• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Chaco

Never Logs In
That's a gigantic page stretch righ' thurr.

And it makes no sense.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Or a desperate attempt to get the topic back on track

which i guess i'll do

check out my nonface
You will probably want to hit me for this, but because of the building in the back i remembered Tomb Raider and then Angelina Jolie >_>
you look better than her, but yeah.....

KnnySm3

Smash Apprentice
The trick is to look just a little bit lower.

Then you realize you don't give a d*mn.

By the way, Azua, if this post offends you then be sure to tell me and I'll edit it out. It's not meant to be anything more than that though, a joke.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah I was always one to appreciate a woman's face the most =/

But I can appreciate a woman's figure as well

Proverbs

Smash Lord
^For me it's hair. Hair is like 90% of what I look at when it comes to a person. I feel like all hair really frames the face. That's just me ^^;;

Annndd I'm also the son of a professional hairdresser so maybe that has something to do with it.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
T_T;; Just because I look at something else in a woman that's not her chest I'm gay? Wow. You just lost ten respect points.
It's a five point scale =/

Kinda kidding, kinda serious. I know you're joking, but I'm serious about what I said. I really tend not to think about a woman's chest. I mean, I don't know about you, but I don't stare at way too much cleavage and say, "Wow, there really is love at first sight."

Although, I'll be honest, I know I've met the most beautiful woman in the world and I couldn't care what cup size she was. The sad thing is I know I'll never be good enough for her. :(

Yeah, Ryan's still in a depressive rut.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Guys, I've been fooling you all along.

This is the actual me:

Top Bottom