• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm not trying to do the same thing with the thread I wanna make. It will be similar, but I don't intend to do EXACTLY the same thing. Plus, I bet there's more than one way to do it, and the demographic is very different.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
CJ Love ima **** your Lucky Charms AND organic milk next time we meet.

A potentially productive thread. I say potentially because it's NC lol.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
We won't be productive on ****! We'll all just be like EVERYONE IS WRONG AND I AM RIGHT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO ARGUE FFFFFFFFFFFFMMMMRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Next Duke? Uhhh.....

I think I've promised lots of people before you(including Karn especially =p), but if things work out, then sure.

Don't be sarcastic and make things all complicated now lol.

null55

Smash Master
nah, nah. and i'd only team with you if Mike wasn't there, since he has some gay crush on me or some **** (cause currently i'm def not the best he can get).

lol Karn is soooo gay.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
nah, nah. and i'd only team with you if Mike wasn't there, since he has some gay crush on me or some **** (cause currently i'm def not the best he can get).
lol, yeah the crush is definitely a big part of it. but we both play together a lot and you're good, so stop being a *****. we will consistently ****... especially after our success at the last bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom