• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
DH, are you coming to SOS? i kinda wanna do our MM there, primarily for your sake. i'm so much better than i was when you challenged me, it feels a little unfair. if we wait till HERB 3, you'll think you challenged ACE (on a bad day lol), which i'm sure you didn't intend on.

the sooner the bettter...for you.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
@moo-my ness has been going through intense boot camp and will not get 2-0'd after delivering a vicious 2 stock to any fox again. Give me a rematch the next time we meet so I can try to redeem myself :)

I thought twitch switched to luigi? Which is why I asked... and you're right dr. wee wee, his luigi would be a waste of my ness's time :grin:

edit: that's cool twitch. my original offer for spacies still stands... my ness just <3's luigis

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
@moo-my ness has been going through intense boot camp and will not get 2-0'd after delivering a vicious 2 stock to any fox again. Give me a rematch the next time we meet so I can try to redeem myself :)

I thought twitch switched to luigi? Which is why I asked... and you're right dr. wee wee, his luigi would be a waste of my ness's time :grin:

edit: that's cool twitch. my original offer for spacies still stands... my ness just <3's luigis
i didn't mean i didn't want to do it, i do. it's just that i didn't switch mains and i would like the luigi experience. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom