• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAST Smashfest Wed Aug 26th - The Vro Zone [MELEE]

Rat

Smash Lord
Bigy we should team.

The Vro + Zjiin team was sort of not 'n sync last time I saw it.
I saw you Knee all 4 characters while Nana and Pop o were grabbing both of the other team. Bye bye bye.
It better be super powered up by next weekend', or you will be Tearin up my heart.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
It's a little bit odd that Mars is taking me so seriously...I figured the Smash community was pretty flexible when it came to the individuals of antics, but I didn't know that there were people who take EVERYTHING seriously...
And me. Related to eGale. I lolled hard at that notion.

So, now that we've gotten my two yen in (that sure as hell wasn't two cents...), when's the next one?
Although we are all nerds.... we can only handle a certain level of nerditude. lOSE THE ****ING HOMEMADE CANE AND WE WILL BE STRAIGHT.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Although we are all nerds.... we can only handle a certain level of nerditude. lOSE THE ****ING HOMEMADE CANE AND WE WILL BE STRAIGHT.
Lol shut up trail if I saw you randomly walking down the street I wouldn't be thinking, "Hey look at that nerd who probably plays video games competitively in his spare time".

raychun1

Smash Apprentice
is there going to be a smashfest wed as well? might be a better day for me, not sure yet

kirkq

Smash Ace
Is there anything going on tomorrow? (Wednesday) My friend has to go into Chicago and we might want to come smash. Estimated attendance if so? I don't really care if there's any sort of tourney or not, I just don't want to go out of my way to smash with like 3 people.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Is there anything going on tomorrow? (Wednesday) My friend has to go into Chicago and we might want to come smash. Estimated attendance if so? I don't really care if there's any sort of tourney or not, I just don't want to go out of my way to smash with like 3 people.
Last 2 smashfests had 18 people and about 9 people. These are always pretty big.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Fine by me but I don't MM for anything under $10. SO be sure you want to lose your money before we do this.
how about $3. you only won that last one because 1) it was all random and 2) you got a lucky stage transformation as i was edge guarding

Kochiha Ichihara

Smash Apprentice
So do we have a set-in-stone date yet? I've missed two of these things and I need some more Melee action now that I have just enough tech skill to be called a scrub.

Vro

Smash Lord
since only half of you can read the title, there will be one on Wednesday July 29th. You can come at 6.

Sn1per

Smash Journeyman
how about $3. you only won that last one because 1) it was all random and 2) you got a lucky stage transformation as i was edge guarding
Man... we were just playing friendlies....I wasn't even doin standard sheik stuff.
I got lucky? Didn't you say we randomly got the stage you would counterpick?

Anyways--no--I only do $10 or more. So if you REALLY think I got lucky with my jigglypuff (which I've been playing for a month now?) I'll gladly give you everything i got in an MM for $10...or $100 ... or $1000... I really don't care...but nothing less than $10.

-Zec

Vro

Smash Lord
They usually end late into the night; Weimdog is welcome to come after work.

Beware khepri! He only mm $10, or any number that adds a 0 after 10. Zec, $1000 mm?

Top Bottom