano continue his undefeated record?" It was pretty sweet.

lolbalancedbrawl.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Won my two matches today, the first of which using Link. The last battle ended up in a 1v1 scenario with the host announcing to everybody "Can Anonano continue his undefeated record?" It was pretty sweet.

lolbalancedbrawl.
By the way, loving the avatar. Okami, isn't it?

Rizen

Smash Legend
Good stuff Ano:bee:.
Out of boredom I played some old games again like TP and Sonic and the Secret Rings etc. Sonic Unleashed was still good but SS and Sonic Colors really look worse than the games made before them. It's like at first people tried to prove the wii could support realistic, hardcore games but after they did both Nintendo and many 3rd party companies slacked off in the graphics areas.
2006 TP

2011 SS

Style difference aside, considering how much later SS was made it looks like a step backwards.

Sonic Colors 2010

Colors is smoother but loses a lot of detail and often plays like 2D Sonic games.

/Several game franchises let their graphics slip later on when they should have been better. IMO.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
By the way, loving the avatar. Okami, isn't it?
Yup, good ol' Ammy <3

@Rizen: Skyward Sword was a deliberate step towards simplicity from TP. Legend of Zelda has typically NOT been very detailed and dark. They were trying to appeal to non-hardcore players when they went for those graphics.

As for Sonic, I think the graphics are a little less gritty but way more complex. I get lost just looking at the first picture from SC. I think that was still a step forwards for Sonic.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Like I said it's largely my opinion. The basic SS vs TP style argument thing.
Zelda doesn't have a defined style, realist or toony. Art from an old ALttP guide looks like this:

TP was dark but even without that game element the graphics and lighting were better, IMO. SS didn't have to be dark to have better detail/lighting. OoT had dark elements like people turning into skulltullas, shadow temple, redeads, deadhands... that TP didn't. Basically, it's not about dark or hardcore; it's that I don't feel SS made the graphic improvement for any style that it should have.

The day levels of Sonic unleashed were the best system and wii graphics, IMO. Secret Rings was gimmicky, more like a driving game. Colors well, I didn't like a lot about it :/ .

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
From what I read about Nintendo's comments about SS's design, they were talking about how they were toning the graphics down in order to make it feel less hardcore. That's the only reason I'd particularly throw out hardcore in relation to how detailed and good graphics are overall, because that was what Nintendo felt would help make it more appealing to starting gamers. (And after all, you're the one who threw in "realistic, hardcore games" in your first post... :p) So I think we're in agreement about everything--SS definitely didn't have as great of graphics as TP. My only comment about your post at this point is that Nintendo deliberately made that step backwards in order to make its games--at least specifically SS--more appealing to gamers overall rather than that it is "slacking off" (again, from your first post). Which isn't really a major point to argue over anyways, so I think that we're agreed on everything.

Addendum: The picture link for the ALttP is broken on my computer (because I think it just doesn't like certain websites :p). Also, the above paragraph is a short wall of text, not enough that if you walked into it that you'd break your nose, but certainly enough that you'd trip over it and probably break your wrist, which is debatably worse. However, I'm not sure if this logically flawed insinuation that my paragraph should've been longer is legitimate.
Anyways, as Groose says, "You're kind of imploding my mind right now..."

Rizen

Smash Legend
Yeah, I can agree. I don't like Nintendo's logic there.
'Slacking off' was referring to a lot of games' graphic approaches. Other M, Super Paper Mario, Soul Calibur Legends, FF Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2, Sonic Colors and others all felt like they didn't put as much effort in as the designers could have.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Yeah, I have to admit I lol'ed the first time I read about Soul Calibur Legends. And then I cried that I couldn't have a Soul Calibur III to create Link in. :(

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Hey, look who's been gone for the past three months! :p

So, the host came out with the stats from this week surprisingly quickly. :p

Mandatory disclaimer that this is balanced brawl with some items on, round-robin tourney. So it's not super-legit or anything, but still.

I've been going Lucario/Wolf/Link for my matches (mostly Lucario) although I'm going to start pulling out Link more often now. Because I've been doing so well in the tourney my opponents yesterday played well above their normal skill levels and I almost lost both matches.

Week 4 is done and now it is time to see what the matches hath wrought! *clap clap* STATISTICS!

Anonano and Ben remain on top of the league though the order flips! Anonano has taken the top spot!

Code:
   Name         W  -  L
1  Anonano     8.0 - 0.0
2  Ben         8.0 - 0.0
3  Ninja       7.0 - 1.0
4  Kronos      6.0 - 2.0
5  Caysyka     6.0 - 2.0
6  Lykos       6.0 - 2.0
7  P-cubed     6.0 - 2.0
8  Warrior     5.5 - 1.5
9  Splice      5.0 - 3.0
10 D.Expert    4.0 - 4.0
There have been questions on how the playoffs will work. I'll make a post concerning that in the future. Just not now. Just know for now there that the top 16 players get into the playoffs. The bottom 16 get into the consolation playoffs.

Kill to Death ratio
Code:
   Name      K:D
1  Ninja    2.42
2  Anonano  2.00
3  Ben      1.86
4  Kronos   1.64
5  misaki   1.50
6  Caysyka  1.38
7  Warrior  1.27
8  Shifty   1.15
9  D.Expert 1.06
10 Marcman  1.05
Starting to see the movement in K:D. Ninja is still up at the top. Anonano still RIGHT at the 2.00 mark. Ben behind them.

Damage Given to Damage Received
Code:
   Name    DG/DR
1  Anonano 1.84
2  Ben     1.58
3  Ninja   1.45
4  Shifty  1.37
5  Cozmi   1.36
6  Caysyka 1.33
7  Marcman 1.16
8  Tock    1.15
9  Sweek   1.04
10 misaki  1.03
Oh look, the same trio at the top but in a different order!

Damage Received Per Death
Code:
   Name      DR/D
1  Warrior  180.22
2  Ninja    178.56
3  Ben      167.09
4  fancylee 166.40
5  Caysyka  158.57
6  Lykos    157.58
7  Anonano  156.30
Lifespan (in minutes)
Code:
   Name   Lifespan
1  Ninja    2.08
2  Caysyka  1.87
3  Anonano  1.73
4  fancylee 1.71
He still is living for over two minutes. This must be stopped.
[NOTE: Ninja plays Link and has been to smashboards before. I watched him pull off a DAC to kill an opponent yesterday, which surprised me.]

Damage Per Second
Code:
   Name        DPS
1  Ben         2.73
2  Anonano     2.44
3  Shifty      2.06
4  Marcman     2.00
5  Ninja       1.94
6  Splice      1.92
Still so many people at or near 2.00 but the bigger story is the fact that the record is 2.46 (done by (who else) Ben in the fall of 2011) and Ben is blowing that out of the water thus far!

Damage Received Per Second (aka: derps)
Code:
   Name     DRPS
1  Cozmi    1.17
2  Caysyka  1.25
3  Anonano  1.33
4  Ninja    1.34
5  LYNDON   1.34
As voted on by the people (admittedly voter turnout was low) we shall be calling this stat "derps"

Hit Percentage
Code:
   Name      Hit%
1  Shifty   50.10
2  P-cubed  45.10
3  Ninja    44.68
4  Anonano  44.13
5  Slavok   42.23
Statistical Smasher Success
Code:
   Name      S3
1  Ninja    87.9
2  Anonano  87.8
3  Ben      86.3
4  Kronos   82.1
5  Caysyka  82.0
Ooooo, this is getting pretty close. Pretty close indeed! But Ninja is on top, even if it is by only a hair!
Notably, Ninja has been visited smashboards before and I watched him effectively use DAC to kill an opponent. So that was impressive to me.
Also, apparently there's going to be playoffs at the end of the season for the top 16 players. So I'm looking forward to that, for sure. :)

This isn't super serious because of the way the tourney is set up, of course, but still. Posted anyways. :)

EDIT: Oh, and the host will be coming out with a video of kills, funny suicides, etc. So in the next five days or so you'll probably see five seconds of good ol' Annie getting blown up by a bomb omb and then getting himself and his teammate double KOed by a dragoon.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I noticed later wii games tend to have worse graphics. Not just 1st party games. A lot of this is my opinion.
Out of boredom I played some old games again like TP and Sonic and the Secret Rings etc. Sonic Unleashed was still good but SS and Sonic Colors really look worse than the games made before them. It's like at first people tried to prove the wii could support realistic, hardcore games but after they did both Nintendo and many 3rd party companies slacked off in the graphics areas.
2006 TP

2011 SS

Style difference aside, considering how much later SS was made it looks like a step backwards.

Sonic Colors 2010

Colors is smoother but loses a lot of detail and often plays like 2D Sonic games.

/Several game franchises let their graphics slip later on when they should have been better. IMO.
That's possible but I think it's more of adding a certain art style (in the case of SS, not so sure about Sonic) rather than dropping graphic design, even though with some art styles the need for intense graphic design is inherently reduced (think how needy Skyrim was with it's graphics where as people called Borderlands beautiful for the cell-shaded look which needed a lot less graphical engineering past the actual cell-shading and basic ground texturing and design.)

Fundly enough, it's only nowadays that I hear modern games criticized by reviewers for not having any particular art styles or art styles that are heavy on the eye to some. :o

Rizen

Smash Legend
Take Starfox Adventures for Game Cube for example (and ignore the annoying reviewer): http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ipr5c6tiv-U#t=80s
^this had better graphics than SS. Basically TP proved that motion controls and good graphics work together then after that was established a lot of game makers forgot it and made half-***ed games. SS was a good game, don't get me wrong. I'm talking about Crystal Chronicles, Soul Calabur Legends and games like those where good franchises said 'lets make a wii game with motion so we can throw out a low budget piece of crap and use motion controls as an excuse'.

SS was a good game that they put effort into, for sure. Nintendo shouldn't regress that far back still, they didn't need to. It might be a style but it's still much cheaper/easier to make.

Cut-corner art is a pet-peeve of mine. :[
Big companies should meet their potential http://imageshack.us/a/img24/4509/eschertribute10307.jpg

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't like adventures because they did paste Star Fox in there and it's sooooo far off from the typical star fox stuff. I love it graphically, gameplay I like at times too, but a lot of it just is so....off from the series.

I dunno why people didn't like Assault, maybe too many on ground missions, but even then the game play was solid.

I disagree with the graphics getting worse, more so the art style is getting new directions from before.

Rizen

Smash Legend
SF Adventures was one of many games where a popular character was pasted into a game to boost sales, lol. Mario has a lot of those. Although the campy dialog fits with Starfox well. (Tricky and Light Gaia [Sonic Unleashed] are voiced by the same person).

Assault was fun; the main thing was it's too short IMO. The Apparoids were cliche borg/big bug enemies that didn't have much personality :/ .

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I don't know what's wrong with you people. Adventures was obviously the best SF game ever.

It was Legend of Zelda with cheesy dialogue.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
It might be a style but it's still much cheaper/easier to make.

Cut-corner art is a pet-peeve of mine. :[
Big companies should meet their potential
I dunno, just because art doesn't need the graphical potential of other games, doesn't mean it should be thrown away. Honestly, some art is only art because it's not so well-graphically designed. It feels like you're assuming that the art just happened to be thrown in there because the developers didn't want the cost/time taken to make the graphics better.

What i'm saying is, some graphics are beautiful simply because they aren't so cutting-edge - type stuff. Back in the SNES days, Yoshi's island could have definitely done better in this regard but it didn't, preferring to use a style that made things look more cartoony and it worked wonderfully. You see examples of this kind of thing all the way back from then to now. Just because companies want to go different ways with their art styles (In Nintendo's case, a lot more cartoony), doesn't necessarily mean that they just don't want the work of making it better graphically at the cost of what may be amazing art design, just means they like the way it turned out and don't think anything should be done to it.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
I noticed later wii games tend to have worse graphics. Not just 1st party games. A lot of this is my opinion.
Sonic Unleashed was still good but SS and Sonic Colors really look worse than the games made before them. It's like at first people tried to prove the wii could support realistic, hardcore games but after they did both Nintendo and many 3rd party companies slacked off in the graphics areas.
I never played the newer Sonic games. The Genesis sonic games were great. Sonic Adventure 2 was ok. That's about it.

I actually really liked the graphics in SS (and WW for that matter). I thought SS's graphics fit with the theme of the game. Graphics don't have to be ultra-realistic to be good.
What i'm saying is, some graphics are beautiful simply because they aren't so cutting-edge - type stuff. Back in the SNES days, Yoshi's island could have definitely done better in this regard but it didn't, preferring to use a style that made things look more cartoony and it worked wonderfully.
^ This.

^Adventures helped me get through not buying Wind Waker. It was a good game :)
:O WW is like a million times better than Star Fox Adventures.

Rizen

Smash Legend
In a Nintendo poll, 40% of people really hated the Toon Link style and 60% liked it (something like that). Similarly some people love MM and others couldn't get into it. The Zelda franchise often splits the fans because they don't have a set style.
For me, Toon Link felt like a betrayal because he obviously was not OoT's Link like OoT and MM. I really can't stand that style. He wasn't Link.

SS was more of a hybrid. I think the pre-release art was misleading

which set me up for a disappointment. ^That I would have accepted but the game looked worse. I can picture those screen shot for a Game Cube game, not 2011. TP's lighting was so awesome with the lantern and stuff; I really thought that was the future of Zelda and other games. Then they dropped it. Cell shading is an easier style to render, whether you like it or not. Maybe some people like bosses to look like the Sand Ship boss but for me fighting something from 'Monster's Inc' was a let down.

/standard Zelda style argument.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
In a Nintendo poll, 40% of people really hated the Toon Link style and 60% liked it (something like that). Similarly some people love MM and others couldn't get into it. The Zelda franchise often splits the fans because they don't have a set style.
For me, Toon Link felt like a betrayal because he obviously was not OoT's Link like OoT and MM. I really can't stand that style. He wasn't Link.

SS was more of a hybrid. I think the pre-release art was misleading

which set me up for a disappointment. ^That I would have accepted but the game looked worse. I can picture those screen shot for a Game Cube game, not 2011. TP's lighting was so awesome with the lantern and stuff; I really thought that was the future of Zelda and other games. Then they dropped it. Cell shading is an easier style to render, whether you like it or not. Maybe some people like bosses to look like the Sand Ship boss but for me fighting something from 'Monster's Inc' was a let down.

/standard Zelda style argument.
For me, Link undergoes changes from game to game and I accept that probably Link and Toon Link are two different Links (although standard Zelda fans will argue all Links are different beside the one in OoT-MM), though neither one is less Link-y.

I think no matter what there will always be divides... but nowadays most game reviewers will criticize games for not having that cartoony or cell-shaded art style. *shrugs*

Rizen

Smash Legend
I like the term Link-y.
Zelda II, MM, OoA/OoS, PH and maybe ST are all direct sequels.

The Zelda series branches off a lot. Zelda II was the fist big system shaker with side scrolling dungeons, then OoT was 3D, MM was it's sequel but had the 3 day element, masks and only 4 main dungeons, WW introduced Toon Link and sailing, Four Swords took an arcade multi player angle, TP was a dark OoT with Wolf Link and SS had birds and a more level by level world. Wow.

The traditional Zeldas were TLoZ, ALttP, and OoT. TP could arguably fit with the traditionals because it's basically OoT :/ . Link's Awakening is pretty traditional too but not in Hyrule.
I just beat the Monsters, Inc. boss in Hero mode. Anyways.
useful hint (don't know if you saw this):
'Beat SS Hero mode 100% clear. Fun but basically a carbon copy of the main game with only a few extras and harsher penalties.

Thunder dragon tip: Drink a Guardian potion+ right before talking to the TDragon and you'll start with 3 minutes of invulnerability. I use that for the Horde Battle.

Bamboo Cut tip: Drink a stamina potion or SP+ before talking to the guy who runs it and you can use a lot of spin attacks which have better range than normal strikes and can cut twice in 1 attack (still watch your stamina and use a few normal cuts). This is an easy way to get Goddess Plumes.
Switching from offline to wifi and back is hard. Not much has happened offline in the last month :( . My wifi Link is good after I adjust and shake the rust off: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrr8R3ZrrLM&feature=plcp

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
For me, OOT Link felt like a betrayal because he was in 3D.

The Zelda series is LOZ/LTTP/LA/OOS/OOA/MC. There are no other Zelda games.

I played through OOT/MM/Sailing adventure, couldn't do it again i have tried.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
For me, OOT Link felt like a betrayal because he was in 3D.

The Zelda series is LOZ/LTTP/LA/OOS/OOA/MC. There are no other Zelda games.

I played through OOT/MM/Sailing adventure, couldn't do it again i have tried.
I loved OoS and OoA! I could never get them to connect though... :/

Still, they had a unique zelda feeling. A little like LttP but not quite. It was really enjoyable. I love the island in OoA and perhaps the forest at the top left of map in OoT, even though that 4 season-challenge took me ages to figure out. :p

Rizen

Smash Legend
OoT felt really weird at 1st. I ended up liking it but it's not the same as ALttP.

OoA/OoS were fun. My only complaint is collecting 8 essences is the most forced, pointless goal ever. I used the 'secret' system to connect.

Top Bottom