• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
sweet. lookin forward to it.

improving even on a week to week basis is so much fun.

this last week was getting platform dashing on every stage. next week will be all the ledge techs/ledge dashing. ganon is the ****

cdnicho3

Smash Cadet
definitely sounds like there'll be more people here than were at the one biweekly i did go to. i look forward to more than 11 people in singles.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm able to accept SP not entering at Munkaid(for now) but anything NC-only, especially a Melee bi-weekly should be entered. It's good experience.

Edit: LOL Chris wrong account.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i kno. after i saw it i looked over and it said "smash cadet". i was pissed off all over again before i realized i was in that account haha.

edit: fiz and rome, i want some friendlies too. i need to figure out sheik stuff/how to apply what i know.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Me too. It's time I training with him for Pound 4.

Btw, everyone register for Pound 4 soon before the prices goes up AGAIN!!!

Fiz, enter singles. Do it.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i would but...idk how i'd get there and stuff. i'd just go to support anyway, so would i have to register or just pay a door fee for...being there?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Chris, there are carpools going on. See if Vilt has any room in his car/van for Pound 4.
It was more of a message for people who knew for sure they could go.
You'd have to pay a spectator fee of $10.

Who have I promised to team with in Melee but never got around to? I might do so for someone at this. I'm not sure yet.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, I'm not really looking to team with everyone in the state(I did promise Karn to team with him when there were no other promises in order, after all), but I wanted to use this bi-weekly to finally team with someone I usually don't that I promised to team with a good while ago.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol DJ, you can be plenty emo with the rest of this state. =p

I seriously think I promised people I'd team with them though. If no one speaks up about it in a day, then I guess I'll ask Karn to team with me.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No one is going to that Stongers lol.

I might team with Moo for this and Karn at billfest. Still waiting to see if I promised someone I had forgotten about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom