• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
What a coincidence because I look like a girl... or at least a not very manly man.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's kind of surprising how the lines between a feminine and masculine face can be blurred just by changing someone's hair. It really got me thinking what the differences are.

Because I'm procrastinating, I'll add a baby picture :D.

Niiro

Smash Ace
You DO know I'm a girl, right?

Pictures from a camping trip, Halloween (Gothic Lolita?), and a typical "BLAH" pic just for the heck of it.

LOL
Wut. Are you serious? In that other pic I coulda sworn that you... Nvm.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Some people tell me my sister and I look alike but they are stupid, wrong and most likely rapists.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Isn't it amazing how a flash can completely change the atmosphere of a room? It just amazes me.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/

Jokes aside. Especially in bars/pubs, photos with flash make me believe that the lightning there is just horrible ("reflector like"), and then I see a pic w/o flash and you can actually feel what it is being in there.

Top Bottom