• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Latest trends in random wifi battles

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I remember playing a really good mario who definitely had tournament experience. He spaced all his attacks right, he meteor smashed me many times (I usually don't get meteor smashed because I try to be very unpredictable when recovering), he kept shielding my attacks and then he grabbed me. I'm very happy I played against that Mario. I learned a lot and became a much better player after. I learned not to attack people with out thinking first and I now only use tornado in combo's so I can't get punished.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Nado STILL gets punished. Especially on noobs like you.

This encourages me to join the " Go ape**** on Zelda " project.

And DaBreast, preparedness is nothing if you're too slow. :troll:

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
Enough

This all just reads like a bunch of jerks picking on somebody who is trying to gain their approval...kinda makes me want to walk away from the boards. Even if bz is the type of bb tp zelda/mk that many purist hate, this whole thing of ganging up on people is sickening

:phone:

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
It's causing more off topic posting. Maybe BlueZelda isn't wording his/her (Sorry in advance but I don't care or consider any poster here what their gender is.) properly that would prevent it from being taken the wrong way or for what ever reasons. I'll just say stay on topic. If debate wants to continue I'd say settle it on a friendly match or do it else where just to keep it calm (Well somewhat...XD) around here.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Im amale. I chose the name bluezelda because I like using Zelda.

Finny

Smash Apprentice
This all just reads like a bunch of jerks picking on somebody who is trying to gain their approval...kinda makes me want to walk away from the boards. Even if bz is the type of bb tp zelda/mk that many purist hate, this whole thing of ganging up on people is sickening

^^^^this^^^^

I was about to post something similar. Ironic how the ones who are picking on bz also hate teamers on bb.

btw I'm noticing less afc's these days. Is anyone else noticing this or am I just lucky?

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
I think i posted something like this before
And stop flaming BZ, it obvious shes trying to troll but doesn't know any better. No need for insults. Instead of putting her down bring her up by teaching her good moves.
And BZ doesn't seem he wants our approval. Thats why she says things controversial like i destroy TPs Crashers!!!! I respect that because she FIGHTS DA POWA!! I just disagree with her ways of playing, but its hers, and i'm not worthy enough yet to judge how she has "fun". I actually like supporting underdogs and i don't think I've ganged up on her before. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I can see why you're an Ike main.
I actually didn't mean to make an ike reference but im going to claim it now.:awesome:
@foxblaze I didn't mean to make a reference as you took my comment OoC. I was talking about the gif. I saw your obv sonic reference that made more sense OoC rather than in context XD.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
What is wrong with my way of playing? The point of the game is to win so I do what I need to do to win, even if I need to be unfair to other players by choosing MK and playing very safe.

I like to fight tp crashers because they try to ruin other peoples fun.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I would stay on topic if BZ didn't keep making such ********, ignorant statements. It's not bullying or flaming, it's pointing out his many fallacies.

Also, I disagree with Finny, way too many AFCers these days.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
AFCers take advantage of the other player's commitment. Honestly, TPs should now gang up on AFCers because it's becoming way too common. (This is also one of my many double standards, though.)

BZ, you cannot troll for **** and I suggest you stop. You can play like you want to and I respect your decision to like TPs. They were fun for the most part (once I found out about them) but having a traditional TP sucks donkey *** and boring as hell.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I would stay on topic if BZ didn't keep making such ********, ignorant statements. It's not bullying or flaming, it's pointing out his many fallacies.

Also, I disagree with Finny, way too many AFCers these days.
I've seen worst on these boards. That aside, if you feel his posts are bothering you that much I suggest using the ignore function and keep it moving. Better than receiving an infraction or a temporary banning for something petty. Just saying...

link2702

Smash Champion
BZ often makes some derpy posts (see; when she was hell bent on saying ike destroys kirby and how she can't understand why kirby is higher on the tier list then ike.) and likewise she makes some..."strange" ones like " tier list in basic brawl" which I'm sorry but you just can't go making a tier list on something where mostly noobs play with random items and luck happening all the time...you just can't.

Thats why people are on her case all the time, she tends to make a few "wtf?" posts

so she's either trolling, or she's a extremely non-competitive/casual player that stumbled on to swf.

and either way i don't say much about it cuz we all were der at one time.

...and besides that i'm too happy about the mk ban. I finally have areason to get off my *** and start going back to brawl tournaments in my state.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Being a noob and fighting gay doesn't bother me. It's when they have to be impudent little *******ers and not wanting to learn, yet still opening their goddamn ******s and blatantly, stupidly opining on every issue they don't know **** about just to be a ***** ***, belligerant little mother****er and make their *** hated by everyone who has the misfortune of running into the ******.

/endrant

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Language wasn't the point. It just infuriates me when noobs want to input on issues they have zero comprehension of, and yet still have no desire to learn and actually help the community.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Language wasn't the point. It just infuriates me when noobs want to input on issues they have zero comprehension of, and yet still have no desire to learn and actually help the community.
You've been reading the "Meta Knight Officially Banned" thread, haven't you?

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
So many mks yesterday for me, wonder if people are trying to give him a send off? Well I sent his *** off stage all day, no skill out there, including a 2 v 1 I won 3 nil.

XstrawberrygoddessX

Smash Apprentice
Here is a trend that I have been seeing
Has anyone noticed that when there is a Zelda or a Peach character that a Link will try and befriend her or whatever. I guess they're trying to form a couple or whatever and then they crouch even when its a ffa. One match we started off fighting but the Link player decided to team with the Zelda and give her free kills while she stayed off to the side spamming Dins Fire D:<

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Here is a trend that I have been seeing
Has anyone noticed that when there is a Zelda or a Peach character that a Link will try and befriend her or whatever. I guess they're trying to form a couple or whatever and then they crouch even when its a ffa. One match we started off fighting but the Link player decided to team with the Zelda and give her free kills while she stayed off to the side spamming Dins Fire D:<

Yep. And It's not exactly new either. But it does provide for some epic crashing instances... :troll:

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Wow, people using perverted tactics are so original. Its too bad i never see these kinds of people. Everyone usually fights me. I also haven't seen anyone refreshing their stock with a team member. Most of the time, the teammates miscommunicate with each other, causing a civil war or they keep on sucking each other's **** bowing giving me ample time to attack.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Wow, people using perverted tactics are so original. Its too bad i never see these kinds of people. Everyone usually fights me. I also haven't seen anyone refreshing their stock with a team member. Most of the time, the teammates miscommunicate with each other, causing a civil war or they keep on sucking each other's **** bowing giving me ample time to attack.
It's fun to join in a room as Wario with couples and get in between them and waft. Lol. You should start seeing them eventually, though. They're gradually becoming more and more common (as more people are beginning to understand what it signifies, grotesquely).

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Does it mean that I should get my army and start slaughtering them or should I leave them alone?

And yes, I did make myself the leader of TP crashers

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Does it mean that I should get my army and start slaughtering them or should I leave them alone?

And yes, I did make myself the leader of TP crashers
I find it's just fun to play around with them. Not outright attacking them. It's rare to even get a room with a couple/couples either way, despite the gradual growth, so I just take the advantage to do something interesting and not cliche instead; like poking them around with jabs, using Fox's blaster on them, or have Mario cape them so they're facing away from each other. xD Just to experiment and see how long it takes for them to snap, then run for the hills when they actually start chasing you. Lmao. I know I could take them on, but I find it's hilarious to run away when they're all angry at me and in hot pursuit. Especially as Sonic ("You're too slow!" taunt at the end when they couldn't catch me = photo finish).

:troll: :troll: :troll:

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
I should just pick MK and start circle camping then...
Too bad, i suck as MK

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I should just pick MK and start circle camping then...
Too bad, i suck as MK
Like I always say, Ike and Snake mix well. And Snake is so gay that he just completely ****s taunters until they cry.

Normally, I avoid fighting gay, against total noobs and skilled players. But the only way to fight gayness is with gayness itself.

Ftilt, nade, and DACUS spam **** gay taunters, who usually don't even know what direction they're smash/dodging.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Huh, foxblaze didn't respond to my outburst. I'll ask again.

When i was looking for a top tier secondary, snake didn't go well at all. My best were DDD, marth and oli.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
How can anyone screw up Snake.

All you really need to know is the nade tricks, combos, and a few smaller things, and you're ready to fight.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
How can anyone screw up Snake.

All you really need to know is the nade tricks, combos, and a few smaller things, and you're ready to fight.
Hell, if the player sucks enough, you can just spam ftilt and utilt on them all day. I've successfully trolled three other people in a BB once by using nothing but jab and ftilt (though of course, this wouldn't work on a player of actual decent skill, but, you get what I mean...)

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
I couldn't learn how to DACUS so i quit using him :(. And i could possibly care less about snake as long as i can remember the MU

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Well, using techs is always fun, because many of Snake's techs are extremely scary to noobs.

And I'm assuming you use wiichuck?

If you do, just time a shake smash dsmash right and you'll DACUS. You can even hold it with the A button as long as you don't press it too early.

If you use the GCC, just Dash>Dsmash>Usmash or Up and Z.

In the first place, Snake is like a jacked on meth version of Ike.

Top Bottom