• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJRome

Smash Hero
alright gais, after conferring with coach k and brodhead, i have decided that the one after this next one will skip to october 17 at the convenience of not being on the same week as the billfest and bc pp asked for 24th to be open for something. aaaiiiigghhht?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Bill better not be going this coming one, and if he checks facebook, he'll know why.

And if he goes to this, I will be sad.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
lol if I was in Raleigh I would be at all of these and I would've made the last Billfest. I'm a Pembroke, so I find it hard to travel unless I'm already in Raleigh for the weekend.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Lol. Well I actually have this sunday off so I might come for some friendlies since Billz drained me of money. xD

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
yeah, the lack of showing for this event makes it possible for different people to get money for a change. Though i wont be attending, u all should still come: HYPPEE!!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I really wanted to team with dub fiz and alex but i could only pick one. I picked alex for this one =P. Dont worry fix will team again at another billfest i promise. Dub one day will team to and go 2X falcon

DJRome

Smash Hero
pp if you would have been a good boy during the week, you wouldn't be diseased/behind in classwork

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Oh it's on like donkey kong. We will definitely do it for real this time. We need some stipulations to this match... lets put your medical degree on the line? If I win I will be known as Dr. Dorsey from then forth, and you will be 'Peepee'. If I lose.... hmm... what's something humiliating... OK I GOT IT, I'll let stonger's jigglypuff beat me recorded!! ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom