• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAST DAY TO VOTE!!! Help a past SWF Administrator WIN $5000 toward Student Loans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
yay diddy main. i'll vote again

I find it incredible that because hes an ex-mod he gets to keep this open but any other member would get this locked. I'm not holding it against you, but double standards amaze me.
I think the mods are doing this as a courtesy because I put in almost 3 years of my life into smashboards and have given a lot into the development into the boards they are today. I'm not gloating, but I think I'm allowed to keep this topic because of that, and I really appreciate it!

Thanks so much for voting for me! Lets keep those votes coming!!

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I find it incredible that because hes an ex-mod he gets to keep this open but any other member would get this locked. I'm not holding it against you, but double standards amaze me.

False.
I believe we have one other charity topic that is recent and still open, and we've allowed them in the past.

I'm sorry we make you feel so un-special that you have to gripe about it every chance you get.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I recall a thread where someone made a thread about student loans, similar to this one, months ago. It was quickly locked and the poster was advised to advertise in his signature. Just sayin'

Could be wrong though. :3

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
You've heard of white privileged and male privileged?

Internet forums suffer from Post Count Privileged. :p

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I recall a thread where someone made a thread about student loans, similar to this one, months ago. It was quickly locked and the poster was advised to advertise in his signature. Just sayin'

Could be wrong though. :3
Wasn't when I was here.

Grandeza

Smash Master
False.
I believe we have one other charity topic that is recent and still open, and we've allowed them in the past.

I'm sorry we make you feel so un-special that you have to gripe about it every chance you get.
its ok thanks for the apology =P

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=159508&highlight=teeth

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=189634&highlight=vote

2 threads asking for votes for help that were locked. One that was asking for help to pay for college just like this one. This is nothing against you Zoot I'm still votin for ya every 24 hours and getting my friends to do the same.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Well that's not conclusive, it just shows that Eric is an unfeeling monster

RedPeppers

Smash Ace
yay diddy main. i'll vote again

Haha, I know right? Jam making the ads thread like right after mine and getting away with it still gets to me a little. His amazing sig makes me less angry at him though and more so at the mods. They were the ones who chose not to infract him anyways.

ON TOPIC: As someone who's school will cost him over 100k, I'm voting for you.

Overload

Smash Lord
I just voted twice in a row and it says your vote has been recorded both times. I wonder . . .

EDIT: WARNING!

Our tracking system has potentially identified duplicated voting from your location.

Subsequent entries from your location will be flagged for human review. Remember you can only vote for your favourite applicant once per every 24 hours!

Continuing to enter votes from your location could result in your favourite applicant's votes being "Audited" and nobody wants to be audited!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I just voted twice in a row and it says your vote has been recorded both times. I wonder . . .

EDIT: WARNING!

Our tracking system has potentially identified duplicated voting from your location.

Subsequent entries from your location will be flagged for human review. Remember you can only vote for your favourite applicant once per every 24 hours!

Continuing to enter votes from your location could result in your favourite applicant's votes being "Audited" and nobody wants to be audited!
-_- vote only once a day, please.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer

Wow the admin can advertise but when I tried to advertise for me to win a scholarship the thread got locked. real cool
Not sure why this surprises you or why you think it's a "double standard" in the usual sense of the word.

Any community will help out older members who helped out the site in earlier days and/or are well known, whereas nobody has any incentive (nor should they) to make exceptions for every new member that comes around.

f8lmatt

Smash Apprentice
Not sure why this surprises you or why you think it's a "double standard" in the usual sense of the word.

Any community will help out older members who helped out the site in earlier days and/or are well known, whereas nobody has any incentive (nor should they) to make exceptions for every new member that comes around.
New Member? ...

I have been here sence April 04 supporting this site and when I made a thread asking for some Support for a student loans contest and admin shut me down and locked my thread.

that account is new.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm tied with you, unless one of us misses a day we will be tied in the end.
I have 3 too.

o_O

Unless... hold on a bit.

Edit: No I can't do it. I was going to vote twice today - once from school, once from home. But that's against the rules... >.>

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Yes, please do not try to scam the system. I see that as a very bad thing if he gets caught from something we do.

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
Thanks everyone for all the support! Keep those votes coming! Please make sure to only vote for me once every 24 hours!

If I win this thing, I am indebted to smashboards for eternity!

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
New Member? ...

I have been here sence April 04 supporting this site and when I made a thread asking for some Support for a student loans contest and admin shut me down and locked my thread.

that account is new.
1) I apologize for not being psychic.

2) You've never been a former administrator and/or big member!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom