• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAST Smashfest Wed Aug 26th - The Vro Zone [MELEE]

john!

Smash Hero
GGs guys. I've been in kind of a bad mood lately (not your fault) so sorry for playing really inconsistently. Sometimes I play amazing and sometimes I suck, that's just how it goes. Also it would help if someone would stop commenting on how bad I am. My self-esteem is low enough in case you haven't noticed. :ohwell:

Zjiin

Smash Master
Since i couldn't make it to Vro's house yesterday i'm up for playing today if anyone is up for it. Gimme a call 773.226.5191

Rat

Smash Lord
Check out this game: Spelunky

This is one of the best games I have played. I can't stop playing; it's becoming a problem at this point.

Basically its an indiana jones type platformer. The interesting part of the game is that everything is procedurally generated: Everytime you play the levels are different.

Here are my current high scores:
Money: 225750
Kills: 114
saves: 7

Statistics
Plays: 443
Deaths: 442
Wins: 1

yup this game is hard. I've played it 443 times and only won once. That was with short-cuts.

But seriously try this game.

Vro

Smash Lord
Sometimes people are jerks and "forget what time it is." Usually people leave at midnight. Look forward to this Monday Night unless otherwise stated.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i work monday night, so i wont be making it. you should keep it going on weds like before, i can make those.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I'll possible come on Mon if someone from my area is heading that way.

Also, Rat, imma try that game when i get some free time and obliterate your scores. Just a heads up.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Sometimes people are jerks and "forget what time it is." Usually people leave at midnight. Look forward to this Monday Night unless otherwise stated.
Well 2 hours of smash is better then none, I should be coming.

Vro

Smash Lord
Wednesday I'm having one too, I just wanted one on Monday as well.

Yeah, starts at 6.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Vro, I plan on coming to one of these. Monday happens to be the ONLY day I could do this.
If I came on a sunday night could you house me?

Dart

Smash Lord
dude tomacawk if you go is there a chance you could take me? idk if it'll be out of the way since you're going north which is through Peoria possibly?

p.s yeah ill get you gas money

Tomacawk

Smash Master
um, if it's on the way yeah ill pick ppl up in peoria
you'd need to meet me at rashads though idk how to get ANYWHERE else in that city

Vro

Smash Lord
you're welcome to stay the night if that is convenient. i have couches and spare rooms, just don't treat me like a hotel, rofl.

i'm glad everyone wants to make it out to these.

Dart

Smash Lord
um, if it's on the way yeah ill pick ppl up in peoria
you'd need to meet me at rashads though idk how to get ANYWHERE else in that city
you're welcome to stay the night if that is convenient. i have couches and spare rooms, just don't treat me like a hotel, rofl.

i'm glad everyone wants to make it out to these.
Yeah i'll head over to rashad's...hopefully i can just have my mom drop me off so i don't have to **** with peoria parking.
And Vro when do you usually schedule these?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
lol
well yeah because i work 6 days a week like i told you, but i get mondays off, and i would just skip class monday morning and head out sunday night
but apparently george is salty bcuz i may go to chicago when he's not there so im supposed to go to purdue now
wtf
melee drama

Vro

Smash Lord
i usually host these once or twice a week during the summer. you're on your own when the school year starts.

raychun1

Smash Apprentice
i'll be there. zec will show up if he's not busy sweating on some asian dudes.

Kochiha Ichihara

Smash Apprentice
i usually host these once or twice a week during the summer. you're on your own when the school year starts.
*ears prick up*
So this means that the Melee demographic will be searching for a place to do stuff on a weekly basis once school starts up. And I just so happen to know a couple of open, free locations. Hmmmm...

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Anybody driving from the city willing to pick me up at UIC? I could take the Metra as usual, but I figured I'd see about a ride anyway. Give me a call.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:

Trail- Mad cool, those ice climbers are beastly.
Rat- Nice samus, ohh and thanks for cheering against me.
Gay Chun- **** your gay *** sheik I don't care how even the first match was shiek is gay.
Elliot - Spiked you the **** out of the tourny
Zjiin- Close matches, looking forward to the rematch.
Vro - Close first match, **** the second, but your falcon is too good.
Kels - I will beat you and your garbage characters.
Zec- I finally beat your fox and you aren't even paying attention to the match...
Tink- I thought you sucked now lol.
Psychofox- Every time I try edge guarding...
John- Jump in the bombs, also jiggs is hard to hit with finishers, let alone anything when you shbair in and di back out.
And finally...

Kochiha-No comment.

Vro

Smash Lord
As a reminder, please call before you enter my house. The regulars know what's up, but I don't want you guys barging in thru my front door.

Also, bring setups.

BRING SETUPS.

Top Bottom