• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
too late. it was a mass rage 9 point ban on every account on his IP

and I give the pics 5-7/10

can i leave here to get some rest and hope you guys don't turn the place upside down or do I need to summon Virgilio again for a night watch.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It was Smith.

I think we'll be fine Mike G. We're not really doing anything tonight. We've been going too crazy to do stuff tonight I think lol.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
also, djrome, your two asian girls victory is hollow because you're asian yourself. that'd be like me saying that about bla.... wait, bad analogy. black girls hate me. i'm too white apparently.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
i hate how if someone's not "black" enough, all of a sudden theyre too white. This doesnt make any sense. It implies that there is a "default" personality type, like if i dont assume the traits of an asian or a south american or something, then im automatically white. So ignorant. I know what u mean plur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom