• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Le Lazy Lurking Link's Listen/Laugh Lounge ♪~ (^ 。^=)

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
Hylian would never use a trash tier character like Link.

That's the case with a lot of people sadly.

Well once again sorry for that, I was being a little ignorant.

Also lets go legendary Link!

zFlashyStyle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
T-Type
Does anyone know if Legan has placed higher than before knowing that he mains ZSS?

Rizen

Smash Legend
Does anyone know if Legan has placed higher than before knowing that he mains ZSS?
I think he switches mains occasionally. He was the player who inspired me to learn other characters besides Link and it's really helped my game. IIRC, he placed 2nd out of around 70 with her a while ago.
ZSS is just better :urg: so he probable placed higher with her but I'm not sure.

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
ZSS is just so amazing. <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Besides, MK is too boring to be played unless you mainly care about winning. :/

Rizen

Smash Legend
Ano's back!!!! :bee::bee::bee::bee::bee:

TBH, aside from old people going and new comers not much has changed.

ScizorVX

Smash Apprentice
ano did you finally come back from what was it again a church thing? x_x it was a few years back lol

Rizen

Smash Legend
Yeah, how was your missionary work? Rebuilding houses or something; it's been so long I can't remember the details.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Hi Scabe, Ryu, Huggles, Rizen, etc.

Yeah, missionary work. Just preaching. It was awesome!

Fiji was great. Made a lot of friends there.

@Huggles: inorite
@Rizen: Definitely looks like a lot of people have left. From AiB and here, lol.

Is the Xatchat still up? (I bet not...)

Edit: And Link went up a spot on the tier list, lol?

Beat11

Smash Apprentice
I wonder what inspired people to just randomly come back, lol?
On another note, i havent been to a tourny in a while. Need to get back on the ball.

BryE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ChaserTech
I kinda stopped talking here since I've been playing a bunch of Project M.
I know, I know. Brawl was fun and all but I can't keep playing a game where I cannot be as aggressive as I want to be. Especially with Link.

I'm also gonna make some Link textures as well. Since I realized that they are extremely easy to make.

And as of now I've made up my mind that I wouldn't release my red and black Link texture.

Sorry escro, but this texture sorta grew on me. I'll probably notify you later on when I start making other textures.

Rizen

Smash Legend
He has a good aggressive Link but seriously needs to round out his style, no locks and played way too risky which caught up with him when Marth figured out to punish and gimp offstage.
It'd be interesting to see that Link vs a better opponent. Marth missed sooo many opportunities.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Top comment
Jesus christ, how many characters can LT even play o.O
And I'll agree with Rizen on Marth missing some punishes/openings. From what I've seen in other vids Advent (Marth) likes going for flashy stuff, D-airs and big hits fairly often.

zFlashyStyle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
T-Type
LT is one of my favorite players because he is really fast/flashy and thats what i like.

escro

Smash Ace
lol. Link hardly works as a flashy character unless you dont really want to win games
but playing for fun is fine too i guess

Rizen

Smash Legend
^That's true.
Link can and should play fast but not inyourface aggressively. Link is a passive, spacing character who must create openings. Pro Links play fast because they can assess spacing quickly but are not being reckless aka easy to punish.

Top Bottom