• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If I was trying to be mean to him, then yeah it would be douchey. I can't convey the fact that it was more meant to embarrass him than belittle him through the internet, which is why I don't wanna bother trying to change your mind further.

I mean, if Omni is really upset about this(which I highly doubt), then I can just edit the post and apologize to him. You honestly seem more butthurt about it than he does though.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
all i'm saying is u shouldn't make fun of ppl for not having such intricate knowledge of a video game as u @.@

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I taught myself, but trained with my brother, Twitch, who was 11 when we started playing.

Edit: I started watching Wak's advanced how to play videos in either June or July 07.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm pretty frustrated. I didn't think I did anything wrong either time.

That one GA Ganon probably won't forgive me, but oh well. I have nothing against him.

DJRome

Smash Hero
It's totally good dude. chops is an *** to think that he can use anger as an excuse when he accuses you of the same thing for simply wanting to not smash at that point. it's really that simple

DJRome

Smash Hero
Right now it looks to be around 14. But it really hinges on local participation. Someone already emailed me saying they can't make it. I did put out flyers so maybe more but I don't really know the smash community that much. I know it was 18 for the Duke tournament Dagger held at the beginning of the year but who knows now that school is 3 weeks in.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
SP is thinking about it. I heard there is a panda express nearby and that greatly sways my decision towards yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom