• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Latest trends in random wifi battles

Zulo

Smash Ace
Come on now, don't give them /too/ much credit. It's spam drill rush, not nado.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Is it bad i met planking mks. I don't give a **** though as i attack other players but when its 1v1, i camp with ddd/oli and hope i hit. They're not notoriously known for their camping though >_>

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
LOL camping an MK with D3 is ********. They'll just DA into the Waddle Dees and Doos, and PS Gordos.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
i said hope. I also use d tilt as it stops nado and can could possibly hit him.

DA?

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Dash attack.

No good MK ever Nado's into someone directly. If you screw it over, the ending lag will get you *****. Usually, people use it when their jumps are gone and they need an alternative to fast fall air dodging and hoping they don't mistime it.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Another pair of Metas?

Just now I had yet another pair of MKs in Team Battle. At least the first pair put up a fight.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Dash attack.

No good MK ever Nado's into someone directly. If you screw it over, the ending lag will get you *****. Usually, people use it when their jumps are gone and they need an alternative to fast fall air dodging and hoping they don't mistime it.
This is basic brawl lol.

I brawled for just a little while earlier today, one group. Had a MK in it.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Several bad Marths today

Today's trend involves a lot of bad Marth players in Team Battle. Perhaps the former MK mains have realized the futility of sticking with a banned character and are trying out Marth? Time will tell if this is a true trend.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Marth will always get gimped if the person is new to him. My style of marth is very different since im still learning how to wavedash. Thus i play passively as most beginners should. Unless i feel an urge to gimp

And please, feel free to underestimate me.;)

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I do good with MK in BB. I only use tornado in combo's, I use grabs(some players dont), I spam up b, dsmash, and I play very unpredictable. Don't assume all MK's are bad in BB.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Spamming isn't being a good, unpredictable player. It's being a ****tard.

DaBreast, I hope you mean dashdance, because Sakurai didn't think noobs ( like himself ) would need such advanced Melee techs in Brawl.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Spamming isn't being a good, unpredictable player. It's being a ****tard.

DaBreast, I hope you mean dashdance, because Sakurai didn't think noobs ( like himself ) would need such advanced Melee techs in Brawl.
I only spam attacks that can't be punished.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Both can be punished.

There are very obvious nado combos.

Just get out with the grab bullshiz.

Noobs should be seen and not heard. Preferably not seen OR heard.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
I don't know what i meant...
I think i meant using side b to gain veritical distance and as a stalling(in a sense of waiting for invincibility frames to go) move
And stop flaming BZ, it obvious shes trying to troll but doesn't know any better. No need for insults. Instead of putting her down bring her up by teaching her good moves.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
OK. BZ, try this:

Go to the Smashboards Arena.

Find the best player possible and fight.

See the end result.

( Getting ***** )

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I wouldn't do well against the best players in the world. I just do well against people in BB.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
You're going to be a gay, annoying noob forever with that system. You will get ***** in time, but you'll learn a lot from it.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
That's the last thing I want to do right now.

Her gay friends on wifi are starting to burn me out.

I need to stick to a few CPU MKs for a while.

Somehow, there monotonously even mixups always help after fighting someone really gay.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
That's the last thing I want to do right now.

Her gay friends on wifi are starting to burn me out.

I need to stick to a few CPU MKs for a while.

Somehow, there monotonously even mixups always help after fighting someone really gay.
Are you implying that you've already fought her?

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
No.

I just don't hold up to gayness well, especially after already dealing with a lot of it.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
No.

I just don't hold up to gayness well, especially after already dealing with a lot of it.
The more you assume about her, the more you won't be able to sincerely make a claim.

Defeat her so you have something against her whenever she opens up her nonsensical mouth again.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Reason alone defeats her bull**** ideas. I'm not the only one who thinks she's full of crap, either.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
And I should listen to your reason when you think everything is nothing.

**** alone doesn't allay a noob's persistence.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
2 opposite evil minds devising a way to shut up a "troll" for good.
I like.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Let's get back on topic, guys

Since this thread is quickly going off-topic, I'd like to give a friendly reminder to keep the discussion on-topic. Thanks.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Wonn is correct.

On topic post: anyone seem to notice that zelda's are slowly withering from existence? When i recently played I ONLY saw one zelda for the entire day. I think we are doing a good cause eradicating TPs. Anyone else notice this?

Zulo

Smash Ace
It's probably because they're all in my groups.

:glare:

I usually just attack Zeldas when I see them, even if they're just sitting off to the side doing nothing.

Like that!

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Eradication of BB Zeldas and maybe TPs

^

Now that you mention it, I remember seeing a Captain Falcon in Basic Brawl that just went after any Zelda that joined. It was quite hilarious. I then switched to Falcon and joined his cause. We made quite the team.

I have only been in a few Basic Brawls recently, but I think I am seeing more fighting these days when I do. Keep up the good work on taking out the TPs!

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I will start using Zelda more in BB. She is very easy to do well with. She is great in item rooms because she gets the final smash 60% of the time with side B. She also is very good with out items because people don't know not to approach her.

I decided it's unfair to some players when I use MK, so Im going to use Ike and Zelda more.

link2702

Smash Champion
I seriously LMAO at that pic zulo just posted.

damn it sucks for that guy in the back, didn't even do **** and just got the knocked clear out cold.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
^

Now that you mention it, I remember seeing a Captain Falcon in Basic Brawl that just went after any Zelda that joined. It was quite hilarious. I then switched to Falcon and joined his cause. We made quite the team.

I have only been in a few Basic Brawls recently, but I think I am seeing more fighting these days when I do. Keep up the good work on taking out the TPs!
Long ago i did run into a CF that did that exact thing as well. Definitely could tell this CF had tournament experience.

:phone:

Top Bottom