• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Keep talking kids. I _actually_ have been playing smash now, opposed to me not even seeing a gamecube in years, literally, and showing up to tournaments. And don't forget the match after that stungers. I've been playing smash for months straight now. I don't want to ruin the surprise too much but to be honest half of the power ranked players are *****, whether i'm drunk or not. Call bull****, just wait! : - >

-Dorsey

Foxy

Smash Master
Keep talking kids. I _actually_ have been playing smash now, opposed to me not even seeing a gamecube in years, literally, and showing up to tournaments. And don't forget the match after that stungers. I've been playing smash for months straight now. I don't want to ruin the surprise too much but to be honest half of the power ranked players are *****, whether i'm drunk or not. Call bull****, just wait! : - >

-Dorsey
I'm part of the bottom half of the power-ranked players, only #8.

Should be easy for you, right?

$15 MM

3/5

I am serious.

null55

Smash Master
PP, you're not coming to this, right?

I'll team with anyone who would want to team with me.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I was drunk last night trying to make ace laugh beside me, so no one take any of that personally...

And because of that I don't mind getting called out by foxy, even though he was part of the half that i was referring to that i'm not as confident against. But i'm still confident enough to up it to 20$ and accept. Definitely record it.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I was drunk last night trying to make ace laugh beside me, so no one take any of that personally...

And because of that I don't mind getting called out by foxy, even though he was part of the half that i was referring to that i'm not as confident against. But i'm still confident enough to up it to 20$ and accept. Definitely record it.
hmm... don't tempt me, Dorsey

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
if you really want to do it lol. I can make some real cash with this underestimation business. Just know that i've gotten about 10x better since you last saw me, and ace who was already decent has gotten WAY better as well. We're next door neighbors and play a lot. I'd feel bad unless I said that, all **** talking aside.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
i dont know if im going...

i really want to go to the app tourney next weekend

and if i went to this it would be 3 tourneys in a row...

if i go then teaming sounds great...but i would keep looking atm

edit: DUB is confirmed to be going...he plays a mean marth and won melee doubles at billfest and i dont think he has a partner...id hit him up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom